One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

Ok all you visitors to NY;;;if you want to stay near Times Square: the Marriott is great, right there, and has an amazing rotating restaurant up top...its a bit pricey but go for it...p.s. I passed by last night and Brett was not there...

and they just put in a security turnstile in my midtown office building and as I passed it on my way out of the elevator to the street,,,don't you think I fantasized about a tall dark haired man guiding me out by a touch along the small of my back.....

The Marriott is great indeed!!! I have been there and it really made my holyday something to remember. Unfortunately I didn't know Sylvia and her wonderful works at the time and was blissfully oblivious of what I should have been really looking for...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Marriott is great indeed!!! I have been there and it really made my holyday something to remember. Unfortunately I didn't know Sylvia and her wonderful works at the time and was blissfully oblivious of what I should have been really looking for...

As I posted earlier I work in midtown, have been down here for 15 years,,,have never seen a Gideon get into a town car,,,sigh, lucky for us that Sylvia  did

WEEEEELL!

he's already said "Bellissima" .... I'm not a man, so what can I say? This is what I would like to hear :

"Sei un uomo fortunato ad avere lei. E' sempre un piacere guardare una bella donna che gode del buon cibo. Assicurati che sia sempre sazia, o cercherà un altro ristorante. Ha una sorella?"

"You are so lucky to have found her. It's always a pleasure to look at a beautiful woman who enjoys good food like she does. Be sure you keep her "sated", or she'll be looking for another restaurant. Has she got a sister?"

What do you think?

SQUEEEEEEEEE!

WEEEEELL!

he's already said "Bellissima" .... I'm not a man, so what can I say? This is what I would like to hear :

"Sei un uomo fortunato ad avere lei. E' sempre un piacere guardare una bella donna che gode del buon cibo. Assicurati che sia sempre sazia, o cercherà un altro ristorante. Ha una sorella?"

"You are so lucky to have found her. It's always a pleasure to look at a beautiful woman who enjoys good food like she does. Be sure you keep her "sated", or she'll be looking for another restaurant. Has she got a sister?"

What do you think?

Love Love it. <3

WEEEEELL!

he's already said "Bellissima" .... I'm not a man, so what can I say? This is what I would like to hear :

"Sei un uomo fortunato ad avere lei. E' sempre un piacere guardare una bella donna che gode del buon cibo. Assicurati che sia sempre sazia, o cercherà un altro ristorante. Ha una sorella?"

"You are so lucky to have found her. It's always a pleasure to look at a beautiful woman who enjoys good food like she does. Be sure you keep her "sated", or she'll be looking for another restaurant. Has she got a sister?"

What do you think?

We'll have to tweet it to Sylvia. :)

WEEEEELL!

he's already said "Bellissima" .... I'm not a man, so what can I say? This is what I would like to hear :

"Sei un uomo fortunato ad avere lei. E' sempre un piacere guardare una bella donna che gode del buon cibo. Assicurati che sia sempre sazia, o cercherà un altro ristorante. Ha una sorella?"

"You are so lucky to have found her. It's always a pleasure to look at a beautiful woman who enjoys good food like she does. Be sure you keep her "sated", or she'll be looking for another restaurant. Has she got a sister?"

What do you think?

Hello Gabri. Thats absolutely beautiful. Hope Gideon listens to Arnoldo. Loving the European input. :)

Love it brilliant can just imagine arnaldo saying that .

Good to see we're using our cosmopolitan connections on the forum .

WEEEEELL!

What do you think?

We'll have to tweet it to Sylvia. :)

OMG!!!  my cheecks are blushing!!!!  I'm really happy you all liked it!!!!

This is funny indeed! How comes I believe anything sounds better in English? This is why I'm not going to buy audiobooks... I wouldn't know how to prevent being too much carried away by Gedeon's or Cary's voices. I'd rather avoid any charge of "public indecency" ....but never say never! :)

This is funny indeed! How comes I believe anything sounds better in English? This is why I'm not going to buy audiobooks... I wouldn't know how to prevent being too much carried away by Gedeon's or Cary's voices. I'd rather avoid any charge of "public indecency" ....but never say never! :)

The audio is actually done by a female so you shouldn't get to carried away. 😉

WOOOOAHHH!!!!! Pardon me but

I'VE GOT MY FIRST SMILEY!!!!!

:) :) :) 

thanks a lot for putting up with me!!

We could say the same, thanks for putting up with us! Loving the international flavour! :)

Yay for your :):) :)

You ladies are absolutely welcome. I'm so happy to be part of this forum that when I sign in I'm always "starry-eyed".

By the way, there's the umph rerun of Greys Anatomy on tv.... always having great trouble with focusing on what I'm writing when Dr. Mark Sloan is on the screen!!! CIAO.

You ladies are absolutely welcome. I'm so happy to be part of this forum that when I sign in I'm always "starry-eyed".

By the way, there's the umph rerun of Greys Anatomy on tv.... always having great trouble with focusing on what I'm writing when Dr. Mark Sloan is on the screen!!! CIAO.

⤠Eric Dane.

⤠Eric Dane.

The very man himself!! Has he starred anything else after his "death"?

Omg Gabri LUV LUV LUV that if its not in this book maybe Sylvia will put it in the fourth one!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING??????? it would be too good to be true!!!!!!

I would be ......having sleepless nights and a moron's smile on my face for quite a long time, even without a Mr Cross in my bed!!!

This is really something to have sweets dreams about!