SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh I hope it's a lot of goodies! Release date, cover and snippets....or first chapter! Lol....too much to ask??

So, I was thinking....maybe I've mentioned this before, I'm not sure....but do we think that on the flight to Cali, Cary finally gets Eva to tell him what's been going on? They had their lil heart to heart after the fundraiser the night before...so maybe Eva will spill. The fact that she's married, what's been going on w/ Nathan. Or maybe, Cary tells Eva that he figured it out himself. He's not stupid. Maybe he's known for a while that Nathan beat him and was waiting for Eva to tell him, just like he was waiting for her to tell him about Gideon.

IT's a long flight! 5/6 hours...maybe they'll have a full out talk w/ Gideon too b/c I just don't see him letting Eva go to SD w/o him.

Basically....I'd like it if Eva just tells Cary everything! She'd feel so much better...and I don't think he'd be in danger knowing ...

Alrighty, that's my babble for the morning.

Looking fwd to Afterburn/shock. They're at $2.99 and $3.03 on Amazon right now, may pre-order. It doesn't list how many pages it is tho...

Enjoying the great pics too ladies!

Ohh I hope it's a lot of goodies! Release date, cover and snippets....or first chapter! Lol....too much to ask??

So, I was thinking....maybe I've mentioned this before, I'm not sure....but do we think that on the flight to Cali, Cary finally gets Eva to tell him what's been going on? They had their lil heart to heart after the fundraiser the night before...so maybe Eva will spill. The fact that she's married, what's been going on w/ Nathan. Or maybe, Cary tells Eva that he figured it out himself. He's not stupid. Maybe he's known for a while that Nathan beat him and was waiting for Eva to tell him, just like he was waiting for her to tell him about Gideon.

IT's a long flight! 5/6 hours...maybe they'll have a full out talk w/ Gideon too b/c I just don't see him letting Eva go to SD w/o him.

Basically....I'd like it if Eva just tells Cary everything! She'd feel so much better...and I don't think he'd be in danger knowing ...

Looking fwd to Afterburn/shock. They're at $2.99 and $3.03 on Amazon right now, may pre-order. It doesn't list how many pages it is tho...

I wouldn't be surprised if they talked.  The only person she was worried about telling was her mom and only because she thought her mom would be hurt.  Eva doesn't like keeping things from Cary because they are such good friends.

• When will Captivated by You (Crossfire #4) release?

To avoid what happened with the shuffling of Entwined with You‘s release date, we’re going to refrain from announcing a date until the book is in production and everything is Set. In. Stone. You’ve seen something like this recently with the release of Dan Brown’s Inferno. It was announced in mid-January and in readers’ hands mid-May.

Saw this on Sylvia website look how long she says that it took for his book to release from announcement time!!!!!!

So if she announces a release date Monday we could have it by Beginning of December  :)

I think it is Clancy is behind the bracelet thing.  His brother is FBI and would know how to lure the mob in the right direction.  It is possible that they (FBI) had surveillance on the Russian Mob and Clancy's brother shared knowledge that they couldn’t reveal because the FBI has a bigger fish to fry, so to speak. Clancy told Eva that she was more than a job and he said he would do whatever it takes to protect his family. 

I'm hoping this isn’t someone else who wants to harm this couple.  The reason an outsider would help Gideon anonymously would be to shake Gideon down and then they would always have that hanging over their head.  I wouldn’t like that scenario and I don’t think Sylvia would use it.

I'm thinking that Clancy dealt with the bracelet .

1. He was tracking Nathan's movements . I believe that he went to check on Nathan after Gideon killed him.

2. Clancy's love for Eva and protecting her would move him to do all that he could to protect Gideon

Gideon had just got rid of the evil Nathan an act of love

3. Clancy's FBI connections would come into play. To find someone to take the blame. The Russian mafia maybe owe Clancy a favour and he is calling that favour into play now. Maybe the reason Clancy left the FBI and into security to high powerful men and their families is to do with the Russian mafia

Clancy knows that Gideon is special to Eva and having seen him do this act of ending he nightmare that is Nathan showed that Gideon loves Eva so much to. Do this.

I totally agree :)

Right ladies I need your help :)

I've been re reading EWY and I've come across something that needs to be shared and discussed . I apologise now if its already been discussed on the forum and I've missed it

It's the night that Gideon and Eva are at the hospital when Corrine has take her overdose.

The text to Angus say " I need her out of here"

It struck me could this mean not Eva but Corrine . Was this text before the brawl in the corridor ?

When Gideon and Giroux were taken away they were flex-cuffed and hustled toward a service elevator by the guards. I blinked when Angus appeared in the doorway, certain I was imagining him.

How could Gideon text if flex cuffed?

And for Angus to be there so quickly was it to deal with the commotion / brawl but he was too late to stop security dealing with it.

Seeing Eva there the need to get her home and safe kicked in for Angus to carry out his duty.

Did Gideon know the potential for Ann Lucas to professional see Corrine if left in that hospital ?

Anyone else got views on this or am I now just reading double meaning into everything now that I've read EWY yet again ! ;)

I've been re reading EWY and I've come across something that needs to be shared and discussed . I apologise now if its already been discussed on the forum and I've missed it

It's the night that Gideon and Eva are at the hospital when Corrine has take her overdose.

It struck me could this mean not Eva but Corrine . Was this text before the brawl in the corridor ?

When Gideon and Giroux were taken away they were flex-cuffed and hustled toward a service elevator by the guards. I blinked when Angus appeared in the doorway, certain I was imagining him.

And for Angus to be there so quickly was it to deal with the commotion / brawl but he was too late to stop security dealing with it.

Seeing Eva there the need to get her home and safe kicked in for Angus to carry out his duty.

Did Gideon know the potential for Ann Lucas to professional see Corrine if left in that hospital ?

Anyone else got views on this or am I now just reading double meaning into everything now that I've read EWY yet again ! ;)

I think he was talking about Eva. Angus said that Gideon had texted him and I think he did this while he was talking to Corrine's parents before the fight even started. Or he might have texted while watching the doctor talk to Giroux. I also think that maybe Liz might have said something to him and he wanted her out of the line of fire. From both Liz and Corrine's parents.

Hi ShazScott1980,

I was thinking about what you said and I was wondering if Gideon meant that text about Corinne, then where would Gideon have taken her to (or had Angus take Corinne to...)?

If Anne Lucas was the psychiatrist who was treating Corinne, do you think that Gideon would have found out before Corinne's suicide attempt?  Gideon had contact with Corinne on several occasions and may have even been up to her apartment (maybe...).  Do you think that Corinne would have remained tight-lipped about her seeking professional help?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?  

Hi Shaz

Somewhere between going to the hospital and before the brawl, Gideon text Angus to come and get Eva. With his mother Giroux and Corinnes parents all there, he probably felt Eva might feel vulnerable given the circumstances.

I think it was a good call on Gideons part, but he should have explained to her. But as per usual, Gideon didn't! He may learn by the end of the series!!

Just for the record, in England, the name of the doctor prescribing the medication doesn't go on the prescription bottle of pills. I assume from comments that this does happen in the USA.

Hi Shaz

Somewhere between going to the hospital and before the brawl, Gideon text Angus to come and get Eva. With his mother Giroux and Corinnes parents all there, he probably felt Eva might feel vulnerable given the circumstances.

I think it was a good call on Gideons part, but he should have explained to her. But as per usual, Gideon didn't! He may learn by the end of the series!!

Just for the record, in England, the name of the doctor prescribing the medication doesn't go on the prescription bottle of pills. I assume from comments that this does happen in the USA.

Thank you Julie . Think I should stop re reading cause I'm reading things that aren't even their .