One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so naughty.

Wrote Brett is awesome on the FB page.

Don't know why it didn't go down very well. Heeheehee!

Ruh roh.

You live dangerously!

Well it's well known now there's huge anti-Corrine sentiment in the fan base, with a big percentage of fan hating that character. So maybe someone at Penguin has got the bright idea of seeing how much an anti-Brett sentiment can be whipped up as well. Brett too is unpopular among many fans. He's not as widely disliked as Corrine, but he's up there too. Feeding some flames during the final days prior to Entwined's release?

They were giving Brett a hard time. Guy hasn't done anything wrong. One girl, two guys. May the best man(Gideon) win. ;)

Yeah, I gotta hand it to Brett. He's going after what he wants record label owner be damned. :)  If he wanted anyone other then Eva, I'd be cheering him on.

HOW,!!

That's what I am wondering. As you probably know Julie traditionally published books release here on TUESDAYS. My local bookstore normally gets Tuesdays releases the THURSDAY before. So really I might be able to get my hands on it a few days early, but not two weeks before. I haven't even seen any review copies up on any of the traditional reviewing sites. I'm puzzled that's for sure.

That's what I am wondering. As you probably know Julie traditionally published books release here on TUESDAYS. My local bookstore normally gets Tuesdays releases the THURSDAY before. So really I might be able to get my hands on it a few days early, but not two weeks before. I haven't even seen any review copies up on any of the traditional reviewing sites. I'm puzzled that's for sure.

The fact she lives in America, you were getting your copies out before everyone else, with Canada and Australia. Ours are the 6th.

Which Facebook page is it? Mine only has postings by Sylvia, with comments from fans.

The fact she lives in America, you were getting your copies out before everyone else, with Canada and Australia. Ours are the 6th.

Which Facebook page is it? Mine only has postings by Sylvia, with comments from fans.

The chick that got it is in Norway. She's made a comment on Sylvia's FB page under the posts by others section.

Ok all you visitors to NY;;;if you want to stay near Times Square: the Marriott is great, right there, and has an amazing rotating restaurant up top...its a bit pricey but go for it...p.s. I passed by last night and Brett was not there...

and they just put in a security turnstile in my midtown office building and as I passed it on my way out of the elevator to the street,,,don't you think I fantasized about a tall dark haired man guiding me out by a touch along the small of my back.....

Ok all you visitors to NY;;;if you want to stay near Times Square: the Marriott is great, right there, and has an amazing rotating restaurant up top...its a bit pricey but go for it...p.s. I passed by last night and Brett was not there...

and they just put in a security turnstile in my midtown office building and as I passed it on my way out of the elevator to the street,,,don't you think I fantasized about a tall dark haired man guiding me out by a touch along the small of my back.....

Oh you lucky lady!

Living in Gideon City!

You should of hung round for a bit. Never know your luck. :)

Favourite lines

Shawna to Eva.

"Holy sh*t, tell me that's for me," Shawna whispered, gripping my wrist like a vise.

"Hey you got your own. That ones mine." And it gave me a huge thrill to say so. Mine to clim, to touch, to kiss. And later on, to f*ck to exhaustion. Go yeah.....

I also love the banter between Arnoldo and Gideon in the restaurant.

Favourite lines

Shawna to Eva.

"Holy sh*t, tell me that's for me," Shawna whispered, gripping my wrist like a vise.

"Hey you got your own. That ones mine." And it gave me a huge thrill to say so. Mine to clim, to touch, to kiss. And later on, to f*ck to exhaustion. Go yeah.....

I also love the banter between Arnoldo and Gideon in the restaurant.

I liked that line too Julie. I still want to know what the heck they said in the restaurant. I think the banter makes me feel good, because like Eva I thought Gideon didn't have "real" friends.

I'm sorry you have to look at that turnstile everyday cause now you'll never get GidEva out of your head. :)

Ruh roh.

You live dangerously!

Well it's well known now there's huge anti-Corrine sentiment in the fan base, with a big percentage of fan hating that character. So maybe someone at Penguin has got the bright idea of seeing how much an anti-Brett sentiment can be whipped up as well. Brett too is unpopular among many fans. He's not as widely disliked as Corrine, but he's up there too. Feeding some flames during the final days prior to Entwined's release?

I still maintain that I like Brett and I love the triangle I hate the Corinne triangle that's the difference for me...

OH MY, still some catching-up to do.... but I'm back for good (if I won't anger some computer deity again!)

Here is what I liked most in my rereading of

Chap. 6      "You are the greatest risk I've ever taken, and  the greatest reward."

Every woman deserves to have a wealthy manto dote on her.

Chap. 7      "There's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"I'm not running anymore. You gave me a reason to try harder."

Chap. 8      His  mouth curved in a slow, wicked smile and his eyes opened.

"You're making me hard."

"What's new?"

"Everything."