One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

When Gideon and Brett were trying their hardest to kick one another's a*****, Eva had been pleading with Angus (who is Gideon's bodyguard) to stop the fight. Angus refused to do so, telling Eva that Gideon knows when to stop.

Angus has known Gideon since he was a kid, and obviously has been a trusted person in Gideon's life, as near to a positive adult role model as Gideon ever had. I hope in Entwined we learn more about Angus' history with Gideon.

If I had to make a guess, though, I would say that Angus was the one who got Gideon to channel Gideon's anger problems into a healthy outlet - physical activity. Gideon studies mixed martial arts, and I wonder whether Angus was the one who steered him toward it. As a grown man, Gideon has spent a lot of time working hard and working out harder, mentally and physically expending his energies so that he really didn't have much left over for stuff like sex.

Every so often, Gideon got some sort of offer he couldn't refuse, but Gideon told Eva that before she came into his life, sex had been mostly something he could take or leave. Given the state of the guy's libido, he must have really been working out with his fitness trainers to bleed off his energy.

I think, Angus was a force for good. As his bodyguard and role model, his loyalty to Gideon is quite touching, also cause it extends to Eva now, realising what she means to Gideon. Yes I hope too that we find out more about how/why Gideon trusts him, so much.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick Question, you know how Detective Graves turned up on what I presume was Friday night at Eva's house and she said that Nathan had been found dead that morning, who reported the death, I presume Gideon would have closed Nathan's front door closed behind him so I just wondered who would have found the body and reported it ??

Quick Question, you know how Detective Graves turned up on what I presume was Friday night at Eva's house and she said that Nathan had been found dead that morning, who reported the death, I presume Gideon would have closed Nathan's front door closed behind him so I just wondered who would have found the body and reported it ??

When someone dies in a hotel room, most of the the time it is housekeeping that finds the body. If this was the case here, housekeeping would have shown up sometime mid-late morning most likely.

Probably housekeeping at the hotel that is who always finds the

bodies on TV...

bodies on TV...

Thanks 

When someone dies in a hotel room, most of the the time it is housekeeping that finds the body. If this was the case here, housekeeping would have shown up sometime mid-late morning most likely.

bodies on TV...

Thanks guys for the info

:)

What shall we discuss tonight ladies?

I have an idea I think we should all post what 3 questions we want most to be answered in EWY here are mine:

1.) Who was Gideon's abuser?

2.). Why did Gideon make that comment to Elizabeth Vidal about Cary at the garden party?

3.). What are the sweet nothing's that Gideon has been whispering to Eva?

I have an idea I think we should all post what 3 questions we want most to be answered in EWY here are mine:

2.). Why did Gideon make that comment to Elizabeth Vidal about Cary at the garden party?

I'll second yours sscrph. :)

Good idea.

But my crystal ball is in for repair! Lol :)

Shall we ask Sylvia?

Of course who's Gideon's abuser?

Will Corrine be shipped off to France?

Will Ireland and Gideon finally develop a relationship?

Yes Gideon and Ireland will have a relationship, I'm sure Eva will make sure of that.

Corinne will be going back to France on the new ship Titanic 2. :)

Sorry number 1 is a secret. :(

I hope Eva has her hearing aid in tomorrow, cause Gideons going to be whispering to her, in chapter 7. Lol :)

Just a thought, but I wonder if something happened between a friend of Gideons and his mother, hence the comment "he's Eva's friend mother. That makes him mine as well." Was it a hands off warning?

I hope Eva has her hearing aid in tomorrow, cause Gideons going to be whispering to her, in chapter 7. Lol :)

Just a thought, but I wonder if something happened between a friend of Gideons and his mother, hence the comment "he's Eva's friend mother. That makes him mine as well." Was it a hands off warning?

I think it was definitely a hands off warning but I would like to know the exact nature of it...

These are little questions, but the best ones are already taken!

Wonder when and why Gideon's mother was ever in his apartment - given he won't even go to her house for dinner.

Had Stanton already paid Nathan off before he was killed?

When is Gideon's birthday and will Eva get him a sex swing? :)

This comes a little late in the day, but re favorite quotes in chapter 6, this one made me laugh because it's a relief to have a little humor mixed with all the passion and angst. Mrs. Day has a deft touch that way. The passage I enjoyed was when Eva and Gideon have just finished a passionate encounter and Eva tells him that her father is coming for a visit.

"He stilled. Lifting his head, he looked at me wryly. "You have to tell me that while my 's still hanging out?"

I laughed. "Caught you with your pants down? (Gideon) "."

Made me grin, anyway.

Of course who's Gideon's abuser?

Will Corrine be shipped off to France?

Will Ireland and Gideon finally develop a relationship?

I love these questions but one I would put in as well would be:-

Who was Gideon speaking to in his appartment when Eva called from the hospital after he was being cold and he went out of the room to speak to her.

Oh also another possible question:-

Did Stanton and Gideon & Monica get together to discuss Nathan and what Gideon was going to do or Maybe Clancy and Angus and Gideon got together.

I know that is more than 3 questions but these have been bugging me

Wonder when and why Gideon's mother was ever in his apartment - given he won't even go to her house for dinner.

This comes a little late in the day, but re favorite quotes in chapter 6, this one made me laugh because it's a relief to have a little humor mixed with all the passion and angst. Mrs. Day has a deft touch that way. The passage I enjoyed was when Eva and Gideon have just finished a passionate encounter and Eva tells him that her father is coming for a visit.

"He stilled. Lifting his head, he looked at me wryly. "You have to tell me that while my ######'s still hanging out?"

I laughed. "Caught you with your pants down? (Gideon) "######."

Made me grin, anyway.

that was a good part as well I agree :)

Who was Gideon speaking to in his appartment when Eva called from the hospital after he was being cold and he went out of the room to speak to her.

Did Stanton and Gideon & Monica get together to discuss Nathan and what Gideon was going to do or Maybe Clancy and Angus and Gideon got together.

SD answered one of your questions : when Gideon stepped out on Tues nite he was meeting with his security team...

It was said he was talking to his security team. Angus is part of his team

"He stilled. Lifting his head, he looked at me wryly. "You have to tell me that while my ######'s still hanging out?"

I laughed. "Caught you with your pants down? (Gideon) "######."

Made me grin, anyway.

Yes I liked that one too Nrock see Gideon can be funny when he wants to!!!

SD answered one of your questions : when Gideon stepped out on Tues nite he was meeting with his security team...

I never knew SD answered that question, was it before I joined the forum as I have only read some of the spoiler threads on this forum so far.

Thanks for clearing that up, I always thought it may have been Clancy and Angus and possibly Stanton that were there while Gideon discussed how to keep Eva safe.