Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

henry-cavill-.jpg

I just feel like to celebrate my EWY book

What would have we done, had it been HIM to bring our books,,,

what wouldn't  have we?

Hello Gabri

Have you got your book in your hands at long last? Hooray!!!

It is turning into a typical Saturday night on these pages. Hot and h*rny!!!

Enjoy your book :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered what his package was going to look like!

It's not Frisky Friday so I won't say "well hung"

but whooops........ he is!!!

LMAO

Make them work hard for you !!! ;)

Trouble is, they are making ME work hard, ;) ;)

These days, I'm making naughty comments on almost every good-looking man I run into!!

It's fun and it makes me feel alive!!

Hello Gabri

Have you got your book in your hands at long last? Hooray!!!

It is turning into a typical Saturday night on these pages. Hot and h*rny!!!

Enjoy your book :)

You had to blow the picture up large Julie didn't you just to look at his "package" LOL, OMG try seeing it on the big screen hubba hubba, S E X on legs

I almost forgot my favourite line in Chap. 10!! They're three, actually:

1) We''ll eventually be on the other side of all this.

2) Tell Mom I love her and I'll call when I can. Which won't be today.

3) I imagined a future where my mom wasn't a stalker, my dad was back on solid footing, Cary was happy, Corinne was in another country far away, and Gedeon and I weren't ruled by our pasts. And I was finally ready to fight for it.

You had to blow the picture up large Julie didn't you just to look at his "package" LOL, OMG try seeing it on the big screen hubba hubba, S E X on legs

On whose legs?

I WILL AGREE WITH YOU HENRY CAVILL IS   SEX ON LEGS I WILL NOT MIND HAVING HIM LIVE IN MY FLAT WEARING THAT OUTFIT

He doesn't even have to live there-he could just fly in your window!

Good job on your avatar-but you should know-the ladies here have pretty much worn out the shocks!!!!!

Trouble is, they are making ME work hard, ;) ;)

These days, I'm making naughty comments on almost every good-looking man I run into!!

It's fun and it makes me feel alive!!

hi Gabri

I know what you mean, I'm the same. I sometimes have to remind myself how old I am. In my head I'm only 25. Wish the body was though!!!! Lol

He doesn't even have to live there-he could just fly in your window!

Good job on your avatar-but you should know-the ladies here have pretty much worn out the shocks!!!!!

Hey. You might want to trade it in for a new model. It's been we'll used and regularly serviced!!!!! Lol. ;)

This is true, I am just assuming that it was about the prenup because it was such a small paragraph and we know that the prenup was very generous to Eva.  Who knows!!  :)

I think it was about the prenup too, he said "I don't share your concern... I'm aware of the risk" maybe that's his attorney making sure he knows that the prenup is rather generous and he could stand to lose a lot but of course Gideon gives no f***s.

I think it was about the prenup too, he said "I don't share your concern... I'm aware of the risk" maybe that's his attorney making sure he knows that the prenup is rather generous and he could stand to lose a lot but of course Gideon gives no f***s.

:)

Favorite Eva line from Chapter 10 - "I'm tired of Nathan running my life. I'm working toward that fresh start." More New Eva -- and it must have soothed something inside Gideon to know that he did more than save her life, he gave her a new life free from fear of Nathan.

Second favorite (talking to Stanton): "You and me, we're both guilty of tiptoeing around Mom -- Oh no, don't upset Monica! -- because we'd rather just five in than deal with her meltdowns. But that's emotional extortion, Richard, and I'm done paying out." More New Eva.

Favorite Gideon line: "Tell me what to do." What I'm terming "Growing Gideon" -- asking Eva what she needs (in this case, from him regarding what to do next about her father, now that her father knew about the rapes.

Favorite Eva line from Chapter 10 - "I'm tired of Nathan running my life. I'm working toward that fresh start." More New Eva -- and it must have soothed something inside Gideon to know that he did more than save her life, he gave her a new life free from fear of Nathan.

Second favorite (talking to Stanton): "You and me, we're both guilty of tiptoeing around Mom -- Oh no, don't upset Monica! -- because we'd rather just five in than deal with her meltdowns. But that's emotional extortion, Richard, and I'm done paying out." More New Eva.

Favorite Gideon line: "Tell me what to do." What I'm terming "Growing Gideon" -- asking Eva what she needs (in this case, from him regarding what to do next about her father, now that her father knew about the rapes.

I liked how the chapter ended with her thinking "and I was finally ready to fight for it". Go New Eva go!!

I almost forgot my favourite line in Chap. 10!! They're three, actually:

1) We''ll eventually be on the other side of all this.

2) Tell Mom I love her and I'll call when I can. Which won't be today.

3) I imagined a future where my mom wasn't a stalker, my dad was back on solid footing, Cary was happy, Corinne was in another country far away, and Gedeon and I weren't ruled by our pasts. And I was finally ready to fight for it.

LUV #3 Gabri!!!