Reflected in You **spoiler thread**

Sylvia Day

But Eva isn't seeing this yet. She doesn't realize the game she's playing... she is giving Christopher some hope by dancing, returning his calls, lunch, the garden party.

I truly don't think she sees herself as they do. That ole self esteem. She admits she's a clone of her own mother, that her mom looks as young. Describes her mom as a goddess that men can't resist, but doesn't describe herself the same. She's probably a little too nice and needs to cut a few folks off just as a gideon should.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I do hope that are going to be more books in the series.  I just don't think that I could, wait and sit and speculate for another six months waiting for another book!  These books need to come out more frequently or the books themselves need to be longer!  I need more! :)

But Eva isn't seeing this yet. She doesn't realize the game she's playing... she is giving Christopher some hope by dancing, returning his calls, lunch, the garden party.

I truly don't think she sees herself as they do. That ole self esteem. She admits she's a clone of her own mother, that her mom looks as young. Describes her mom as a goddess that men can't resist, but doesn't describe herself the same. She's probably a little too nice and needs to cut a few folks off just as a gideon should.

Hi MicheleWV,

Do you think that Eva is going to get into trouble with Christopher Jr.?  Do you think that Christopher Jr. will try and pull something on Eva? What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Eva is seriously underestimating Christopher. Though Gideon has warned her Christopher is unstable and dangerous, Gideon hasn't explained what that means. (Because Gideon refused to talk about his family.) Even though Eva saw video proof Christopher is slime, still she's not following Gideon's order to stay away from Christopher.

I see trouble ahead.

Eva knows he is a slime ball and keeps on talking to him.   The last couple of days when she was telling everybody else off, she didn't with Christopher.   She played the card of "hating" Gideon because of Corinne.   She was going to cancel the lunch but wanted to know why Christopher hated Gideon so much.  He's very selfish.   Gideon was going thru alot and all he thought about was himself.

The dance at the advocacy dinner she didn't know how much of a jerk he was..! The lunch when he gave her the invite, she was only accepting for Cary..! And the lunch in RIY was to question him about what happen to gideon as a kid but gideon had already talked to her and age says while having lunch with Chris she realized he was just a kid and couldn't question him, so she just let him talk and she then understood why he hated gideon so much, but I'm sure she knows how far to go with him.! ( hopefully)

Hi everyone,

I do hope that are going to be more books in the series.  I just don't think that I could, wait and sit and speculate for another six months waiting for another book!  These books need to come out more frequently or the books themselves need to be longer!  I need more! :)

Agreed..!! :)

I don't think it's final volume since SD said ETY only goes 2 weeks in their relationship. They can't possibly resolve so much in that time frame. I want more Eva bad Gedeon fighting together for what they lost.

Really!?! ETY encompasses only two weeks!?! Wow,it's going to be an intense two weeks! What do you think will transpire during those two weeks??

I don't think it's final volume since SD said ETY only goes 2 weeks in their relationship. They can't possibly resolve so much in that time frame. I want more Eva bad Gedeon fighting together for what they lost.

Really!?! EWY encompasses only two weeks!?! Wow,it's going to be an intense two weeks! What do you think will transpire during those two weeks??

Really!?! EWY encompasses only two weeks!?! Wow,it's going to be an intense two weeks! What do you think will transpire during those two weeks??

I was thinking that very thing..!! What a 2 weeks it's going to be..!!

Also, if the book only covers 2 weeks I don't believe she will use krag mav classes until the 4th book.

Oh I think one or more of Gideon's known enemies might make it necessary for Eva to defend herself.

Christopher Jr. is a known creep who has made it clear he wants to go out with Eva -- and who is more than capable of plotting to try to use Eva in order to hurt Gideon. I wouldn't put physical stunts past the guy.

Plus, I gotta wonder just how literally Lucas might want revenge against Gideon for Gideon having sexually used Anne Lucas specifically to hurt Lucas himself. Especially now that Eva, who threatened Lucas right to his face about the abuse cover-up, has now made an open enemy of the guy too.

Oh I think one or more of Gideon's known enemies might make it necessary for Eva to defend herself.

Christopher Jr. is a known creep who has made it clear he wants to go out with Eva -- and who is more than capable of plotting to try to use Eva in order to hurt Gideon. I wouldn't put physical stunts past the guy.

Plus, I gotta wonder just how literally Lucas might want revenge against Gideon for Gideon having sexually used Anne Lucas specifically to hurt Lucas himself. Especially now that Eva, who threatened Lucas right to his face about the abuse cover-up, has now made an open enemy of the guy too.

Definitely Christopher jr and Dr. Lucas are at the top of the creepy list and ripe for an introduction to Krav Magamaybe even Chris Sr will make a pass at Eva and keep it all in the family LOL

Hello to everyone. Hoping this works. I am loving all the delicious theories. You have kept me entertained these past few weeks.

One thing I picked up on in RIY, when Eva was having lunch with Brett. She asked him if he was seeing anyone, he replied "not now". Makes me wonder if he dumped a girl now that Eva is back on the scene.

As for who did the deed, Gideon is the obvious choice, but I'm hoping for a twist, ie Monica finally getting revenge for what Nathan did to Eva.

In one of the snippets, the story was being told from Gideon's perspective which I loved and deeply welcomed as we were only reading things via Eva's eyes but lately, all subsequent snippets seems to point to us being told the story from Eva's eyes.

Do you think SD will be going back and forth between both characters? I actually would love that but I loved reading via Gideon side of things as well and getting a sense of his feelings and the like in his own words.

Hello to everyone. Hoping this works. I am loving all the delicious theories. You have kept me entertained these past few weeks.

One thing I picked up on in RIY, when Eva was having lunch with Brett. She asked him if he was seeing anyone, he replied "not now". Makes me wonder if he dumped a girl now that Eva is back on the scene.

Hi,

I wonder Eva is to Brett as Corinne is to Gideon.

Hi everyone I'm new to this,just figured out how to get in this chat room although I've been reading from day one..I was thinking last night about something we all know about Gideons nightmares and how he was acting out causing pain we assume to his abuser but what if now hear me out lol i love Gideon as much as you guys believe me but what if he was the one who raped Christopher jr.. I mean if your child was, abused by a stranger wouldn't you report it?? But if it was your own child who abused your other child wouldn't u want to keep it quiet. I'm not saying he wasn't abused just that it could explain the distance with the family and the hatred with the brothers...just a thought to much time on out hands..

Hi everyone I'm new to this,just figured out how to get in this chat room although I've been reading from day one..I was thinking last night about something we all know about Gideons nightmares and how he was acting out causing pain we assume to his abuser but what if now hear me out lol i love Gideon as much as you guys believe me but what if he was the one who raped Christopher jr.. I mean if your child was, abused by a stranger wouldn't you report it?? But if it was your own child who abused your other child wouldn't u want to keep it quiet. I'm not saying he wasn't abused just that it could explain the distance with the family and the hatred with the brothers...just a thought to much time on out hands..