Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

Sylvia said on FB, that today's picture from Penquin Australia has her stumped too! She doesn't control those ones. No hope for us then.:(

Ahh Crap! If SD doesn't know we are definitely screwed. How are we supposed to figure something out if the author doesn't even know?

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea !  This one is pretty clear as what's happening and no doubts who those hot bodies belong to either.   In response to the question would 'Pretty F**KING HOT   !!!!!    when these two get together ;)

Yea !  This one is pretty clear as what's happening and no doubts who those hot bodies belong to either.   In response to the question would 'Pretty F**KING HOT   !!!!!    when these two get together ;)

Maybe it's Stanton and Monica !! LOL

But then again maybe it's Victor and Monica!! LOL

I'm still back and forth on Monica not being a fit parent to Eva in her teens, but I sure as think Victor deserves better. :) I know she's Eva's mom, but I don't have much respect for her.

Quick update on the goodreads review... in the comments of her review the reviewer mentions more details on Corinne and there is also a new review up which doesn't give any spoilers but the person just "complains" in their own way on the series becoming a quintet (not many people are happy about that from what I've read... oh well I know I am!!).

Here is the link to the original review on goodreads. Just scroll down so you can look at the comments.

Click at your own risk (may contain spoilers):

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/609599053

Quick update on the goodreads review... in the comments of her review the reviewer mentions more details on Corinne and there is also a new review up which doesn't give any spoilers but the person just "complains" in their own way on the series becoming a quintet (not many people are happy about that from what I've read... oh well I know I am!!).

Here is the link to the original review on goodreads. Just scroll down so you can look at the comments.

Click at your own risk (may contain spoilers):

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/609599053

Well some of that comment confirms some of LN's thoughts.

what is the question with this picture....went to my link to look at the others and this one hasn't shown up yet

What a lovely pic to wake up to. A bit of sexy time. :)

Or the pessimist in me is taking the caption literally. how hot can it get? Is someone breathing down their necks, will they get caught?

Sighing hard here!

That's hot!! Wow my breathing faultered for a second thinking of all the possibilities.

just a thought but what if it has something to do with the club, Eva' shoes kicked off, dress up around her waste and Gideon poised over her for action, sorry there was no way of saying it apart from the way I did LOL :)

616_529478520420759_190547608_n.jpg

Caption: How hot can it get

Today's picture is too easy ... obviously Gideon and Eva. Very hawt.

Taking this picture figuratively (the pose) instead of literally (the guy is shirtless) I'd have to say this hints at that seriously hot scene we've read the foreplay for - the pair of them in the nightclub, Gideon nailing Eva against a wall. I can't wait to read what comes next (pun intended) after the part in the snippet.