SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

I must be the only one but I am not angry with Monica for sleeping with Victor.  I feel that their love is such a sad one.  She knows herself.  I know women who only date rich men.  Only would consider marrying a wealthy man---not like Stanton but well off.  Yes, Stanton is a good guy.  But we do not know about their marriage.  Wealthy men have no problem writing a check to fix something.  She may be lonely and she does love Victor.  She may be shallow.  She may know that she needs money.  But I do believe that she loves Victor and knows that it is best if they don't  get near each other because of the attraction.  Well, they did.  Mistake.  But we know nothing about the inside story of Monica and Stanton.  Just an alternate idea.

Where the ###### is Book 4?  Sorry, Sylvia.  I know you are busy, but seriously, we are dying here.

I agree.  Monica loves Victor; Eva saw it when Victor was visiting in RIY.  I suspect they were arguing about Monica keeping Eva’s abuse from Victor.  I further posit that Victor said some very mean things to Monica and hurt her.  Monica most likely broke down crying, hysterically and trying to explain why.  I believe that Monica is truly devastated and realizes that Eva’s abuse is her fault.  I further believe that she told this to Victor who in turn, tried to comfort her and one thing led to another. 

It is possible (I hope) that seeing how that tryst hurt Eva will give Victor the impetus to examine his life and the torch he holds for Monica. It just might be what he needs to allow himself to let go and find a good woman he can be happy with even if he doesn't love her the same way he loves Monica.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also would like to know how Gideon could bring himself to look at those videos... Just knowing the depth of his love for Eva I just can't see Gideon putting himself through that because I think it would have broken him... :(

We know he looked at one of the videos because he told Eva he admires that she fought Nathan.  I think seeing the videos was the added kick that allowed Gideon to kill Nathan.  He must replay that abuse in his mind and knows that if Nathan could do that once he could do it again. 

GiGi, on 15 Jun 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:snapback.png

Hi Sharonm745,

You make a good point.  I wonder if Eva might be having a bit of a hard time with the entire concept of marriage.  Could it be that she may be afraid to actually voice that out loud because she has always been afraid of losing Gideon?  Isn’t that what made Eva hesitant about marrying Gideon in the first place?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

The more I think about I think Eva is in awe and hardly believes she is married.  I occurred to me that maybe she is still trying to preserve that "intimate and deeply personal" feeling she had at the ceremony.

Yes I do think Eva truly believes she is too young to be married but she knows herself and that she is totally in love with Gideon so I think she is going to try and make everyone happy like she always does but at the same time I think she will be surprised that she will actually thrive in the marriage and come to realize that the security and the vows and of course Gideon committed to her in EVERY way is exactly what she needed in her life. I think that is what the next two books will be about the two of them finding their way as a couple GROWING TOGETHER and finally gaining that confidence of a stable, loving relationship.

I agree.  Eva is afraid but she knows deep down that marrying Gideon is what they both need, not only for the security but also to heal. 

Just wanted to say welcome to all the new members.  I'm relatively new to the forum too.  It is a great place and I thoroughly enjoy talking to everyone about my favorite couple. 

Well I have posted enough for the time being.  I have to go do the weekend chores. 

Yes I do think Eva truly believes she is too young to be married but she knows herself and that she is totally in love with Gideon so I think she is going to try and make everyone happy like she always does but at the same time I think she will be surprised that she will actually thrive in the marriage and come to realize that the security and the vows and of course Gideon committed to her in EVERY way is exactly what she needed in her life. I think that is what the next two books will be about the two of them finding their way as a couple GROWING TOGETHER and finally gaining that confidence of a stable, loving relationship.

I absolutely love your thoughts about this  :)

Just wanted to say welcome to all the new members.  I'm relatively new to the forum too.  It is a great place and I thoroughly enjoy talking to everyone about my favorite couple. 

Well I have posted enough for the time being.  I have to go do the weekend chores. 

I second this post to all the newbies welcome to the group I am fairly new also...!!  Enjoy I am having a great time  :)

Okay girls. I'm going to be honest here about the push for H. Cavill as our Gideon. I'm a very over the top visual person (have taken a couple tests for work that validate. Lol). Anyway, after book one, we started posting pics with Sylvia of our Gideons. Cavill looks like my real life oldest brother. And that ruins it or me. Ewwww. I'm getting over it though and think Cavill is great from his movies. Wait. after meeting Sylvia, RIY came out and I cracked up because my brother's real name is... Arnoldo (Arno for short.). He acts just like Christopher Jr. We don't get along. My mom said he was the prince until I came along. He's single ladies and on the market again, but I wouldn't wish him on any of you. OMG. Keep posting picks of Cavill. I'll get over it.

Matt Boemer does have an amazing set of blue eyes too. He is a little old for the part, yes, as a 30-something, but if we can't have Henry (and it looks like Warner Brothers is going to "steel" him away (punny :) ) well then, there are other Hollywood hotties out there.

Matt Boemer does have an amazing set of blue eyes too. He is a little old for the part, yes, as a 30-something, but if we can't have Henry (and it looks like Warner Brothers is going to "steel" him away (punny :) ) well then, there are other Hollywood hotties out there.

You're right he has gorgeous blue eyes too! I'm slowly letting go of HC for the part but I bet there's an actor out there who's perfect and hopefully he gets the part!

Bomer looks young. Hes in. Lol. I just think he doesn't have the 'warrior' physique that Gideon is supposed to have. Bomer's always been my Christian Gray, though Slvia reminded me that Christian is a dark red-head. We can fix all this! :)

Bomer looks young. Hes in. Lol. I just think he doesn't have the 'warrior' physique that Gideon is supposed to have. Bomer's always been my Christian Gray, though Slvia reminded me that Christian is a dark red-head. We can fix all this! :)

Ah, if we could only transplant Hollywood faces and bodies. In the speculation race to play Eva, Amber Heard seems to be winning the popularity contest. Supporters see her as the "face" of Eva. But quite frankly, her body isn't curvy enough. Scarlett Johannsen has a body like Eva's.

Ah, if we could only transplant Hollywood faces and bodies. In the speculation race to play Eva, Amber Heard seems to be winning the popularity contest. Supporters see her as the "face" of Eva. But quite frankly, her body isn't curvy enough. Scarlett Johannsen has a body like Eva's.

Amber is exactly my pic, but you're right about the bod. Gideon is a boobs and butt man. Lol

Amber is exactly my pic, but you're right about the bod. Gideon is a boobs and butt man. Lol

Gideon has a taste for light spanking -- NOT the pain-inflicting Christian Grey version, but he'd definitely like to go down the road of some more love pats. And as Cary told Eva very early in Bared to You, "spanking's not deviant." That crack by Cary was at their apartment shortly after the infamous B.O.B. phone conversation between Gideon and Eva when she insulted his "intelligence" (wounded his male pride actually) to the point where he threatened to spank her if she did it again.

Hi Mam2e,

You are correct.  Gideon and Eva never directly or openly discussed the murder of Nathan.  I am not sure that Eva would be able to handle all of the details and I also not sure that she would want to know about the details either.   I think that under different circumstances, Gideon might want to confess to someone, but that someone isn’t going to be Eva.  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

I think that Gedeon won't ever discuss openly the murder with Eva because in doing so he would make her an accomplice. Eva isn't going to tell anthing to Cary for the very same reason.

Have fun!! Hope you enjoy it :)

OMG Man of Steel was brilliant and our man Henry/Gideon was amazing, when he stepped out in that suit, honestly ladies, I squirmed in my seat LOL,  I could so see Henry as Gideon, he gave all different emotions and his eye were mezmerising hubba hubba, :D

I think that Gedeon won't ever discuss openly the murder with Eva because in doing so he would make her an accomplice. Eva isn't going to tell anthing to Cary for the very same reason.

Eva already knows she is now is an accessory. As a cop's daughter, she knew that helping to collude to cover up a crime (something she recognizes in her head in Chapter One that is exactly what she's doing) does make her an accessory. As soon as she decided to help protect him from the police, she committed a crime herself.

Gideon also has repeatedly admitted to killing. He doesn't like to talk about it -- can't say that I blame him -- and he tries to avoid even saying Nathan's name in front of Eva.

You're right about her refusing to tell Cary the truth. In fact, I believe she won't ever tell him the truth. Even if he guesses it (and he's bound to some day) she'd never confirm it. To do so would put Cary in the position of having the decide whether to do the "legal" right thing (turn them in to the police) or the actual right thing, to protect them by keeping the secret. But protecting them would make him an accessory too.

The less people who know for dead certain (pun intended) the better. At this point, the only person we readers know for certain actually has been told the truth by Gideon is Eva. If Angus and/or Clancy helped during the killing itself or by stealing evidence from the murder scene (the bracelet and some stalking photos) afterward also know.

That's what Gideon is worried about now. That bracelet was on the body when he left Nathan. So whoever took the bracelet must know what Gideon did.

Gideon has a taste for light spanking -- NOT the pain-inflicting Christian Grey version, but he'd definitely like to go down the road of some more love pats. And as Cary told Eva very early in Bared to You, "spanking's not deviant." That crack by Cary was at their apartment shortly after the infamous B.O.B. phone conversation between Gideon and Eva when she insulted his "intelligence" (wounded his male pride actually) to the point where he threatened to spank her if she did it again.

Talk about picking things up on audio.

After their first night back together page 25, Gideon says to Eva, "roll-play, RESTRAINTS, modes of transportation, and varied locations... I look forward to exploring all of that with you"

I like the subtle hint of restraints in this chapter. Promises of things to come.

Hi Fluffy

That episode of Graham Norton was on last night. Henry and Russell were promoting the Superman film. Graham is very funny and quite risqué sometimes. Henry is on our side of the pond at the moment.

I could send him to Italy for "coffee" with our good friend Gabri. :)

Hi Julie

thank you very much indeed!!!

Henry and I are having a great time together  ;)  :P

I'll sent him back to you tomorrow morning !!!!!