The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact I learned today about HC that I did not notice before but the top of his left eye has shades of brown! 

Henry-Cavill-heterochromia.jpg

Now you are SPOILING ME! Thank you again.

I can't see Gideon being arrested in the last chapter -- because each of the prior novels has had Gideon and Eva together at the very end Bared -- she believed what he told her about Corrine, and the pair of them were fine that night (until that catty b**** pulled the stunt the following day.) Reflected ended with them holding one another on his doorstep. So I can't see the last chapter of Entwined having them physically parted, which an arrest would do.

Still, though .... a camera does worry me for other reasons. So much bad in the prior two books came from photographs, from the ones Nathan had of Eva to the ones Gideon deliberately staged to make everyone think he and Corrine are back together.

I can't see Gideon being arrested in the last chapter -- because each of the prior novels has had Gideon and Eva together at the very end Bared -- she believed what he told her about Corrine, and the pair of them were fine that night (until that catty b**** pulled the stunt the following day.) Reflected ended with them holding one another on his doorstep. So I can't see the last chapter of Entwined having them physically parted, which an arrest would do.Still, though .... a camera does worry me for other reasons. So much bad in the prior two books came from photographs, from the ones Nathan had of Eva to the ones Gideon deliberately staged to make everyone think he and Corrine are back together.

Maybe the camera has something to do with the photographs Nathan took of Eva, maybe they have been leaked to the press or something like that.

Grasping at straws here

Maybe the camera has something to do with the photographs Nathan took of Eva, maybe they have been leaked to the press or something like that.

Grasping at straws here

Could the photos of Eva be leaked to the press, and Gideon will make good his promise to destroy the journalist and dismantle the publishers?

Could the photos of Eva be leaked to the press, and Gideon will make good his promise to destroy the journalist and dismantle the publishers?

That is what I was leaning oo Julie but then again I could be wrong

I talked my neighbor into reading these books the other day and we came to this same thought this afternoon.  I showed her the snapshots and clues and we were putting them together trying to see where they lead us.  Almost immediately when she looked at the last snapshot and said they are going to deal with someone releasing Nathan's pictures.  She thinks someone was working with Nathan maybe Deanna.  I don't know if that is a possibility but it sounds good and could be a way for Gideon & Eva to take on the world together in Book 4.

I think this might signify the end of them hiding. I mean we need some positive stuff in this book. its going to be hard enough learning about what Gideon went through. 

What if it's them going out in public for the first time. Maybe another event/fundraiser....Maybe the final scene is them getting ready to step out of the limo, and Gideon says 'Ready Angel?' Eva replies...'Ready Ace'...and they step out to all the flashes from photogs :) They're out! Together! ....Sigh...just my thougths :)

What if it's them going out in public for the first time. Maybe another event/fundraiser....Maybe the final scene is them getting ready to step out of the limo, and Gideon says 'Ready Angel?' Eva replies...'Ready Ace'...and they step out to all the flashes from photogs :) They're out! Together! ....Sigh...just my thougths :)

That would be fantastic if it were true. Fingers crossed (pun intended ). :D

I'd love that!!!

I like this much better than the one I suggested.  This would be a happy end to the book but possibilities to carry the story into book 4 if Corine and/or Jr. make a scene at the event that goes viral.

I like this much better than the one I suggested.  This would be a happy end to the book but possibilities to carry the story into book 4 if Corine and/or Jr. make a scene at the event that goes viral.

I'd love that!!!

That would be fantastic if it were true. Fingers crossed (pun intended ). :D

Thanks ladies! Just wishing them happiness :) Of course Eva will look stunning, and Gideon, well, he'll look like Gideon...Yummy yummmy! lol...

I like your scenario much better than mine. So screw mine I am going with yours. :D

I like this scenario