The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Ok…making one post responding to a bunch of other posts from different threads….Sorry! Hope you all don’t mind! lol…Can’t keep up! :)

I love this from chapter one:

“Mine,†I said harshly, pushing up and scrambling gracelessly into him, pressing my torso tightly into his. “You’re mine.â€

The Swing…maybe Eva will gift him w/ this when they are free to be out in public again…Kinda incentive? “Get this fixed so we can be together…and I’ll give you this’ Hehehe <<blushing>>  ;)

Maybe she had been looking up pics online still…Do we know for sure she hasn’t? Maybe not…too much torture.

Omg…great solving bleachers pic! Times Square! I def thought It was Parkers studio…guess maybe not. Although, I don’t think Sylvia is trying to trick us w/ mixing up snippet/snapshots. Oh! I like the thoughts of a baseball game w/ Victor and Gideon! Talking it out in public? ..

Oh jeez…I do not like Deanna…nope..not at all.

I want Gideon to take someone down! Eva too! Let them fight for one another!...25 more days?? Jeez…I’ve been waiting since Dec :(  I saw someone said they discovered this series in April…you are sooo lucky! Not a long wait at all for you

Do we start‘Get book 4 & 5 out quick campaign’ to Penguin books? So they don’t make us wait so long again. ??

Ok...those are my thoughts! This place is so much fun! :)  My husband just doesn't understand what I'm doing here...lol

if your husband was like Gideon would you be here? Lo ;)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we start‘Get book 4 & 5 out quick campaign’ to Penguin books? So they don’t make us wait so long again. ??

I'm wondering when they will be out. Sylvia is not done with book 4 yet and she is releasing that new series this year (August and December) so I wonder when we can really expect to have 4 let alone 5.

I'm wondering when they will be out. Sylvia is not done with book 4 yet and she is releasing that new series this year (August and December) so I wonder when we can really expect to have 4 let alone 5.

I know! I don't know when either! It would be great if it was before that first book...although...I'm sure that's not gonna happen. Maybe it's best if we don't know when, so we're not freaking out over it again...lol..

Did you check out her new books? They look good..I think they're at about $3 right now too..for pre-order

Snapshot #3 is of a coffee cup and the word "business." A common theory is it has to do with Eva at work, perhaps continuing to help out on marketing that blueberry flavored coffee ....

BUT ....

In Entwined Chapter One, Deanna says to Eva, " .... pretty soon you’re going to figure out that Gideon Cross was using you to get Corinne Giroux jealous enough to come back to him. When you smell the coffee, call me. I’ll be waiting."

What if that coffee cup relates to the remark "smell the coffee." Maybe in Chapter Three, Eva calls Deanna to start manipulating her? Deanna already knows that Brett is waiting in the wings, and Snapshot #4 is of a microphone stand. Eva manipulating Deanna in order to spin the story the way Eva and Gideon want it spun? Now spinning the Brett story as a better cover than the not-working-anyway Corrine cover?

Snapshot #3 is of a coffee cup and the word "business." A common theory is it has to do with Eva at work, perhaps continuing to help out on marketing that blueberry flavored coffee ....

BUT ....

In Entwined Chapter One, Deanna says to Eva, " .... pretty soon you’re going to figure out that Gideon Cross was using you to get Corinne Giroux jealous enough to come back to him. When you smell the coffee, call me. I’ll be waiting."

What if that coffee cup relates to the remark "smell the coffee." Maybe in Chapter Three, Eva calls Deanna to start manipulating her? Deanna already knows that Brett is waiting in the wings, and Snapshot #4 is of a microphone stand. Eva manipulating Deanna in order to spin the story the way Eva and Gideon want it spun? Now spinning the Brett story as a better cover than the not-working-anyway Corrine cover?

I think you're right LN. That coffee cup takes on a whole new meaning with this first chapter and a half being out.

Just wondering..

Do you think that Gideon told the whole truth to his lawyer team that he murdered Nathan?

Attorney's are bound by attorney client privilege, so he "can" tell them. However, he could not tell them that he was planning to kill Nathan.

Just wondering..

Do you think that Gideon told the whole truth to his lawyer team that he murdered Nathan?

Honestly, defense lawyers wouldn't want to hear that. For one thing, it seriously restricts their ability to put their client on the witness stand. If Gideon told them he did kill Nathan, they couldn't put him on the stand, lest he commit perjury by denying he did it when the prosecutor cross-examined him.

If he blurted it out to his lawyers, that would be one thing. But they wouldn't ask him that question pointblank themselves.

BUT ....

I like our blueberry coffee idea better. I want something positive to happen for Eva right now at work since she is getting battered in the tabloids and emotionally by Gideon...

For those of you in the NYC area Sylvia posted this on FB: Sylvia Day

For those of you waiting on the NYC event information, SAVE THE DATE! June 5, in Manhattan, 6:30-8:30 PM, $30 (includes autographed copy of ENTWINED WITH YOU, tote bag, T-shirt, swag, drinks, and more!). Registration will be open to the first 200 attendees and will be managed via Eventbrite. Hope you can make it! The event will open next week, when she posts the link I'll put it here. 

Eva herself had the same fear that Elizabeth may have loved Gideon "too much" but she has discarded this theory maybe Gideon just meant his mom is a COUGAR...

Hi, sscrph

I have my own idea regarding this scene. I posted it in my Chapter 16 on One Chapter A Day thread. It's right above LN Cronan's Chapter A Day Re-Read Project--Chapter 17 posting. Care to share your thoughts about it?

Thank you :)

Honestly, defense lawyers wouldn't want to hear that. For one thing, it seriously restricts their ability to put their client on the witness stand. If Gideon told them he did kill Nathan, they couldn't put him on the stand, lest he commit perjury by denying he did it when the prosecutor cross-examined him.

If he blurted it out to his lawyers, that would be one thing. But they wouldn't ask him that question pointblank themselves.

Hmmm I don't think Gideon ever would tell his lawyers ...he's takin that secret to the grave and so is Eva...

Hi, sscrph

I have my own idea regarding this scene. I posted it in my Chapter 16 on One Chapter A Day thread. It's right above LN Cronan's Chapter A Day Re-Read Project--Chapter 17 posting. Care to share your thoughts about it?

Thank you :)

Hi Andie, yes I remember reading that the other day and it is certainly very plausible . That line has always puzzled me especially when Gideon adds "he's Eva's friend that makes him mine as well" so does that mean HANDS OFF?? That is the question I plan to ask at the video chat on Tuesday...

Could snapshot 3 be a meeting between Mrs Johnson and Eva.. Maybe after talking to Gideon they decided to give Mrs Johnson the Brett story which leads to Snapshot 4 the Mic represents Brett, meaning the truth is out.? And the snapshot today could be the Concert.!? Just throwing something out there..!

Could snapshot 3 be a meeting between Mrs Johnson and Eva.. Maybe after talking to Gideon they decided to give Mrs Johnson the Brett story which leads to Snapshot 4 the Mic represents Brett, meaning the truth is out.? And the snapshot today could be the Concert.!? Just throwing something out there..!

Well Eva does take her coffee with a lot cream and maybe she's getting down to business!!!

well now he knows Deanna is on his case, he has a heads up. I'm sure there will be some manipulation going on, from Gideons legal team. I'm sure Eva can use her womanly ways, perhaps sympathising with Deanna, to extract info out of her. But then again, given Eva's jealousy, could she handle listening to intimate details about Gideon and Deanna.

You do have a point Julie, not sure if Eva would be able to deal with all of Gideon's past

I think it will be next year before we get book 4 and 5 with the way the publishers have been with book 3, it is a shame though with all the time waiting. :( it just seems that the publishing company are putting putting the books out when they want to, which is frustrating for the fans.  It will also depend on when Sylvia finishes book 4