Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this person have long black hair?/ Corinne?

I googled what does the color orange mean:

Dark orange can mean deceit and distrust.

Red-orange corresponds to desire, sexual passion, pleasure, domination, aggression, and thirst for action.

LOL

Very interesting all of those themes tie in very nicely with the series

Don't forget what Gideon said about ruining any publication that ran a scoop on Eva's abuse story and destroying the journalist that wrote it. I have a hunch this might be the case here.

Yes this comment has always bothered me like it was a foreshadowing similar to the I'd kill for you etc...

ANDIE

Okay Andie what you do to post from one thread to another is hit the "MultiQuote" box and then will see a box towards the bottom right that will say 1 quoted post (or something along those lines) you can then scroll up to "The Sylvia Day Fan Community --->  Book Chat ---> The Crossfire Series " You'll click on The Crossfire Series link and it will bring you to the page with the Topics on it. You then hit the topic you want the reply to go into and then hit that button at the bottom that says Reply to 1 quoted post and it will come up in the box. I hope that makes sense.

I just followed my instructions to make sure it works. :)

Ditto I am this close to reading that Goodreads review!!

Honestly I didn't read it at first, I tweeted SD and asked her if she read it or approved of it and she tweeted me back saying she knew nothing of it.. So I copied the link on here and sent it to her and she confirmed there was a leak and the publisher was looking into the source.! So when someone asked her if there was a review for EWY she tweeted the link I sent her, at that point I assumed SD approved of the review, so I read it..! Not bad she didn't spoil the book, just some subliminal things.!!

So just read it..!! 8 days to go..!! :)

Someone in Germany said they have the book already too :(  Boo.

Maybe we'll get our digital copies on the 3rd! Lol...wishful thinking.

These pics are really annoying me now...Although...I can't wait to see how they tie into the story...Syliva's snapshots also.

Someone in Germany said they have the book already too :(  Boo.

Maybe we'll get our digital copies on the 3rd! Lol...wishful thinking.

These pics are really annoying me now...Although...I can't wait to see how they tie into the story...Syliva's snapshots also.

Where did you see that someone in germany has the book?!? :( 

FB...under the 8 days pic

Is this for the release of Entwined With You?
1 · 8 hours ago via mobile
  • 592182_19367188456_141938731_q.jpg

2 · 7 hours ago
  • 174010_100003834977415_174481378_q.jpg

Ms. Day I already have the third book at home. I am from germany and got it yesterday by mail. Its kind of weird that Entwined with you will come out in the states in june. I am confused!
    2 · 5 hours ago

I have a funny story for you ladies. I pre-ordered a hard copy from my local bookstore. Well, I got a call Thursday that the book was in, and I could pick it up on Tuesday. I said Tuesday, like THIS TUESDAY MAY 28th and the sales rep said yes. I was shocked. They called back a little later and said oh we're really sorry, but you can't get the book until June 4th. It's in the back under a strict release day lock in and won't be shelved until the release day. I was actually okay with not having it yet because I read with a reading buddy a lot and she's in England so I probably would have waited for her to get it before reading it, but then I thought I wonder if I could get into that backroom. ;)

I have a funny story for you ladies. I pre-ordered a hard copy from my local bookstore. Well, I got a call Thursday that the book was in, and I could pick it up on Tuesday. I said Tuesday, like THIS TUESDAY MAY 28th and the sales rep said yes. I was shocked. They called back a little later and said oh we're really sorry, but you can't get the book until June 4th. It's in the back under a strict release day lock in and won't be shelved until the release day. I was actually okay with not having it yet because I read with a reading buddy a lot and she's in England so I probably would have waited for her to get it before reading it, but then I thought I wonder if I could get into that backroom. ;)

OMG!! We need to get you into that back room!! Lol

Thank you LN, great job, always appreciated !!:)

I'll go to bed much more better knowing the ways of the American laws, how many can claim as much?  lol

I love my history and trivia questions from LN Cronan.

We have been a little quiet this week. May need to remedy this. ;)

There aren't too many comments on the count down picture. I think everyone is tired of counting down we just want the book.

I think this picture is quite hard to read into this morning. Rather baffling!

I'm thinking it could be either Lucas, Deanna, or Chris Vidal jnr. Or even Brett. The first three will stop at nothing to exact revenge on Gideon, while Brett still wants Eva .

Clutching at straws here! Again!