SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

He's definitely got a taste for some elements of BDSM.

I'm convinced that at one point in their relationship all those years ago, Corrine wore a collar. She did a weird stroking on her throat, like she was touching a necklace that used to be there, the night she met Eva. At the time, she was feeding Eva lines about how Gideon was so possessive it frightened her when she was younger. Eva thought it was strange. So do I.

The question is - whose idea was the collar. Corrine did the pursuing and the seducing. Was she the one encouraging Gideon's need for control by introducing BDSM elements? As part of her desperation to hold onto him.

Gideon told Eva the dealbreaker for Corrine had been his refusal to spend overnights with her. Corrine's version of the dealbreaker -- the tale she fed Eva anyway -- was that Gideon's possessiveness scared her at the time. My own theory was that Corrine finally figured out their sex life was just f***** in a hotel room, probably some kinky stuff (collar? toys? restraints?) It was NOT making love.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's definitely got a taste for some elements of BDSM.I'm convinced that at one point in their relationship all those years ago, Corrine wore a collar. She did a weird stroking on her throat, like she was touching a necklace that used to be there, the night she met Eva. At the time, she was feeding Eva lines about how Gideon was so possessive it frightened her when she was younger. Eva thought it was strange. So do I.The question is - whose idea was the collar. Corrine did the pursuing and the seducing. Was she the one encouraging Gideon's need for control by introducing BDSM elements? As part of her desperation to hold onto him.Gideon told Eva the dealbreaker for Corrine had been his refusal to spend overnights with her. Corrine's version of the dealbreaker -- the tale she fed Eva anyway -- was that Gideon's possessiveness scared her at the time. My own theory was that Corrine finally figured out their sex life was just f***** in a hotel room, probably some kinky stuff (collar? toys? restraints?) It was NOT making love.

Matt Boemer does have an amazing set of blue eyes too. He is a little old for the part, yes, as a 30-something, but if we can't have Henry (and it looks like Warner Brothers is going to "steel" him away (punny :) ) well then, there are other Hollywood hotties out there.

I like Matt but I don't think he can pass off the aggressive side of Gideon :)

Ok LN

I got a query.

In Reflected. When Eva went to see Dr Petersen on the Thursday Nathan got murdered. The Dr said Gideon didn't make his appointment on the Tuesday page 257. Two appointments missed that week.

In Entwined Gideon said he only missed one appointment, page 77. Eva thought "when he killed Nathan"

Now the only thing I can think of is, that was when Gideon was moving to the apartment next door. Or could it be something else? What do you think.

Ok LN

I got a query.

In Reflected. When Eva went to see Dr Petersen on the Thursday Nathan got murdered. The Dr said Gideon didn't make his appointment on the Tuesday page 257. Two appointments missed that week.

In Entwined Gideon said he only missed one appointment, page 77. Eva thought "when he killed Nathan"

Now the only thing I can think of is, that was when Gideon was moving to the apartment next door. Or could it be something else? What do you think.

When Gideon said he only missed one appointment did he mean he only missed one couples therapy appointment ?

Ok LN

I got a query.

Hi Julie,

That confused me too the first time I read it. The more I thought about it though, I took it to mean Gideon missed only one of his individual appointments. Obviously he's missed quite a few more of his couple therapy appointments as Eva cancelled those.

Baring in mind that the comment about it being when he killed Nathan was just a thought in Eva's mind - the first thing that popped into her head when Gideon said he'd only missed one appointment. What does everyone else think?

Hi Julie,

That confused me too the first time I read it. The more I thought about it though, I took it to mean Gideon missed only one of his individual appointments. Obviously he's missed quite a few more of his couple therapy appointments as Eva cancelled those.

Baring in mind that the comment about it being when he killed Nathan was just a thought in Eva's mind - the first thing that popped into her head when Gideon said he'd only missed one appointment. What does everyone else think?

I think that thought was from Eva's pov. "When he'd killed Nathan "

Thinking about it now, that was when Eva rang from the hospital, she thought he was at his apartment on Fifth ave, but he was really next door to hers.

Sheens-How do you post a pic in the reply screen.

Mind you I could barely figure out the avatar!

Thanks-Michele

Hey Michele

if you find a picture you like, click on it to enlarge the picture

right click on your mouse or on your mouse pad on the laptop

click on Copy

go to the Reply to this Topic box in this site whatever thread you want to paste on

type in the sentence you want to go with the picture

right click on mouse or mouse pad on laptop

click on Paste

The picture should then paste, good luck :)

Hey Michele

if you find a picture you like, click on it to enlarge the picture

right click on your mouse or on your mouse pad on the laptop

click on Copy

go to the Reply to this Topic box in this site whatever thread you want to paste on

type in the sentence you want to go with the picture

right click on mouse or mouse pad on laptop

click on Paste

The picture should then paste, good luck :)

Thanks so much-I'll work on it!

Ok LN

I got a query.

If I remember well, Gedeon says he moved in the Monday after Cary was attacked. That's why Eva barely spoke to him the whole day.

Hi Gabri

When you write it down sometimes it all falls into place. Did baffle me to start with. :)

Hi julie

my brain is stuttering again.....

did something I wrote baffle you?

Ah, if we could only transplant Hollywood faces and bodies. In the speculation race to play Eva, Amber Heard seems to be winning the popularity contest. Supporters see her as the "face" of Eva. But quite frankly, her body isn't curvy enough. Scarlett Johannsen has a body like Eva's.

There is a Victoria Secret model I see as Eva also but I don't know her name...

He's definitely got a taste for some elements of BDSM.I'm convinced that at one point in their relationship all those years ago, Corrine wore a collar. She did a weird stroking on her throat, like she was touching a necklace that used to be there, the night she met Eva. At the time, she was feeding Eva lines about how Gideon was so possessive it frightened her when she was younger. Eva thought it was strange. So do I.The question is - whose idea was the collar. Corrine did the pursuing and the seducing. Was she the one encouraging Gideon's need for control by introducing BDSM elements? As part of her desperation to hold onto him.Gideon told Eva the dealbreaker for Corrine had been his refusal to spend overnights with her. Corrine's version of the dealbreaker -- the tale she fed Eva anyway -- was that Gideon's possessiveness scared her at the time. My own theory was that Corrine finally figured out their sex life was just f***** in a hotel room, probably some kinky stuff (collar? toys? restraints?) It was NOT making love.

He's definitely got a taste for some elements of BDSM.

I'm convinced that at one point in their relationship all those years ago, Corrine wore a collar. She did a weird stroking on her throat, like she was touching a necklace that used to be there, the night she met Eva. At the time, she was feeding Eva lines about how Gideon was so possessive it frightened her when she was younger. Eva thought it was strange. So do I.

The question is - whose idea was the collar. Corrine did the pursuing and the seducing. Was she the one encouraging Gideon's need for control by introducing BDSM elements? As part of her desperation to hold onto him.

Gideon told Eva the dealbreaker for Corrine had been his refusal to spend overnights with her. Corrine's version of the dealbreaker -- the tale she fed Eva anyway -- was that Gideon's possessiveness scared her at the time. My own theory was that Corrine finally figured out their sex life was just f***** in a hotel room, probably some kinky stuff (collar? toys? restraints?) It was NOT making love.

I like Matt but I don't think he can pass off the aggressive side of Gideon :)

Matt is very thin male modelish ; Henry definitely has the powerful smokin bod of Gideon but I'm sure that is a non issue now. Hopefully some young unknown Hollywood Hottie is out there somewhere for our Gideon fix!!!

Matt is very thin male modelish ; Henry definitely has the powerful smokin bod of Gideon but I'm sure that is a non issue now. Hopefully some young unknown Hollywood Hottie is out there somewhere for our Gideon fix!!!

I love Matt Bomer and very sexy.  I know they talked to White Collar producers to see if they would object to him playing Christian. He is 6' and looks great in a suit.  I can see him playing either Christian or Gideon.  Even though he is 35 he looks young enough to play Gideon, IMO.