The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsten, did you get to submit a question? I spent all weekend deciding which one -- and found this morning that I couldn't post a question anymore. Agh!!!

You still can. I just did. You sign up (enter your email) and then it auto prompts you to submit a question.

Left side of your comp or whatever device you using is the option to enter your email address and there is a little arrow

You still can. I just did. You sign up (enter your email) and then it auto prompts you to submit a question.

Left side of your comp or whatever device you using is the option to enter your email address and there is a little arrow

I signed up late last week, and the prompt box was there then. But I didn't fill it in at the time. When I tried going back today, I couldn't get the prompt box back.

Ah well. I'm going to be too busy taking notes anyway.

I sure you ladies will have excellent questions!

I signed up late last week, and the prompt box was there then. But I didn't fill it in at the time. When I tried going back today, I couldn't get the prompt box back.

Ah well. I'm going to be too busy taking notes anyway.

I sure you ladies will have excellent questions!

Very odd. I was going to suggest you use a different browser/email addy?

But you are correct! I will surely be taking notes as will everyone else!

Kirsten, did you get to submit a question? I spent all weekend deciding which one -- and found this morning that I couldn't post a question anymore. Agh!!!

I did submit a question, but for the life of me I can't remember what I finally decided on. #Brainfried# :(

I appreciate you ladies listening and taking notes. Will you be posting on this thread?

I think this might be Gideon to Eva, finally relating his abuse and past. Telling her who was involved. Saying she has to keep it to herself, and not confront those responsible????

Possibly, it certainly makes sense if it is Gideon telling Eva everything or possibly it could be Eva thinking about what she may have told her dad or keeping the secret from Cary, the possibilities are endless lol :)

166087_10201088668041487_306194373_n.jpg

This was on one of the FB pages I follow - crossfire interaction - it was the site that gave the chapter 1 which was not chapter 1 and got everyone confused.  Anyway someone asked what kind of car this was and someone else has said an Austin Martin and I wondered if this would have anything to do with the snapshot SD posted some time ago.  SD does not comment on this site it is just done by fans who write as if they are Gideon and Eva, it is quite entertaining, I thought it was kind of commical that SD posted a snapshot of an Austin Martin and then this appears on this site.

Probably not even connected but just wanted to share :)

Tuesday - which means we're getting a snapshot today, probably at 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time based on when all the other ones thus far have hit the Internet.

Today will be a glimpse into Chapter 17. Recap of the snapshots of chapters 1-16:

1. The word "Press" over a fuzzy shot of a newspaper page, and a fancy pen in the foreground.

2. Unwrapped Christmas present boxes

3. The word "Business" next to a cup of coffee

4. A microphone on a stand

5. A pile of neatly-folded white terrycloth towels, wrapped in a red ribbon.

6. A bathtub in a modern-style bathroom

7. An open bottle of red wine, nearly full, and in front of it, one wine glass holding some wine. Near it is a small vase holding four red roses.

8. Two different types of pills in blister packs plus a bottle of some sort of liquid medication. The meds are on a glass coffee table in front of a white couch.

9. Fuzzy shot of a crowded dance floor. One woman in the center of the shot is in semi-focus.

10. A diamond and gold women's watch.

11. An Aston Martin sports car

12. * NEW - A vase of white roses with a card that says "Happy" (can't see what) and signed xoxoxoxo. This was newly-substituted last week from the original shot, of an elevator bank.

13. Pieces of women's clothing scattered at the foot of a bed.

14. An NYPD detective shield (badge).

15. A man's hand grasping a bed sheet

16. A set of stairs or bleacher seats (in Times Square?)

Just wanted to remind everybody:

http://booktalknation.com/author/day

Tomorrow at 7PM EST.

do you know if the chat that is on google will be broadcasted anywhere in the UK that we can catch up on it

If not, if you are taking notes from the chat will you post them here on the site

Thanks

do you know if the chat that is on google will be broadcasted anywhere in the UK that we can catch up on it

If not, if you are taking notes from the chat will you post them here on the site

Thanks

Lots going on today everyone, Snapshot this morning and Bookchat tonite!!!

Snapshot 17 a man's hand holding a french passport. Something to do with Corinne( maybe her husband is coming to fight for her after seeing pics of her with Gideon)