One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

Favourite lines

Shawna to Eva.

"Holy sh*t, tell me that's for me," Shawna whispered, gripping my wrist like a vise.

"Hey you got your own. That ones mine." And it gave me a huge thrill to say so. Mine to clim, to touch, to kiss. And later on, to f*ck to exhaustion. Go yeah.....

I also love the banter between Arnoldo and Gideon in the restaurant.

HI Julie,

I loved this too!!

My guess is that Arnoldo may have linked Eva's beauty to her healthy appetite, or paid some compliments to Eva's beauty...

Ciao!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Julie,

I loved this too!!

My guess is that Arnoldo may have linked Eva's beauty to her healthy appetite, or paid some compliments to Eva's beauty...

Ciao!

Okay since you are our Italian expert Gabri just hit us with something he would have said in Italian and I'll take it like it was spoken straight from Arnoldo's mouth. :)

How did you do that? Brilliant. :)

I can just about manage a smiley face. :)

I can't even that!!! All I get is a box with the description of the would-be smiley, but no little face whatsoever. But I keep trying.

I can't even that!!! All I get is a box with the description of the would-be smiley, but no little face whatsoever. But I keep trying.

The emo's box is not working here for whatever reason. A smiley face is a ":" and a ")" put together. A frowny face is a  ":" and a "(" together. Wanna stick your tongue out ":" with a "p" then the wink is ";" and a ")"

I had a nice GIF of Henry Cavill up last night, but I thought it might be to much so I took it down. :)

The emo's box is not working here for whatever reason. A smiley face is a ":" and a ")" put together. A frowny face is a  ":" and a "(" together. Wanna stick your tongue out ":" with a "p" then the wink is ";" and a ")"

I had a nice GIF of Henry Cavill up last night, but I thought it might be to much so I took it down. :)

They are starting to promote superman (coming out June here)  in all the billboards in NY and all I can do is see him as Gideon...

and I see today that the publishers of afterburn and aftershock are already starting a bit of an excerpt...Aug 15th release for first part of that series...we'll have to start a new thread,,,hope SD will give us snippets...it'll keep us humming until Crossfire #4 comes a calling

and I see today that the publishers of afterburn and aftershock are already starting a bit of an excerpt...Aug 15th release for first part of that series...we'll have to start a new thread,,,hope SD will give us snippets...it'll keep us humming until Crossfire #4 comes a calling

I'm sure we will get the snippets and teasers.

MY 12 year old twins know that I can't wait for superman movie to come out like they can't wait but if they only knew...

LOL. My son is also 12 and when I told him I would take him to the midnight showing he was like WOW REALLY. I said yes of course I'm a cool mom, and then he said no really why. scratch-head02-idea-animated-animation-s

Hi Sheens

I stayed a the Crowne Plaza on Times Square. Lovely hotel.

Next year I'm quite open to an invitation to a certain apartment on 5th Avenue! ;)

I bet you would Julie, thanks will look up that hotel

Sheens

Ok all you visitors to NY;;;if you want to stay near Times Square: the Marriott is great, right there, and has an amazing rotating restaurant up top...its a bit pricey but go for it...p.s. I passed by last night and Brett was not there...

and they just put in a security turnstile in my midtown office building and as I passed it on my way out of the elevator to the street,,,don't you think I fantasized about a tall dark haired man guiding me out by a touch along the small of my back.....

Thanks will look it up.

OMG a turnstile way to go, you can just picture Gideon coming after you as you pass through lol

They are starting to promote superman (coming out June here)  in all the billboards in NY and all I can do is see him as Gideon...

I know I love Henry Cavill, I have my tickets booked for 14th June when it comes out over here :)

Okay since you are our Italian expert Gabri just hit us with something he would have said in Italian and I'll take it like it was spoken straight from Arnoldo's mouth. :)

WEEEEELL!

he's already said "Bellissima" .... I'm not a man, so what can I say? This is what I would like to hear :

"Sei un uomo fortunato ad avere lei. E' sempre un piacere guardare una bella donna che gode del buon cibo. Assicurati che sia sempre sazia, o cercherà un altro ristorante. Ha una sorella?"

"You are so lucky to have found her. It's always a pleasure to look at a beautiful woman who enjoys good food like she does. Be sure you keep her "sated", or she'll be looking for another restaurant. Has she got a sister?"

What do you think?

WEEEEELL!

he's already said "Bellissima" .... I'm not a man, so what can I say? This is what I would like to hear :

"Sei un uomo fortunato ad avere lei. E' sempre un piacere guardare una bella donna che gode del buon cibo. Assicurati che sia sempre sazia, o cercherà un altro ristorante. Ha una sorella?"

"You are so lucky to have found her. It's always a pleasure to look at a beautiful woman who enjoys good food like she does. Be sure you keep her "sated", or she'll be looking for another restaurant. Has she got a sister?"

What do you think?

Brilliant

WEEEEELL!

What do you think?

I LOVE it Gabri!    bth_kiss_zps1f65188e.gif