Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

Funny feeling here Julie that it maybe a new character, personally with the characters that are there just now, I don't think they would be coming across the way they do in the books before if they were up to no good, like if someone had done this to Gideon I don't think he would be a major character in the book that we would hear about all the time or that Gideon would see at all during the day or night

It will be the doctoral character and we will find out his/her name.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meant to represent Gideon's rapist? Perhaps that's why the hand, with the dirty bitten fingernails -- meant to be unnerving?

How far will his passion drive you over the edge -- over the mental edge, leaving lasting trauma? PTSD - just how bad? Because Gideon's got it bad, his nightmares show.

Granted, the second male in the picture appears to be a young adult. To put a young teen would be both too obvious and far too controversial -- perhaps even pushing a legal line for the use of underage models. These are real people in that photo posing for the photographer -- the image is meant to be symbolic.

I have to agree with you.  I was trying to figure out why this picture didn't make me happy even though my first thought was more sex.  It is more sex but not consensual.  This has to be Gideon sharing with Eva.  I hope it isn't after another bad dream.  They always make me ache for our couple.

LN :snapback.png

Meant to represent Gideon's rapist? Perhaps that's why the hand, with the dirty bitten fingernails -- meant to be unnerving?

How far will his passion drive you over the edge -- over the mental edge, leaving lasting trauma? PTSD - just how bad? Because Gideon's got it bad, his nightmares show.

Granted, the second male in the picture appears to be a young adult. To put a young teen would be both too obvious and far too controversial -- perhaps even pushing a legal line for the use of underage models. These are real people in that photo posing for the photographer -- the image is meant to be symbolic.

I have to agree with you.  I was trying to figure out why this picture didn't make me happy even though my first thought was more sex.  It is more sex but not consensual.  This has to be Gideon sharing with Eva.  I hope it isn't after another bad dream.  They always make me ache for our couple.

I wonder if Deanna is related to Gideon's abuser and she is trying to get back at Gideon because he ruined her brother's reputation.  Maybe she has Dr. L on her side because he told her the lie that there wasn't any evidence of abuse. 

It is possible that once Gideon ruined his abuser's career, the abuser killed himself so his family can't get any additional information from him.  I don't know why but I think Deanna is more than just a former sex partner.  It would be like a groupie regretting her one night stand.  It doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry Ladies, would love to stay up longer but been in work since 8 this morning and did not finish until 6 tonight so really shattered and have to go to bed, catch you all tomorrow,

pleasant Gideon Dreams everyone, ;)

Sorry Ladies, would love to stay up longer but been in work since 8 this morning and did not finish until 6 tonight so really shattered and have to go to bed, catch you all tomorrow,

[

Nighty night.

Dream of cerulean eyes. :D

It is possible that once Gideon ruined his abuser's career, the abuser killed himself so his family can't get any additional information from him. I don't know why but I think Deanna is more than just a former sex partner. It would be like a groupie regretting her one night stand. It doesn't make sense to me.

I agree, I wonder what's her agenda..

Gideon has obviously yanked her chain, now she wants a bit of payback, but she hasn't bargained on Eva fighting his corner. Bring it on!

Maybe she is looking for a career breaking story! She could have been pointed in their direction by CVJR. Maybe he is her friend with benefits.

Have sweet dreams of Gideon.