Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a nurse I so could look after a battered up Gideon !

Love the picture Sheens263 wish I knew how to post photos!

Hi Sheena

I don't know how to post pics either. Took me hours to do my avatar pic. Me and computers don't go. Just grateful to these lovely ladies who give us our Gideon/Henry fix :wub:

Congrats LN!!

I'm in for dinner.

Henry is in town and he said he'd go with me, but he wants Gabri to go as well-so we're off to Italy to fetch her!

I'm waiiiiiiiiiiting!

We're bringing the limo-more room for 3 back there!

And I'm wearing my red f*ck me shoes!

I have already packed my demi bra, thong and garters!!!!! :D

LBD is in order here and.... le'ts hope Eric, the handsome flight assistant,  will be in the 'right' mood.

Even within the context of the three-year-relationship with Corrine, all it really was sexually was one long string of the same thing he was doing for one night or maybe a few nights with random partners -- f****** in the hotel room. About the only difference, I think was that after they were done, Gideon was the one who left, citing the "early class the next morning" excuse. Later, Gideon probably was the one asking the women to leave once he was done -- most certainly, he did so with Deanna.

Magdalene has had a deeper connection with Gideon -- they have been friends a long time. Still are, as evidenced by Magdalene visiting Gideon in his office a little earlier in the book, in order to talk to him about Deanna sniffing around her (Magdalene) as part of Deanna trying to drum up allies in the "Dumped By Gideon Cross Sisterhood."

Corrine is no friend. All along, she was using the "friendship" as a cover to "stalk" Gideon -- first by phone and then in person. Corrine wants what Corrine wants -- Gideon for herself. Magdalene wants what Gideon wants -- happiness. She'd have liked to have made Gideon happy herself; God knows she tried. But once she figured out she couldn't, she gave up.

Now that she's figured Eva actually DOES make Gideon happy (Maggie knows him enough to know he was happy around Eva and has been miserable lately with Corrine) Maggie is definitely on Team Eva. Because really, Maggie is on Team Gideon.

Well said LN :)

Hi Sheena

I don't know how to post pics either. Took me hours to do my avatar pic. Me and computers don't go. Just grateful to these lovely ladies who give us our Gideon/Henry fix :wub:

It is easy, all you do is find the picture in Google Images or I get them on Henry Cavill Facebook page

make sure you click on the picture to make it large

right click on your mouse to bring up the menu

right click on copy

come onto this site

open an new box (I use the reply to this topic box at the bottom of the pages)

right click on mouse

right click on paste and it should paste into this box

What sweet memories of my early twenties Chap. 9 has brought to my mind!!! Girls nigths, club hopping, manhunting.... it was fun!!!!

here are my picks...  Perhaps it's too early for Gedeon's dirty talk....

I'd better post them later on, when I come back from my Acquagym class.

This is terrible. It's 4o'clock on a Friday afternoon. What a bunch of husseys we are. Lol ;)

Over in the U.K. you ladies are almost ready for after-business-hours partying! Across "The Pond" it's approaching 12 noon in New York City. Nooner time!!! 

This is terrible. It's 4o'clock on a Friday afternoon. What a bunch of husseys we are. Lol ;)

only 12 noon here in nyc and Im hot and bothered

Got to have something to keep in our minds as we head for the weekend LOL :D

Well heading off now ladies to see Henry in Man of Steel, ooh soooooooo excited :D

Over in the U.K. you ladies are almost ready for after-business-hours partying! Across "The Pond" it's approaching 12 noon in New York City. Nooner time!!! 

Henry Time for me, I shall let you know LN what I thought of the movie xx :D

What sweet memories of my early twenties Chap. 9 has brought to my mind!!! Girls nigths, club hopping, manhunting.... it was fun!!!!

here are my picks...  Perhaps it's too early for Gedeon's dirty talk....

I'd better post them later on, when I come back from my Acquagym class.

Gabri, it is never too early for Gideon dirty talk. First thing in the morning isn't too early when it comes to him (pun intended). He's considerate, though, about serving coffee in bed.