SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just googled it Gabri

At this present time they don't exist. But come Christmas I'm sure they will. :)

Just in time for book 4

Ooooh. What a happy Christmas that will be. :)

I just googled it too, and I'd say I could use more than one.

Perhaps I'll have to write Santa a little letter this year!!

As soon as I spot one, I'll let you know.

Ladies, several thoughts came to mind last night.

Why don't the Vidals go to these charity dinners.  Gideon and Eva have been to 3 in 3 months.  The Advocacy Dinner (their first date)
Gideon gave a speech.  That should have been in the news.  Son, why do you talk about child abuse?  questions questions  maybe they don't care

also, Gideon called Eva  (page 44) at her office.  we don't know if she has a direct line (don't think so)  so if Megumi transferred the call to Eva, surprised she didn't ask who that was; unless Scott made the call or Angus.  so even if Gideon used the burner phone, the call still came to her office phone.

in the pre-nup it stated that it would cost Gideon considerably if he cheated.  so what if Eva cheated?  what would happen....we don't want our lovebirds to cheat in the first place, but just thinking out loud.

can't wait for the new snippets and of course book 4  (wish we had a title)

539e7c70187d8a02_131901234.preview.jpg

I think this is one of the first pictures I've seen of him with a sour look on his face. :)  Still has me swooning though. :wub:

I told you before, Gedeon, not to catch me unawares!! Weren't you listening to me?

I really would like to know what are you looking at....  A spider crawling up the face of the man in front of you?

Come on, you are a big boy now (ha ha)!!!

Always gorgeously f***able.

Why don't the Vidals go to these charity dinners.  Gideon and Eva have been to 3 in 3 months.  The Advocacy Dinner (their first date)

Gideon gave a speech.  That should have been in the news.  Son, why do you talk about child abuse?  questions questions  maybe they don't care

also, Gideon called Eva  (page 44) at her office.  we don't know if she has a direct line (don't think so)  so if Megumi transferred the call to Eva, surprised she didn't ask who that was; unless Scott made the call or Angus.  so even if Gideon used the burner phone, the call still came to her office phone.

in the pre-nup it stated that it would cost Gideon considerably if he cheated.  so what if Eva cheated?  what would happen....we don't want our lovebirds to cheat in the first place, but just thinking out loud.

Christopher Vidal did go to the first one, the advocacy center dinner. He asked Eva to dance and tried hitting on her. Lizzie (and probably safe to say Chris Sr.) were at the third event, the one at the very end of Entwined. Given that Gideon has generally avoided his family, it's probably pure chance that they sometimes show up at some events.

Eva answers her boss Mark's direct line. Gideon has called that line directly before repeatedly. Everything from pestering her that first week when he was still trying to seduce her (the infamous "B.O.B." conversation) to calling her up to yell at her for leaving the Crossfire for lunch the day before Nathan was killed, the week Gideon had been trying to order Eva to stay in.) In Entwined, it would be safe for Gideon to call the direct line with a burner phone. Monica has called the direct line too, as has Cary. Brett obviously didn't have her direct line, because she'd have had no reason to give it to him. So he must have called the main office telephone number, which he could have gotten off the Internet or from directory assistance. Part of Megumi's job is to answer that main number. 

Christopher Vidal did go to the first one, the advocacy center dinner. He asked Eva to dance and tried hitting on her. Lizzie (and probably safe to say Chris Sr.) were at the third event, the one at the very end of Entwined. Given that Gideon has generally avoided his family, it's probably pure chance that they sometimes show up at some events.

Eva answers her boss Mark's direct line. Gideon has called that line directly before repeatedly. Everything from pestering her that first week when he was still trying to seduce her (the infamous "B.O.B." conversation) to calling her up to yell at her for leaving the Crossfire for lunch the day before Nathan was killed, the week Gideon had been trying to order Eva to stay in.) In Entwined, it would be safe for Gideon to call the direct line with a burner phone. Monica has called the direct line too, as has Cary. Brett obviously didn't have her direct line, because she'd have had no reason to give it to him. So he must have called the main office telephone number, which he could have gotten off the Internet or from directory assistance. Part of Megumi's job is to answer that main number.

Hi LN

I wonder if chris Vidal has had a visit from our resident journalist? How much dirt could he let slip on Gideon without it affecting their business? After all he(Gideon)is the main shareholder.

If I remember well, Gedeon only attends those social events where the Vidals are not expected to show up. That's why in RIY Lizzie and Chris were very much surprised to see him at the party they were thowing for Vidal Records, and in EWY Christopher is annoyed to see him at the 6/9 launch of the 'Golden' video at Times Square.

We need one for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016..... you get where Im going here lol 

I'm sorry, but now you lost me...

If I remember well, Gedeon only attends those social events where the Vidals are not expected to show up. That's why in RIY Lizzie and Chris were very much surprised to see him at the party they were thowing for Vidal Records, and in EWY Christopher is annoyed to see him at the 6/9 launch of the 'Golden' video at Times Square.

hi Gabri

Each of these events Gideon attended was for Eva. He rescued her from the garden party, and Times Square he attended for Eva he told Chris jnr. If not for Eva he wouldn't have gone.

Hi LN

I wonder if chris Vidal has had a visit from our resident journalist? How much dirt could he let slip on Gideon without it affecting their business? After all he(Gideon)is the main shareholder.

Time for a new nickname. We have Lizard for Lizzie and Mommica for Monica. I propose Creepy for Christopher Vidal Jr.

I'm certain Creepy Christopher Jr. has been talking to Deanna Johnson. The one thing Deanna did get right thus far is Eva was caught in Brett's arms and Gideon physically attacked Brett because of it. Deanna spoke to someone who was there, contact details she could have gotten from Creepy.

Gideon is a smart businessman and he knows a scandal involving "Golden" wouldn't be good for business. Creepy, however, isn't a smart businessman, which is why Vidal Records was going down the tubes and needed bailing out by Gideon. Creepy can't stand his brother, and he's have loved a scandal portraying Gideon as some violently jealous nutjob, even at the expense of Eva, who would have been painted as some cheater who kept provoking Gideon's assaults on other men. 

Creepy wouldn't consider the consequences to Vidal Records -- or he wouldn't care even if he did consider it. It'd be worth more to him to see Gideon's glamorous celebrity image, that Christopher is so jealous of, trashed. I fear Creepy does know about the Eva-Brett sex tape and has already told Lizard about it.

The calendar! lol we need one for every year! 

Woops!! Silly me!!!  It's 2.55 in the morning and my brain is stuttering a little.

Time for a new nickname. We have Lizard for Lizzie and Mommica for Monica. I propose Creepy for Christopher Vidal Jr.

I'm certain Creepy Christopher Jr. has been talking to Deanna Johnson. The one thing Deanna did get right thus far is Eva was caught in Brett's arms and Gideon physically attacked Brett because of it. Deanna spoke to someone who was there, contact details she could have gotten from Creepy.

Gideon is a smart businessman and he knows a scandal involving "Golden" wouldn't be good for business. Creepy, however, isn't a smart businessman, which is why Vidal Records was going down the tubes and needed bailing out by Gideon. Creepy can't stand his brother, and he's have loved a scandal portraying Gideon as some violently jealous nutjob, even at the expense of Eva, who would have been painted as some cheater who kept provoking Gideon's assaults on other men. 

Creepy wouldn't consider the consequences to Vidal Records -- or he wouldn't care even if he did consider it. It'd be worth more to him to see Gideon's glamorous celebrity image, that Christopher is so jealous of, trashed. I fear Creepy does know about the Eva-Brett sex tape and has already told Lizard about it.

So Creepy (loving this)could be the demise of Vidal records, through his inherent jealousy. I agree Creepy does know of the sex tapes existence. I'm just wondering how Gideon will reconcile with his mother, if she is so viciously nasty to Eva. If she knows about the tape, that would cause a bigger rift between the Vidals and Eva and Gideon surely.

hi Gabri

Each of these events Gideon attended was for Eva. He rescued her from the garden party, and Times Square he attended for Eva he told Chris jnr. If not for Eva he wouldn't have gone.

hi Julie

indeed. Had it not been for Eva, Miss Complicated, Gedeon might have kept on giving the Vidals the wide berth for the rest of his life!!!

So Creepy (loving this)could be the demise of Vidal records, through his inherent jealousy. I agree Creepy does know of the sex tapes existence. I'm just wondering how Gideon will reconcile with his mother, if she is so viciously nasty to Eva. If she knows about the tape, that would cause a bigger rift between the Vidals and Eva and Gideon surely.

I'm lovin' the nicknames! What's Deanna's? She just as irritating as the rest of the bunch.

Lmao LN, the nickname suits him! And you're right, I think he would love to see his brother's public image suffer... and the sex tape would be the perfect tool.

Hi Fluffy

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. What a wack job.

This man has no conscience.