SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

hi Gabri

Huh!

She's Mrs Complicated now!

I meant she was making Gedeon's life more complicated than it already was.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question.  On the night Gideon told Eva No more Corinne, Gideon told Eva that the kitchen fire was his alibi.  Eva thought Corinne was the alibi, and so did I.  I also got the impression from Graves that the kitchen fire is what convinced her Gideon killed Nathan.  Gideon believed that enough people saw him dealing with the FDNY, insurance, etc. that they couldn't pin the murder on him.  Do you think his lawyers are convinced that they could prove reasonable doubt because of the fire?

I think Gideon was saying to Eva that Corinne was not his alibi, meaning that he was not with her the whole night. After the fire, she left when he was dealing with everything. Plus he wanted to make sure that Eva knew he did not spend any additional time with her that night.

I am gone today to the shore and I come back to a sex swing????????  Gorgeous pix??????  Whew.

Just hoping 4 comes out around Oct. and we don't have to wait until Christmas.  So, from what I read---quickly---is book 4 from Gideon's point of view?

I am gone today to the shore and I come back to a sex swing????????  Gorgeous pix??????  Whew.

Just hoping 4 comes out around Oct. and we don't have to wait until Christmas.  So, from what I read---quickly---is book 4 from Gideon's point of view?

I thought that Sylvia said in the interview the other day that Book 4 is still Eva's point of view but it is Gideon's story.  I think she said Gideon isn't talking to her yet.

Not sure if I welcomed you yet GLH. Hello.

tumblr_lm8496LTlM1qii6tmo1_500.gif

I'm thinking October/November for Book 4. Sylvia's new series is coming out in August with a follow-up in December so October/November makes sense to me.

I thought that Sylvia said in the interview the other day that Book 4 is still Eva's point of view but it is Gideon's story.  I think she said Gideon isn't talking to her yet.

She did Sharon. She did also say though that Gideon is speaking to her more clearly now, so it would not surprise me if we eventually got more from his POV.

Two things - a question and a comment. Is there a thread some where that matches the photo snippets to the scene in the book? I know some of them, but there are others I don't know. Did anyone ever match them all up? When re-reading the Times Square scene I just remembered the red stair one.

The comment is I looked up sex swings on amazon (hope I'm not now going to be bombarded with sex toy adds) and found all sorts. Some would be very suitable for G-E's place, though Gideon would probably want a custom design. They also had a camouflage one! I guess for if you're feeling frisky and maybe want to do a Tarzan-Jane thing in the woods.

Best of all at the bottom of the page was a Bondage Starter Kit for only $19.95. Ladies - start your engines! :)

539e7c70187d8a02_131901234.preview.jpg

I think this is one of the first pictures I've seen of him with a sour look on his face. :)  Still has me swooning though. :wub:

I think this is what Gideon looked like when Cunning Corinne tried to kiss him that day in the Crossfire; he looks nauseated!! LOL. :)

OMG Kirsten you are the BEST! why?? because that picture you posted is when Henry was on the Graham Norton show and I just googled it and its a new episode... if it wasn't for you I would have missed it!! Just set it to record on BBC America! 

I saw a clip from the show floating around somewhere and it was funny.

Time for a new nickname. We have Lizard for Lizzie and Mommica for Monica. I propose Creepy for Christopher Vidal Jr.

I'm certain Creepy Christopher Jr. has been talking to Deanna Johnson. The one thing Deanna did get right thus far is Eva was caught in Brett's arms and Gideon physically attacked Brett because of it. Deanna spoke to someone who was there, contact details she could have gotten from Creepy.

Gideon is a smart businessman and he knows a scandal involving "Golden" wouldn't be good for business. Creepy, however, isn't a smart businessman, which is why Vidal Records was going down the tubes and needed bailing out by Gideon. Creepy can't stand his brother, and he's have loved a scandal portraying Gideon as some violently jealous nutjob, even at the expense of Eva, who would have been painted as some cheater who kept provoking Gideon's assaults on other men. 

Creepy wouldn't consider the consequences to Vidal Records -- or he wouldn't care even if he did consider it. It'd be worth more to him to see Gideon's glamorous celebrity image, that Christopher is so jealous of, trashed. I fear Creepy does know about the Eva-Brett sex tape and has already told Lizard about it.

Hi LN

As for Deanna's nickname, what about Denny and Her Little Dwarfs: Creepy and Tatty (Tatiana after Eva has dealt with her with a couple of Krav Maga moves)? :D

Christopher Vidal did go to the first one, the advocacy center dinner. He asked Eva to dance and tried hitting on her. Lizzie (and probably safe to say Chris Sr.) were at the third event, the one at the very end of Entwined. Given that Gideon has generally avoided his family, it's probably pure chance that they sometimes show up at some events.

Eva answers her boss Mark's direct line. Gideon has called that line directly before repeatedly. Everything from pestering her that first week when he was still trying to seduce her (the infamous "B.O.B." conversation) to calling her up to yell at her for leaving the Crossfire for lunch the day before Nathan was killed, the week Gideon had been trying to order Eva to stay in.) In Entwined, it would be safe for Gideon to call the direct line with a burner phone. Monica has called the direct line too, as has Cary. Brett obviously didn't have her direct line, because she'd have had no reason to give it to him. So he must have called the main office telephone number, which he could have gotten off the Internet or from directory assistance. Part of Megumi's job is to answer that main number. 

that's right, I forgot about Christopher at the first dinner dancing with Eva.....  and I also (must have been really late for me to forget so much) forgot about Elizabeth confronting Eva about her ring (Eva's ring now!!)

I didn't realize that was a direct line.  thought that Megumi took all calls like a phone operator/receptionist.  

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this has been answered, but I'm a bit confused.

In book 2 - dectective Graves explained to Eva her theory that Gideon was Nathan's killer.  She went on to say that it didn't matter, they were throwing the story away cause Gedeon was no threat and Nathan didn't deserve to live.  She even suggested that Eva should go back to him cause he really loved her.

Why is it in book 3 that they are still working on this case?  And now once again they said it was a cold case.

I wonder if Victor Reyes will discover on his own that it was Gideon who killed Nathan???

Hello everyone,

In book 2 - dectective Graves explained to Eva her theory that Gideon was Nathan's killer.  She went on to say that it didn't matter, they were throwing the story away cause Gedeon was no threat and Nathan didn't deserve to live.  She even suggested that Eva should go back to him cause he really loved her.

Why is it in book 3 that they are still working on this case?  And now once again they said it was a cold case.

I wonder if Victor Reyes will discover on his own that it was Gideon who killed Nathan???

Welcome Rosie.

Detective Graves was lying to Eva.  Probably trying to trip her up.

Not sure if I welcomed you yet GLH. Hello.

tumblr_lm8496LTlM1qii6tmo1_500.gif

I'm thinking October/November for Book 4. Sylvia's new series is coming out in August with a follow-up in December so October/November makes sense to me.

Hi Kirsten, 

Just when I think I can't laugh any harder, you post something that makes me grab my sides because I am laughing so freaking hard! :)

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

Hi Rosie,

Welcome to the forum!  I hope you enjoy yourself! :)

Two things - a question and a comment. Is there a thread some where that matches the photo snippets to the scene in the book? I know some of them, but there are others I don't know. Did anyone ever match them all up? When re-reading the Times Square scene I just remembered the red stair one.

The comment is I looked up sex swings on amazon (hope I'm not now going to be bombarded with sex toy adds) and found all sorts. Some would be very suitable for G-E's place, though Gideon would probably want a custom design. They also had a camouflage one! I guess for if you're feeling frisky and maybe want to do a Tarzan-Jane thing in the woods.

Best of all at the bottom of the page was a Bondage Starter Kit for only $19.95. Ladies - start your engines! :)

Hi Nrock,

Maybe the camouflage coloured swings are for those who want to be incognito while they are doing it.  :)