One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU KIDDING??????? it would be too good to be true!!!!!!

I would be ......having sleepless nights and a moron's smile on my face for quite a long time, even without a Mr Cross in my bed!!!

This is really something to have sweets dreams about!

What you wrote was beautiful. I can just envisage the conversation between the two men. We need more interaction with them. Gideon needs friends. He needs Arnoldo. He has his love, Eva. Then he won't be lonely anymore.:)

May I ask what happened with the photogate?

The night before last the 13 days left picture was a picture of a hand holding wedding rings two hours later the picture was changed to the current 13 days left picture SD and penguin posted.

It was weird that they would post a pic like that practically confirming that Eva and Gideon would get married in EWY.

May I ask what happened with the photogate?

It was a reference to the Watergate affair with President Nixon, back in the 1970's. you probably weren't born then.

Yesterday we think someone made a boob and posted an incorrect photo regarding day 13. Showing an engagement ring in a mans hand. The post was removed about an hour or so later, and another photo replaced it.

It was just my humour. I called it photogate!

Just a thought. Number 13 is supposed to be unlucky. Was for someone!

It was a reference to the Watergate affair with President Nixon, back in the 1970's. you probably weren't born then.

Yesterday we think someone made a boob and posted an incorrect photo regarding day 13. Showing an engagement ring in a mans hand. The post was removed about an hour or so later, and another photo replaced it.

Lol it sure was!

I was five years old in 1970, so WAS ALIVE AND KICKING BY THEN!!!! I appreciated the hint to the Watergate affair as I have seen the film with Robert Redford and  Dustin Hoffman.

So there's someone out there who is laughing at our expenses.... Well, I HOPE SOME OF THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM WILL COME AND GET YOU, and then we'll know who's laughing!!!

::: raising hand to say I remember Watergate too -- as a young girl ::::

Which officially puts me into cougar category here. 

Journalists especially like to slap "gate" on the name of someone or something to brand the thing scandalous. Deanna Johnson is going for "Gideongate."

I was five years old in 1970, so WAS ALIVE AND KICKING BY THEN!!!! I appreciated the hint to the Watergate affair as I have seen the film with Robert Redford and  Dustin Hoffman.

So there's someone out there who is laughing at our expenses.... Well, I HOPE SOME OF THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM WILL COME AND GET YOU, and then we'll know who's laughing!!!

Oh Gabri I'm so glad your ALMOST my age . I was 9 years old in 1970...

::: raising hand to say I remember Watergate too -- as a young girl ::::

Which officially puts me into cougar category here. 

Journalists especially like to slap "gate" on the name of someone or something to brand the thing scandalous. Deanna Johnson is going for "Gideongate."

Yes LN and that will be her undoing. :)

Something I wanted to bring up regarding the day that Gideon first saw Eva... I know Andie had mentioned in an earlier post that the way Eva tilted her head back and looked up at The Crossfire brought back a memory Gideon may have had about his dad....I disagree. I think at that moment with the sun reflecting off her blonde hair and Eva looking up at the Crossfire with a gleam in her eye actually made Gideon picture an ANGEL... I mean of course Eva was beautiful and shapely in her yoga pants but I believe Gideon saw her with a glow about her just like he did when she came out of the shower in Chapter 1 of EWY...I bring this up because I have often wondered why he went in the building after her... He most assuredly came across many a beautiful blonde in his lifetime. I really do think he had been wishing or praying for someone to come into his life and "love" him so to speak. When he told Eva that he must have wished for her so hard and so often she had no choice but to come true I believe him. Right there in front of his building in that moment his ANGEL appeared and he went in after her to see if she was really indeed meant for him. It was in that moment that the brunettes were banished forever and it really was love at first sight...What do you all think?

What you wrote was beautiful. I can just envisage the conversation between the two men. We need more interaction with them. Gideon needs friends. He needs Arnoldo. He has his love, Eva. Then he won't be lonely anymore.:)

I'm still pulling for Arnoldo and Magdalene but I do

want to say again how beautiful the words were that Gabri wrote and I sure hope Arnoldo did say something as lovely as that. And also what a nice compliment to Eva and I'm sure it would just make Gideon glow with pride!!!

Something I wanted to bring up regarding the day that Gideon first saw Eva... I know Andie had mentioned in an earlier post that the way Eva tilted her head back and looked up at The Crossfire brought back a memory Gideon may have had about his dad....I disagree. I think at that moment with the sun reflecting off her blonde hair and Eva looking up at the Crossfire with a gleam in her eye actually made Gideon picture an ANGEL... I mean of course Eva was beautiful and shapely in her yoga pants but I believe Gideon saw her with a glow about her just like he did when she came out of the shower in Chapter 1 of EWY...I bring this up because I have often wondered why he went in the building after her... He most assuredly came across many a beautiful blonde in his lifetime. I really do think he had been wishing or praying for someone to come into his life and "love" him so to speak. When he told Eva that he must have wished for her so hard and so often she had no choice but to come true I believe him. Right there in front of his building in that moment his ANGEL appeared and he went in after her to see if she was really indeed meant for him. It was in that moment that the brunettes were banished forever and it really was love at first sight...What do you all think?

Ohh....I never even thought about it, but looking at your theory I have to agree.

Oh Gabri I'm so glad your ALMOST my age . I was 9 years old in 1970...

OH YEAH! I'm happy we are "on the same page"!!!

and if this makes us "cougars",  well ... ROAR!!!! :):):)

I feel so ashamed of myself!!! when I read that passage the first time (and the second too) I simply took it at face value, that is the skyscraper as a phallic symbol Eva was trying to take in (HA!! HA!! If I say the pun is not intended, will someone believe me?). To my defense I have to say that Gedeon himself confirmed my guess. When he describes their first encounter from his point of view, he says that that's how he had imagined her looking at him.

I like you theory best!

I feel so ashamed of myself!!! when I read that passage the first time (and the second too) I simply took it at face value, that is the skyscraper as a phallic symbol Eva was trying to take in (HA!! HA!! If I say the pun is not intended, will someone believe me?). To my defense I have to say that Gedeon himself confirmed my guess. When he describes their first encounter from his point of view, he says that that's how he had imagined her looking at him.

I like you theory best!

I'm sure your thought must have crossed my mind too since it usually dwells in the gutter!! LOL. :) :)

AARRGGHH! it's 2.50 in the morning!!!

I'll need to get some sleep, if I want my mind to work properly tomorrow.

Good night, sweet dreams!!

WEEEEELL!

he's already said "Bellissima" .... I'm not a man, so what can I say? This is what I would like to hear :

"Sei un uomo fortunato ad avere lei. E' sempre un piacere guardare una bella donna che gode del buon cibo. Assicurati che sia sempre sazia, o cercherà un altro ristorante. Ha una sorella?"

"You are so lucky to have found her. It's always a pleasure to look at a beautiful woman who enjoys good food like she does. Be sure you keep her "sated", or she'll be looking for another restaurant. Has she got a sister?"

What do you think?

This is perfect. 

I think you're right. I didn't get this the first read through but the second time I read it  I felt like she was his angel that he prayed for from first sight.

Hi Sscrph, 

Your theory is beautiful.