SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Snippets will be out in a few weeks. I think she said 3 but I didn't write that down. She said she has been on the road too much to get them together but they will appear soon, very soon.  I can't wait.  I'm thinking she is going to answer a couple questions in the snippets and that is why she is holding back some spoilers.

Thank you so much Sharon!! 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snippets will be out in a few weeks. I think she said 3 but I didn't write that down. She said she has been on the road too much to get them together but they will appear soon, very soon.  I can't wait.  I'm thinking she is going to answer a couple questions in the snippets and that is why she is holding back some spoilers.

Can't wait for snippets ! Then hopefully a release date soon after !

Cary at this point she doesn't know if the baby is his or not. The way she answered the question I believe that it isn't answered in book 4. The reason I say that is because she has a double edit process. She has an editor (not from the publisher) read the book, she makes changes and then it goes to the publisher. The publisher's editor reads the book and then final changes are made. I think she is in that part of the book 4 process where she is making the final changes.

Cary finding out about Nathan beating him. I didn't hear the response to this question clearly but I think she said he does. Again this is a spoiler and I had to read her facial expression and interpret the way she talked around it.

An aside she doesn't storyboard or write synopses because the story is never like that in the end.

She made one comment (a couple actually) that I found interesting and I'm going to review the books again.  She said she didn't think she left a cliffhanger with Entwined even though many readers felt she did.  She said if you read the end of Entwined it takes the story full circle back to Bared to You.  Read the endings.  She was trying to show that the major part of Eva's story was told.  She is now the stronger partner in this relationship.

I'm reading my notes.  She said there will be a much shorter turnaround time for Captivated.  No one could get her to give a guess other than before the end of the year.  I could be way off but I got the impression it would be released before November. 

You are the absolute BEST to share with us all your info!!  :)

I'm reading my notes.  She said there will be a much shorter turnaround time for Captivated.  No one could get her to give a guess other than before the end of the year.  I could be way off but I got the impression it would be released before November.

I'd like it for October a little birthday present for ME !

The sooner the better !

Don't think EWY was left with a cliff hanger but left you wanting more in a good way

You are a star Sharon. Thank you for the info.

On Friday night Sylvia was asked why does Gideon ran off to California and why he does other things but doesn't let Eva know.  Sylvia's response confused me because she said Gideon has a love/hate relationship with Eva.  I kept playing this back in my mind and went through her books and couldn't put the love/hate thing out of my mind and I told Sylvia that the next day.

She took a good bit of time explaining it too me.  (Kristen fill in anything I may have forgotten.)

She said for most of his life Gideon hasn't needed anything and he has never depended on someone like he does Eva.  His sense of being in control is out the window where Eva is concerned.  The more he shares with Eva the more he needs her and this is so alien to him. 

In the past if he lost something he would start again.  If his business failed he wouldn't be upset he would rebuild.  If he lost people in his life he would find someone to replace them.  In Eva's case he just can't do without her.  He knows he can't replace her so he compensates or retaliates with these little "independence" events that backfire on him.  He loves Eva but he hates that he is losing control. 

On Friday night Sylvia was asked why does Gideon run off to California and do other things but not let Eva know.  Sylvia's response confused me because she said Gideon has a love/hate relationship with Eva.  I kept playing this back in my mind and went through her books and couldn't put the love/hate thing out of my mind and I told Sylvia that the next day.

She took a good bit of time explaining it too me.  (Kristen fill in anything I may have forgotten.)

She said for most of his life Gideon hasn't needed anything and he has never depended on someone like he does Eva.  His sense of being in control is out the window where Eva is concerned.  The more he shares with Eva the more he needs her and this is so alien to him. 

In the past if he lost something he would start again.  If his business failed he wouldn't be upset he would rebuild.  If he lost people in his life he would find someone to replace them.  In Eva's case he just can't do without her.  He knows he can't replace her so he compensates or retaliates with these little "independence" events that backfire on him.  He loves Eva but he hates that he is losing control.

This is so true. Makes so much sense.

On Friday night Sylvia was asked why does Gideon run off to California and do other things but not let Eva know.  Sylvia's response confused me because she said Gideon has a love/hate relationship with Eva.  I kept playing this back in my mind and went through her books and couldn't put the love/hate thing out of my mind and I told Sylvia that the next day.

In the past if he lost something he would start again.  If his business failed he wouldn't be upset he would rebuild.  If he lost people in his life he would find someone to replace them.  In Eva's casre he just can't do without her.  He knows he can't replace her so he compensates or retaliates with these little "independence" events that backfire on him.  He loves Eva but he hates that he is losing control.

I can definitely see someone like him feeling this way but he better watch it cause if he keeps it up she's gonna get pi$$ed and take HIM to the mat!!

Elizabeth is a complicated character per Sylvia we will learn more.  Liz was a women madly in love with her first husband.  She had it all and then her world fell apart.  She lost her money, status and her love when Geoffrey Cross's ponzi scheme was found out and then his suicide.  She moved on and adopted the attitude "If I don't acknowledge things are bad then they aren't bad." As a result she failed her son. 

Elizabeth is a complicated character per Sylvia we will learn more.  Liz was a women madly in love with her first husband.  She had it all and then her world fell apart.  She lost her money, status and her love when Geoffrey Cross's ponzi scheme was found out and then his suicide.  She moved on and adopted the attitude "If I don't acknowledge things are bad then they aren't bad." As a result she failed her son.

Maybe every time she looks at Gideon she sees Geoffrey and all that could have been... Maybe that is why her feelings for him are so conflicted and why she made the statement to Eva about taking Gideon away from her...

Monica - this question put a mischievous little smile on Sylvia's face.  She said Monica's back-story is BIG!  She needs to confront her past and she will.

OMG can't wait for this!!!! I think these last two books are gonna put this forum over the edge!!

Maybe every time she looks at Gideon she sees Geoffrey and all that could have been... Maybe that is why her feelings for him are so conflicted and why she made the statement to Eva about taking Gideon away from her...

Gideon is all that is left of Geoffrey. But really she doesn't have him. She has alienated him from herself. He loves his mother, as a child would, unconditionally, but as an adult, he is angry and cold at her abandonment of him.