The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Could the roses and perfume be from Brett then?

I hope not. I can't deal with a lot of Brett in this book either. Him and "C" need to find a quiet corner and stay there so I can focus on Gideon and Eva.  :)  Wishful thinking I know.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is interested I just saw Sylvia post this on FB.

Booktalk Nation: "Sign up to join a live video chat w/Sylvia Day. She'll answer questions live. Sign up for the URL to join: http://t.co/lgeRqac1je

It will be:

May 14

7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT

Books provided by

Posman Books

New York NY

I didn't realize what date it was at first so I just signed up today for it too. I know LN is also signed up so this way if I miss anything taking notes wise, I know LN will be also be taking notes. I'm trying to think of questions to ask.  

Hey! Sylvia has posted on Facebook, that EWY is one of the best selling books of 2013 and it's not released yet!

Let's make it THE BEST SELLING BOOK OF 2013. Our gift to Sylvia, for giving us Gideon and Eva. :)

Congratulations.

Congrats Sylvia way to go and if chapter one is any indication, those books will be flyin

off the shelves!!!

I didn't realize what date it was at first so I just signed up today for it too. I know LN is also signed up so this way if I miss anything taking notes wise, I know LN will be also be taking notes. I'm trying to think of questions to ask.  

I signed up now I have to figure out what question I want to ask. 

I signed up too I think it will be fun!!

I wanted bring something up and put out some feelers...One of the things that I have been most excited about with the snapshots is to see how they relate to the chapters. The first snapshot was of the front page of a newspaper with the word "Press" (I believe) written up top and a pen. We all speculated as to what it could mean and after reading the first chapter we find out that the snapshot is in reference of a reporter than came to Eva's apartment building.  It has been mentioned before that their snapshots are canned photos, meaning they were not taken for the purpose of this book, but instead are just general pictures that were found that symbolize a part of each chapter.  The fun for me will be after I have slowly (I like to make it last) read this book to go back to all of the snapshots and see how they fit in.

I think some of us are reading a little too much into each of snapshots, I admit I have been too, however after seeing the first snapshot and how it represented nothing like most of us thought it would, I think it best to take the snapshots at face value and see them for what they truly are. 

Just a thought.

I signed up now I have to figure out what question I want to ask. 

I can't wait to see what you call come back with.

I wanted bring something up and put out some feelers...One of the things that I have been most excited about with the snapshots is to see how they relate to the chapters. The first snapshot was of the front page of a newspaper with the word "Press" (I believe) written up top and a pen. We all speculated as to what it could mean and after reading the first chapter we find out that the snapshot is in reference of a reporter than came to Eva's apartment building.  It has been mentioned before that their snapshots are canned photos, meaning they were not taken for the purpose of this book, but instead are just general pictures that were found that symbolize a part of each chapter.  The fun for me will be after I have slowly (I like to make it last) read this book to go back to all of the snapshots and see how they fit in.

I think some of us are reading a little too much into each of snapshots, I admit I have been too, however after seeing the first snapshot and how it represented nothing like most of us thought it would, I think it best to take the snapshots at face value and see them for what they truly are. 

Just a thought.

I thought about that to..! Face value seems fitting to me..!!

I wanted bring something up and put out some feelers...One of the things that I have been most excited about with the snapshots is to see how they relate to the chapters. The first snapshot was of the front page of a newspaper with the word "Press" (I believe) written up top and a pen. We all speculated as to what it could mean and after reading the first chapter we find out that the snapshot is in reference of a reporter than came to Eva's apartment building. It has been mentioned before that their snapshots are canned photos, meaning they were not taken for the purpose of this book, but instead are just general pictures that were found that symbolize a part of each chapter. The fun for me will be after I have slowly (I like to make it last) read this book to go back to all of the snapshots and see how they fit in.

Just a thought.

I agree. I guess I was thinking of something deeper with the snapshots :-)

I didn't realize what date it was at first so I just signed up today for it too. I know LN is also signed up so this way if I miss anything taking notes wise, I know LN will be also be taking notes. I'm trying to think of questions to ask.

Ok I'm not signed up as I will not be able to participate. So if you don't have a question to ask.... Or if you want to ask.... Or incase somebody else asks and you happen to catch the answer...

I am (still) curious about a scene from BTY..... What did Gideon mean with his comment to his mom during the garden party about Cary. When Elizabeth says no not Cary too, Gideon replied with (I don't have the exact quote) I thought you'd like him, just remember he is Eva's friend which makes him mine too. What did all of that mean?

About the watch snap shot my very first thought was the Rolex that Eva mentions repeatably that her mom and Stanton gave her. I thought maybe the chapter was about Monica, but after reading other's theories I guess I kinda of talked myself out of the possibility.

I wanted bring something up and put out some feelers...One of the things that I have been most excited about with the snapshots is to see how they relate to the chapters. The first snapshot was of the front page of a newspaper with the word "Press" (I believe) written up top and a pen. We all speculated as to what it could mean and after reading the first chapter we find out that the snapshot is in reference of a reporter than came to Eva's apartment building. It has been mentioned before that their snapshots are canned photos, meaning they were not taken for the purpose of this book, but instead are just general pictures that were found that symbolize a part of each chapter. The fun for me will be after I have slowly (I like to make it last) read this book to go back to all of the snapshots and see how they fit in.

Just a thought.

Welcome to the forum.

Oh. Believe me,we have been theorising, analysing, dissecting, discussing, and digesting these books, like there's no tomorrow. We don't know which way it will go till June, only Sylvia knows and her team. We are just having fun, passing the time. Please add your ten cents worth, the more the merrier. :)

Ok I'm not signed up as I will not be able to participate. So if you don't have a question to ask.... Or if you want to ask.... Or incase somebody else asks and you happen to catch the answer...

I am (still) curious about a scene from BTY..... What did Gideon mean with his comment to his mom during the garden party about Cary. When Elizabeth says no not Cary too, Gideon replied with (I don't have the exact quote) I thought you'd like him, just remember he is Eva's friend which makes him mine too. What did all of that mean?

hi

I'm hoping I'm wrong, but the way Elizabeth made that remark made my flesh crawl. For Gideons sake I hope she hasn't got a penchant for pretty young men.

That would be a very dark place to go in this story. It is also connected to Gideons past, which has yet to be revealed. This romance has already taken on a dark edge, with Nathan's murder. There are so many threads to be tied off before the HEA.

Question for everyone, i posted it in the other sub folder as well by mistake

I re-read chapter 1 again last night and some of the wording kept jumping out at me as if I had read it before, not just in this chapter then I looked at the snippets and snapshots, did anyone else notice

Snippet #3 is actually from Chapter 2 - "Honestly, Gideon Cross has been designed to f*** a woman right out of her mind"

Snippet #2 I think goes with Snapshot 2 - Christmas present opened "Waking up to you is like... presents on Christmas morning"

Snippet #6&7 I think have to go with Snapshot 9

Snippet#9 is also from Chapter 2

not sure if anyone else agrees with me but these were my thoughts last night  :)

Question for everyone, i posted it in the other sub folder as well by mistake

I re-read chapter 1 again last night and some of the wording kept jumping out at me as if I had read it before, not just in this chapter then I looked at the snippets and snapshots, did anyone else notice

Snippet #3 is actually from Chapter 2 - "Honestly, Gideon Cross has been designed to f*** a woman right out of her mind"

Snippet #2 I think goes with Snapshot 2 - Christmas present opened "Waking up to you is like... presents on Christmas morning"

Snippet #6&7 I think have to go with Snapshot 9

Snippet#9 is also from Chapter 2

not sure if anyone else agrees with me but these were my thoughts last night  :)

I think you're right. One more to add:

Snapshot #4 (the microphone on the stand) almost certainly goes with Snippet #10 (Brett talking to Eva in Times Square). Sylvia released Snippet #10 one day before Snapshot #4.

Friday - which means we're getting a snapshot today, probably at 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time based on when all the other ones thus far have hit the Internet.

Today will be a glimpse into Chapter 16. Recap of the snapshots of chapters 1-15:

1. The word "Press" over a fuzzy shot of a newspaper page, and a fancy pen in the foreground. (And now we know this meant the new character, Deanna Johnson, a reporter out to hurt Gideon by digging up dirt from his dark past.)

2. Unwrapped Christmas present boxes

3. The word "Business" next to a cup of coffee

4. A microphone on a stand

5. A pile of neatly-folded white terrycloth towels, wrapped in a red ribbon.

6. A bathtub in a modern-style bathroom

7. An open bottle of red wine, nearly full, and in front of it, one wine glass holding some wine. Near it is a small vase holding four red roses.

8. Two different types of pills in blister packs plus a bottle of some sort of liquid medication. The meds are on a glass coffee table in front of a white couch.

9. Fuzzy shot of a crowded dance floor. One woman in the center of the shot is in semi-focus.

10. A diamond and gold women's watch.

11. An Aston Martin sports car

12. * NEW - A vase of white roses with a card that says "Happy" (can't see what) and signed xoxoxoxo. This was newly-substituted yesterday (Thursday) from the original shot, of an elevator bank.

13. Pieces of women's clothing scattered at the foot of a bed.

14. An NYPD detective shield (badge).

15. A man's hand grasping a bed sheet