SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have my book here to check but I believe Cary told Eva that Tatiana needed him and that Trey loved him but didn't need him.

Cary has probably only ever had Eva to care about and to "mother" and feel needed by. It's very sad, and he probably knows Eva's beginning to slip away. Tatiana is probably beginning to fulfill that role for him a little. I hope she doesn't hurt him.

Hmmmm Good point Nrock although Eva does tell him at the end of the book that she still needs him close by...

Yes I'm back had to take two days off..! Remodeling my house painting is horrible next time I'll hire someone else to do the deed..! But I'm back now..!!

So what are we talking about..!!?

Tatiana is a hot topic of discussion today too -- is she the one who leaked to Deanna those half-truths about Gideon clocking that Ian guy in Eva's apartment? Tatiana wasn't in on the orgy herself, but she could have found out about it during pillow talk with Cary.

Angus is former MI6, British foreign intelligence, instead of former MI5, British domestic military intelligence. It makes Angus a much cooler character, almost as cool as James Bond, who also is MI6. I'll bet Angus loves the Aston Martin -- does Angus like vodka martinis though? (Shaken, not stirred -- and make sure it's Kingsman, LOL)

Silly aside, I think Sylvia deliberately chose MI6 for Angus for very clever reasons. It raises the possibility Angus actually may have worked as a full-fledged foreign spy during the years in the immediate aftermath of the collapse of the Soviet Union, the time in history when organized crime suddenly flourished in Russia. That possibility raises the interesting possibility that Angus too might have been involved in the dead Russian gangster twist. Gideon doesn't think so --- but I can see Angus taking some matters into his own hands to protect a guy he looks upon almost as a son.

Good point LN and maybe Angus will also start drinking Cranberry and Kingsman like his bosses!!! LOL

When Eva changed her phone Mommyca had no way of tracking her, And then when Mommyca saw Nathan outside the crossfire she almost passed out..!! Then the attack on Cary more than likely put the icing on the cake so they placed the bugs in Eva's belongings..!........

Oh wait one was in her Rolex she got a as graduation gift..! So the bugs were probably already there just not being used, after the attack on Cary or maybe after Mommyca saw Nathan at the crossfire the receiver was turned on to trace Eva so everyone knew where she was.!!

Let me think about this some more..!!

Hi Gabri

If she comes anywhere near the UK, we can put her up in The Tower of London. That's where traitors end up! Off with their heads!

Hahaha!

ha! serves her right!!