One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

It was said he was talking to his security team. Angus is part of his team

Thanks Julie,

Well I am off to bed, been a long day, probably chat tomorrow morning with you Julie again, once I have been in and checked all the conversation I missed during the night  :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm posting this here, but maybe will start another thread for appearances. Sylvia will be in Florida at the end of June for Book Bash. She will be having a meet and greet at a local library here, but you have to register if you want to attend. Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/events/ticket.php?event_id=506606339392763&action_source=1

I have an idea I think we should all post what 3 questions we want most to be answered in EWY here are mine:

1.) Who was Gideon's abuser?

2.). Why did Gideon make that comment to Elizabeth Vidal about Cary at the garden party?

3.). What are the sweet nothing's that Gideon has been whispering to Eva?

I have an idea I think we should all post what 3 questions we want most to be answered in EWY here are mine:

2.). Why did Gideon make that comment to Elizabeth Vidal about Cary at the garden party?

These are at the top of my list too! I will need to come up with some other questions.

Answer to Question 1 . I think Gideon's abuser was Vidal SR!

I didn't put that down cause I think that's LN 's number one question!!

Yes, my number one spoiler question is concerns the whole brunette fixation!!!! Did the brunette fixation extend beyond dating into the bedroom (well, hotel room in Mr. Cross' case)????

We know that prior to Eva, Gideon dated only brunettes. Before Eva, were all the women he bedded brunettes too? By this, I mean that when he was feeling h**** and decided to take women up on offers, did he always pick brunettes? (Yes, yes, I know Anne Lucas was a redhead, but that was a revenge f*** not desire, so she doesn't count as one of Gideon's many casual sex partners.)

Eva's gut is telling her Gideon f***** Deanna Johnson in the past, so I'm hoping we might finally get some answers about his history between the sheets before Eva.

Other questions I have:  

• What did Angus do that earned such loyalty and trust from Gideon?
  • Was Gideon into BDSM with Corrine -- was that the REAL dealbreaker for her, not the malarkey "Oh Gideon won't stay the night with me, boo, hoo, poor little me)?
  • Did Gideon's father kill himself at home -- and was 5-year-old Gideon home at the time Geoffrey Cross blew his own head off?

Ohh ohh I got another question!!

Was Mike (i think that's his name, the guy Eva was training) hired by Gideon just so he could keep tabs on Eva?

It's Will.

If he was hire by Gideon to keep tabs on Eva why was he so surprised on the elevator rid that Eva listened to Gideon when he said wait and remained in the elevator together .

Megumi pulled him out and away leaving Gideon and Eva together.

It's Will.

If he was hire by Gideon to keep tabs on Eva why was he so surprised on the elevator rid that Eva listened to Gideon when he said wait and remained in the elevator together .

Ah yes Will! Thank you! Just asking because in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if he was hired for that purpose

I lean toward that too but the thought that Elizabeth is still married to him sickens me.

Hi Kirsten,

What motive would Vidal Sr. have for sexually abusing Gideon?  My understanding is that sexual predators aren't able to sustain or maintain sexual function with anyone other than children (they become sexually aroused only with children).  So how could Vidal Sr. have maintained a relationship with Elizabeth Vidal?  What do you think?

Hi Kirsten,

What motive would Vidal Sr. have for sexually abusing Gideon? My understanding is that sexual predators aren't able to sustain or maintain sexual function with anyone other than children (they become sexually aroused only with children). So how could Vidal Sr. have maintained a relationship with Elizabeth Vidal? What do you think?

Hi GiGi was wondering if you were okay. Glad to see you back.

Vidal Sr. IMO is either tied to Gideon's abuse or factored into his father's suicide. This is why Gideon has controlling interest in Vidal records.

I would have to look up the stats, but I believe the majority of child sex abusers also carry on "normal" adult sexual relationships. I know from my own experience both personal and professional that while there are some predators that do only become aroused by children or the thought of children as sick as that is, there are plenty that can function sexually either way. I am of course far from being an expert on the subject though.

Answer to Question 1 . I think Gideon's abuser was Vidal SR!

I first thought Vidal Sr. was involved.  I wonder if the doctoral student was the first abuser and then Vidal stepped in.  But then the more I think about it I think Dr.Terry was the doctoral student.  He is in his 40s now which would make him in his 20s when Gideon was abused.

Hi Kirsten,

What motive would Vidal Sr. have for sexually abusing Gideon?  My understanding is that sexual predators aren't able to sustain or maintain sexual function with anyone other than children (they become sexually aroused only with children).  So how could Vidal Sr. have maintained a relationship with Elizabeth Vidal?  What do you think?

Watching different news reports the child abuser is often married with children or his/her own.  I don't think it unusual.

I first thought Vidal Sr. was involved.  I wonder if the doctoral student was the first abuser and then Vidal stepped in.  But then the more I think about it I think Dr.Terry was the doctoral student.  He is in his 40s now which would make him in his 20s when Gideon was abused.

I think Sylvia has said that the abuser was NOT the doctoral student.  I can't remember for sure though. Does anyone else remember?

It's Will.

I thought Sylvia said awhile back that Will is just an intern he is not a plant right ??

I think Sylvia has said that the abuser was NOT the doctoral student.  I can't remember for sure though. Does anyone else remember?

Sylvia said the abuser was not Dr. Lucas, who is a pediatrician - she confirmed that in a spoiler question answer some time ago.

She hasn't confirmed one way or the other whether it was the doctoral student. Reflected in You strongly suggests the doctoral psychology student was the abuser. We will learn the identity in Entwined, Sylvia has promised.

Yes, my number one spoiler question is concerns the whole brunette fixation!!!! Did the brunette fixation extend beyond dating into the bedroom (well, hotel room in Mr. Cross' case)????

We know that prior to Eva, Gideon dated only brunettes. Before Eva, were all the women he bedded brunettes too? By this, I mean that when he was feeling h**** and decided to take women up on offers, did he always pick brunettes? (Yes, yes, I know Anne Lucas was a redhead, but that was a revenge f*** not desire, so she doesn't count as one of Gideon's many casual sex partners.)

Eva's gut is telling her Gideon f***** Deanna Johnson in the past, so I'm hoping we might finally get some answers about his history between the sheets before Eva.

Other questions I have:  

• What did Angus do that earned such loyalty and trust from Gideon?
  • Was Gideon into BDSM with Corrine -- was that the REAL dealbreaker for her, not the malarkey "Oh Gideon won't stay the night with me, boo, hoo, poor little me)?
  • Did Gideon's father kill himself at home -- and was 5-year-old Gideon home at the time Geoffrey Cross blew his own head off?

On the record since we are getting so close to June 4th I think that Eva was the sole blonde Gideon ever took to bed and soon will wed!! LOL

On the record since we are getting so close to June 4th I think that Eva was the sole blonde Gideon ever took to bed and soon will wed!! LOL

And in addition to this it doesn't even seem like he pursued ANYONE they all pursued him. As he said if he did get an offer he couldn't refuse it would only have been a brunette... He broke all his rules with Eva and then some. The guy was whipped right from the get go Eva just couldn't see it because of her insecurities. All she would have had to do was sit back and enjoy the RIDE!!(Pun intended).