The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you might be right. One of the snippets where Eva's talking about their trade she is his and he is hers and she protects whats her. Made me think they might be married.

Maybe this is what the all white snapshot refers to and that snippet ones with it...

Looked at the picture again and they are talking - knowing them probably arguing

I'm thinking Victor and Eva talking about why she didn't go to him when Nathan did what he did, and why she thought she couldn't turn to him..!!

I think Victor Is going to be upset thinking more of why his daughter felt like she couldn't tell him..! I don't think he would go crazy on Monica about it but he will be upset, I don't think he's going to hate Monica after that..! He of all people should understand that putting Eva through criminal procedures would have torn her up more than she was already...! I think detective graves may tired to use victor but with his new understanding I think he will only be grateful to keep his mouth shut even if doesn't know the full truth about what Gideon did.!

Based on height, that's definitely Eva (Sylvia told us Eva's around 5'6". 

Possibly Victor? Based on the green shirt (i.e. casual, not a dark suit) and the height -- plus, I don't think the hair is long enough to be Gideon. The guy's hand gestures could indicate being upset. The physical closeness could indicate a hug is about to happen.

Based on height, that's definitely Eva (Sylvia told us Eva's around 5'6". 

Possibly Victor? Based on the green shirt (i.e. casual, not a dark suit) and the height -- plus, I don't think the hair is long enough to be Gideon. The guy's hand gestures could indicate being upset. The physical closeness could indicate a hug is about to happen.

More of reason for it to be Victor..! Maybe..!

More of reason for it to be Victor..! Maybe..!

Gideon most likely would be wearing a black T-shirt and either sweats or black jeans (if he's been sneaking around incognito, disguising his appearance so he looks like some 20-something - a hot 20-something, but not anyone powerful.)

When he's in billionaire mogul mode, the captain of Cross Industries, he favors black and dark gray power suits. If he wears any sort of color, it's usually blue. I can't see him in a green shirt.

Omg maybe it's Chris Jr and this is where he gets a taste of the Krav Maga-- we could only hope !!!

Maybe..!! But I thought someone said Sd said we won't see much CV JR in EWY..!!? Theses post go soooooo fast I sometimes don't read all them..!!

Maybe..!! But I thought someone said Sd said we won't see much CV JR in EWY..!!? Theses post go soooooo fast I sometimes don't read all them..!!

Glad to know i'm not the only one not reading all the posts. Always catching up.

Could it be Eva and Victor. It doesn't look very intimate to me, his hand is out stretched. This looks like a confrontation. Has Victor found out about Nathan?

I agree with you Julie!

Victor and Eva . And he's found out about Nathan and what he did to his baby girl.

The frosted glass shows how this has blurred him professionally and how it's blurred their relationship.

But like Gideon's office glass goes clear then victors relationship with Eva will become stronger and clear like glass!!

Now I could just be talking nonsense and reading toooo much into it !

Originally I thought office too, but then realized its not frosted.

I remember some glass in the library of the vidal home.... Kinda wonder if they're in the dreaded vidal home again?

How could we not remember that part in the Vidal library, you could be right there but I think it would take quite a bit for Gideon to go back there

I think Victor Is going to be upset thinking more of why his daughter felt like she couldn't tell him..! I don't think he would go crazy on Monica about it but he will be upset, I don't think he's going to hate Monica after that..! He of all people should understand that putting Eva through criminal procedures would have torn her up more than she was already...! I think detective graves may tired to use victor but with his new understanding I think he will only be grateful to keep his mouth shut even if doesn't know the full truth about what Gideon did.!

I agree, Victor is going to be very hurt but I think he will be more mad at Monica than Eva, but I agree it could be Eva and Victor in the picture, I think we always think it is Gideon and Eva 

I agree, Victor is going to be very hurt but I think he will be more mad at Monica than Eva, but I agree it could be Eva and Victor in the picture, I think we always think it is Gideon and Eva

That's why I'm convinced its Eva and her father. Goes well with the heading and her secret.

I was thinking that too.

Because its Eva's view, it will always be Eva and ?.

Victor will be devastated to find out about his daughters abuse, being kept in the dark, after all Eva was only 14. I'm sure it wasn't her decision not to tell her father, but Eva will protect her mother, she always does.

Well lady

Eva will not hurt Gideon. Once this chat is out the way, hopefully things will be clearer (is it ever in their lives).

I think Deanna is going to be the one that drops that bombshell into the mix. Poor Eva and Gideons dirty washing is going to become public knowledge.

Gideon needs to speak to Eva about his insecurities regarding Brett (communication Gideon). This is where his trust will be exhausted to its limits. After all he did create most of this mess.

Is it best to sit tight hoping it will blow over?

I think this book will show how much Eva and hopefully Gideon have grown. I know they have a ways to go but they are working on it!

And previously, Andie, I did a parody of your  "The Unresolved Cerebrally Humorous Arguments pattern back when we were on Chapter 10 of Bared to You.

Now that we're all nearly done with the group re-read, I'm doing the whole rundown of having some fun with the yo-you pattern -- what happens during the even-numbered chapters.

Chapter 2: Eva Doesn't Play Hard To Get -- She IS Hard to Get

Result: Gideon's Got Blue Balls

Chapter 4: Gideon Can't Handle This Anymore

Result: He's Still Not Getting Any Yet - But He Gets Closer

Chapter 6: Gideon Finally Gets Some

Result: Gideon Can't Handle It

Chapter 8: Gideon Finally Gets A Girlfriend

Result: Gideon Doesn't Know How To Handle It

Chapter 10: Gideon Almost Loses Her

Result: Gideon's Got Issues

Chapter 12: Eva's Got A Handle On Her Darkness

Result: Gideon Fears He'll Scare Her Away