One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kirsten

I live in Essex. About 30 miles from London. love Cornwall, spent many a lovely holiday there. But I love America more. Spent some good times there. :)

I'm trying to plan a trip over your way, but I still have little ones, so maybe in a couple of years. 

They will appreciate it more when older. Love where you live. Spent a holiday in Naples as well as Orlando and the theme parks. :)

I agree a few more years and they will always remember it..  Naples is a very nice area, and I live about 40 minutes from the theme parks.

Laughing very loudly here. :)

Thank you for another bit of info to put into my already over crowed brain of trivia! I'm very good at quiz nights. Even better now I've got American trivia stored there. Lol :)

I learned a lot of British language idioms from Harry Potter ;)

People in England would call you lucky. They are the best in the world. Nice and warm too. :)

I know; I moan to my friends all the time about the heat and they are far from sympathetic.  ;) I moved here from NY several years ago, and I prefer the weather there.

I know; I moan to my friends all the time about the heat and they are far from sympathetic.  ;) I moved here from NY several years ago, and I prefer the weather there.

It does get oppressive I agree.

Going to New York, next May. Going to look out for a Gideon for myself! :) think I might hang around 5th Avenue. :)

I live in West Virginia Kirsten and I hope to be moving to Florida within the next 5 years to the Tampa Bay Area...

Amid all the Gideon growling and cougar purring, I almost forgot to post my favorite line or paragraph from the Chapter of the Day (Reflected Ch. 8).

How could I, because it's one of the sassiest Eva one-liners EVAH, From page 130

Gimme that coffee. I want to be caffeinated when I kick your a**.