Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

I don't see Cary sitting back either. He already gave Gideon the "big brother" speech the night of the advocacy dinner so there is no way he's letting Gideon use Eva. I re-read the 1st chapter and a half of Entwined and noted the music was on in Cary's room when Eva came home, so perhaps Eva will have to BLAST hers if Gideon is over. ;)

I don't see Gideon coming over again to her place after the first night they re-unite. They never can tell who Cary might have for overnight guests -- Trey, Tatiana, someone he just met. Too risky for Gideon to be spotted by one of Cary's guests.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Gideon coming over again to her place after the first night they re-unite. They never can tell who Cary might have for overnight guests -- Trey, Tatiana, someone he just met. Too risky for Gideon to be spotted by one of Cary's guests.

Very true.

Discreet is the new word or Gideon now!

Now that is what I call a picture!!  A big smile on my face, finally a happy picture after the depressing ones for the last few days.  Day 6 I believe were two guys, cause if you look closely you see hair on the front person's chest.  and those awful fingernails of the other person.

question, aren't the pictures that Penguin are putting out just count down days and the snapshots (from Sylvia) refer to chapters?  but kudos to Penquin for 5 days to go!!  tomorrow another snapshot photo and then June 4!!!!

Now that is what I call a picture!!  A big smile on my face, finally a happy picture after the depressing ones for the last few days.  Day 6 I believe were two guys, cause if you look closely you see hair on the front person's chest.  and those awful fingernails of the other person.

question, aren't the pictures that Penguin are putting out just count down days and the snapshots (from Sylvia) refer to chapters?  but kudos to Penquin for 5 days to go!!  tomorrow another snapshot photo and then June 4!!!!

The snapshots refer to the chapters and the countdown pictures refer to the book but no specific chapter (at least they themselves dont mention a specific chapter).

Andie has a puzzle that ties in the snapshots/snippets/countdown pictures because some countdown pics have been similar  to SD's snapshots. 

Hope this answers your question! 

LN Cronan reckons they are to do with Gideons rape. Which makes sense. But for obvious reasons using a child was out of the question, so a young man was used.

Yeah they are going to need to make arrangements for some sort of love nest, or have a way that Eva can get into Gideon's apartment undetected. In the club snippet Gideon wants her to come "home" so I automatically think they will spending most of their time at his place. What will she tell Cary though?

LN Cronan reckons they are to do with Gideons rape. Which makes sense. But for obvious reasons using a child was out of the question, so a young man was used.

Yep - the image is meant to be symbolic, but those are two real male models. It would be totally inappropriate to use a child model here.

During the first nightmare Eva witnessed, Gideon, in the role of victim, was telling his attacker to take his hands off him. What few details (yet) Gideon ultimately did share with Eva, near the end of Reflected, described "hand jobs" as the first physical form of abuse.

Thus when I saw that creepy hand, my gut instantly told me "Gideon being victimized."

I agree, because it could go one of two ways (well, actually it could go several ways, but these are the main two I see):

1. Cary OK with the fact that if Eva wants to get laid, well go for it -- but maybe suggest to her she consider juggling Brett and Gideon, just like he (Cary) juggles Trey and Tatiana.
  2. Cary thinking that Gideon is using Eva -- going around Corrine's back to get laid but giving Eva zero respect outside the bedroom. I don't see Cary sitting back if he thinks Gideon is lining up Corrine as a wife and Eva as a secret mistress.

I think Cary will be wary of what Gideon will be doing with Eva, he will not want to get her hurt again by Gideon, maybe Gideon and Eva should sit down with Cary and tell him something, not about Gideon murdering Nathan but something about Eva's safety, grasping at straws here until the book comes out :)

Yes I don't think #2 is going to happen just because I think EWY will have a very positive vibe as opposed to being dark... Gideon won't do anything to cause Eva anymore pain at this point so whatever transpires will not be at the expense of Eva or a negative public perception of Eva I think at this point Gideon is thinking to ###### with Corinne!!!

hopefully :)

I don't see Cary sitting back either. He already gave Gideon the "big brother" speech the night of the advocacy dinner so there is no way he's letting Gideon use Eva. I re-read the 1st chapter and a half of Entwined and noted the music was on in Cary's room when Eva came home, so perhaps Eva will have to BLAST hers if Gideon is over. ;)

Or maybe Eva and Gideon are going to have to try and be quiet hahahaha :)

Well at least until the all clear from the cops and he has got rid of Corrine :)

Yep - the image is meant to be symbolic, but those are two real male models. It would be totally inappropriate to use a child model here.

During the first nightmare Eva witnessed, Gideon, in the role of victim, was telling his attacker to take his hands off him. What few details (yet) Gideon ultimately did share with Eva, near the end of Reflected, described "hand jobs" as the first physical form of abuse.

Thus when I saw that creepy hand, my gut instantly told me "Gideon being victimized."

Eva mentions in the library during the garden party, when she asked Gideon to touch her, she said, "of all the things for us to have in common."

Yeah they are going to need to make arrangements for some sort of love nest, or have a way that Eva can get into Gideon's apartment undetected. In the club snippet Gideon wants her to come "home" so I automatically think they will spending most of their time at his place. What will she tell Cary though?

I think that is going to be the hardest thing for Eva, what to say to Cary, but I do think she is going to have to say something to him, he is going to suspect and that could be more dangerous for her than him knowing the truth, Cary could speculate and like the say, come up with the wrong answer making things worse or talking to Deanna 

And that hand is creepy even when I think about it without actually looking at it I get the chills I think it should be taken down its not like that hasn't been done before LOL!! :)

I think that is going to be the hardest thing for Eva, what to say to Cary, but I do think she is going to have to say something to him, he is going to suspect and that could be more dangerous for her than him knowing the truth, Cary could speculate and like the say, come up with the wrong answer making things worse or talking to Deanna 

Yes the possibilities are endless. Ugh, is it Tuesday yet?

OMG!!!

What makes the greatest promise, the scariest choice?

942322_527229537312324_350011530_n.jpg

Day 13 was a hand holding wedding rings but was changed to a male with long wet hair.

It should still be here on this thread!

(Nevermind it's in the new clues thread)