SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

But we can't know for sure what happened when Eva wasn't there. She assumed he would ###### other girls when she wasn't around but that could be her insecurity talking - she wasn't there, she doesn't know what he was doing. He considered them to be an item - he said they were together for 6 months and that that was the longest relationship he'd ever had... I'm not saying he didn't ###### other girls, all I'm saying is, we assume that because Eva assumed it.

That's also a massive part of Eva's confusion at this point in the book. She always assumed she was nothing more than a convenient ###### for Brett, but she's now starting to realise that she might have been wrong - based on the song he wrote about how he felt, and his actions recently...

Hi Rogue, 

Could it be that Eva has a basis for her insecurities with men other than her past with Nathan?  Could it be that Eva was so desperate to be loved that she tollerated being cheated on by Brett?  Could it be that Eva was so desperate to be loved that she did the only thing that she knew to do: Be the best out of all the other women Brett was sleeping with? 

Eva equated se* with love.  It seems that Brett equated se* with se*.  What do you think?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he has anything to do with the sex tape either. His goal right now is to get Eva back, nothing could jeopardise that worse than releasing a sex tape.

What woman sees a sex tape of herself and thinks yea that was hot, I must hook up with him again?!? No one! !

And what sane man thinks that that is a likely reaction to his releasing a sex tape?! While he might think it would drive a wedge between her and Gideon, he could never believe it would bring her back to him!!

Brett's talking about how they can make a relationship work. I genuinely think that's what he wants. He talks about when the tour ends and coming to stay with Eva for the holidays... he seems to me to be making a real effort. Its not just all crude come on lines. And IMO, Brett had far more right to get crude and overly familiar too quickly than Gideon ever did. At least they had some sort of previous relationship!!

If a total stranger walked up to me and said what Gideon said to me, I'd have slapped him (at the very least)

An ex lover however, I wouldn't slap him. I might not be thrilled but I would take it much better from an ex than from a stranger!!

Hi Rogue,

I can totally see where you are coming from.  I had stated the same feelings about Gideon's crass come on's with Eva in earlier postings.  I wouldn't have been too thrilled to have either Brett or Gideon speak to me in such a manner...something comes to mind of a drink or a slap going across their faces...either would be fine with me. 

I feel you on this she really didn't have to tell him that she was going. she needs to nip that in the bud very quickly. her texting him these smiley faces is really irking my nerves. She can just ignore his texts. I really was irked by her explanation about why she asked him up to the apt. wouldn't have been rude in my eyes just don't want to be bothered and he already knows that she just wants to be friends. like Cary said "no means no".

Hi Angelmine, 

It is so amazing to me.  I didn't even give it a second thought when Eva texted Brett.  It absolutely amazes me that everyone picks up something different from the story.  Other ladies in the forum had picked up on that as well. 

The tail that Gideon mentioned in Bared To You, I believe was his security detail.  He took off so suddenly that they didn't keep up with him.  Don't think Anne Lucas is Corinne's Dr.  Gideon would have seen the name on the prescription bottle (even if she used her maiden  name)  Remember Gideon is thorough in knowing things about people.

Any news about snippets showing up for Captivated By You yet?  Not on FB, so I am relying on you guys to let me know when they appear!!

I love this forum...verying interesting reading.

Hi Jmhope, 

Who do you think that the Doctor was that was treating Corinne? 

Remember the conversation they had the day they went for lunch - it was like they were talking about completely different people. They never communicated properly back then and so neither of them had any idea of what the other was thinking. Eva's insecurity made her think she was just another groupie whereas Brett thought they had something deeper going on.

Not to mention the lyrics of the song. Brett felt like she was keeping him at a distance, he was allowed to know her body but not her heart. Whereas the way Eva recalls it, she desperately wanted to be his girlfriend and thought she made it quite obvious but he wasn't interested.

Serious communication issues....

HI Rogue, 

You make a very good point.  Brett and Eva were talking about two different people in two very different relationships.  You are correct, they had some very serious communication issues. 

even still the music video was nasty to her.. she was very put off about him spilling the some what personal times they had for all the world to see.

Hi Agoodbook, 

I concur.  Brett had to have had at least some say in what the video would be like.  When bands make their videos, they always get to have input in said video and they definitely get veto power, so Brett knew about the content and the graphic nature of that video.  I just can't see how he could think that would be a great video.

Hi Julie & Michele, 

I sort of hope that Eva doesn't have another confrontation with Corinne.  Corinne is already locked up in the psychiatry ward in the hospital.  If Eva confronted Corinne and got into a fight, do you think that anyone would look at Eva with justification or would they think that Eva was picking on a poor infirm woman? 

If Corinne is a manipulative as everyone says, wouldn't that be playing right into Corinne's hand?  What do you think?

hi Gigi

I will admit to being a bit flippant in my remarks regarding confronting Corinne.

I don't think for one moment Eva would have a cat fight with Corinne. Corinne is spiteful and devious, she was cruel from day one of meeting Eva. Once Gideon explained Eva's insecurities to her, she used them against Eva. Corinne played dirty. I'm sure she knew she was pregnant, and had a plan hatched to trap Gideon at Eva's expense. She didn't care about Eva's mental health, knowing of her issues. Corinne had a chance with Gideon, many years back. He didn't want her then, what did she think had changed? Only book 4 and 5 will tell us.

Hollywood's hot new couple! Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco get REALLY serious as they grocery shop in LA hand-in-hand

Looking like a married couple

Full Story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2355260/Henry-Cavill-Kaley-Cuoco-REALLY-grocery-shop-LA-hand-hand.html

MailOnline

I am sooooooo jealous right now!!!

They look so good together. :)

Good morning ladies!!!

Thank you Whiteybitey for the link

I googled Henry just out of curiosity and found out Miss Cuoco's former boyfriend's name being.... Bret Bollinger, a musician!!!!

Now, Henry can choose them!!!!

I'm jealous too!!!!

Hollywood's hot new couple! Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco get REALLY serious as they grocery shop in LA hand-in-hand

Looking like a married couple

Full Story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2355260/Henry-Cavill-Kaley-Cuoco-REALLY-grocery-shop-LA-hand-hand.html

MailOnline

I am sooooooo jealous right now!!!

They could be Gideon and Eva doing some shopping together holding hands :)

hi Gigi

I will admit to being a bit flippant in my remarks regarding confronting Corinne.

I don't think for one moment Eva would have a cat fight with Corinne. Corinne is spiteful and devious, she was cruel from day one of meeting Eva. Once Gideon explained Eva's insecurities to her, she used them against Eva. Corinne played dirty. I'm sure she knew she was pregnant, and had a plan hatched to trap Gideon at Eva's expense. She didn't care about Eva's mental health, knowing of her issues. Corinne had a chance with Gideon, many years back. He didn't want her then, what did she think had changed? Only book 4 and 5 will tell us.

However Julie I am sure everyone would like to see a Cat fight between Eva and Corrine, I know I would love it LOL :)

Dear American Ladies!

Happy 4th of July to all of you!!!!

To all others, hello again!

I do have more questions. Sylvia mentioned in all her interviews that now with the end of book 3 all the issues of Eva are covered and she is in a good place! Is she really ??

What about these issues ? 

1. The real Sex Tape, the making of it and who did know about it and is it possible to get rid of it totally  ...  

2. Brett pursuing Eva, wants to get together with her again ...

3. Eva´s attraction to Brett and the complications therefore for her and Gideon ...

3. Victor and Monika´s cheating ... it´s is not Eva´s matter but this will still worry/affect her ...

Regarding Gideon, his issue are the following ... ?

1. The murder investigation and all the involved parties ....

2. Corinne jealousy, her prenancy, now over ..

3. Her husband ... his revenge and his emotions regarding Gideon ...

4. The abuse of Gideon and the involved parties (his mother, Mr. Lukas, Christopher) ..

5. Mrs. Lukas ...

6. Reporter Deanna, her real motives ( I suggest she wants to destroy Gideon somehow!) ...

7. The relationsship between Gideon and his mum ...

8. The relationsship between Gideon and his half-brother Christopher ...

Anything else??

Waiting for your answers ..... 

SME

Hi and welcome to the forum

I think most of these will be covered in the next book, Brett and the Sex Tape I think will be the first thing to be covered.

Enjoy your time on the forum, we are all a bit mad on here :P