The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I agree LN. I think Magdalene is a true friend to Gideon and ultimately just wants him to be happy. Wonder what she thought of this whole Corrine thing, after reassuring Eva that Gideon was "managing" Corrine as to not upset Eva.

If Magdalene has spent any time at all around Gideon the past two-plus weeks, such as running into him somewhere, she'd be able to tell the guy is in a great deal of pain.

Maybe she thinks Corrine managed to screw this up for Gideon by running Eva off.

Maybe she's figured out for herself Gideon never looks at Corrine the way he looked at Eva.

Hopefully, she's hoping that Gideon will somehow manage to get Eva back.

Hopefully, she's even tried pulling Gideon aside to lecture him for being, as usual, something of an idiot when it comes to women.

Hopefully, she'll do cartwheels when Gideon manages to "get Eva back" somehow.

OK, well maybe not cartwheels. But she'll probably quietly gloat over the fact that in the end, Corrine lost.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Magdalene has spent any time at all around Gideon the past two-plus weeks, such as running into him somewhere, she'd be able to tell the guy is in a great deal of pain.

Maybe she thinks Corrine managed to screw this up for Gideon by running Eva off.

Maybe she's figured out for herself Gideon never looks at Corrine the way he looked at Eva.

Hopefully, she's hoping that Gideon will somehow manage to get Eva back.

Hopefully, she's even tried pulling Gideon aside to lecture him for being, as usual, something of an idiot when it comes to women.

Hopefully, she'll do cartwheels when Gideon manages to "get Eva back" somehow.

OK, well maybe not cartwheels. But she'll probably quietly gloat over the fact that in the end, Corrine lost.

Heeheeheehee :)

I love it, too!

But --as much as I would want Eva and Gideon to get engaged---I don't think that it is going to happen in EWY...

I think you could be right. We all want a happy reprieve to this book, my gut tells me it's going to be a cliffhanger.

Also I think we keep losing sight of the fact, this book is just another 2 weeks into their lives. How will they cope? Positive thoughts coming from England. :)

I think an engagement ring snapshot could be a possiblility...why not? We know it's going to happen...maybe if the ring is in a snapshot, it's not literal...just them talking about getting engaged/married in that chapter.?

I too think they'll be going back to NC...they did love it there...or yes, mabye the FL Keys like Gideon originally wanted to go.

Magdalene is OK in my book....I think she'll be a friend to both of them...maybe Gideon should be taking her out if he needs a date....No, no....I just want him to go out in public w/ Eva! lol...With a nice huge beautiful ring on her finger that Gideon has probably had for weeks....hehe

P.S. Julie..you are hysterical!

Oh! I've got On Dublin St on my wish list...I think I'll buy it tonight :)

I'm not at all worried about them having HEA, though I think it's too soon for an engagement. What worries me is whether I can take waiting for two more books to get finished. You know to keep the tension going, there are going to have to be some pretty heavy conflicts and scary situations. The idea of going through all this agonizing worry is a lot to take stretched out over at least a year, I should think. Mrs. Day better make it worth our while and, as Cary said, provide at least as many fun times, ie rapturous s*x, delicious food, gorgeous vacations, and lots more about Brett, Shawna, and Arnoldo.

May I suggest Shawna's boyfriend falling in love with an Italian cook and staying in Italy, leaving Shawna to be consoled by yummy Arnoldo?

I'm not at all worried about them having HEA, though I think it's too soon for an engagement. What worries me is whether I can take waiting for two more books to get finished. You know to keep the tension going, there are going to have to be some pretty heavy conflicts and scary situations. The idea of going through all this agonizing worry is a lot to take stretched out over at least a year, I should think. Mrs. Day better make it worth our while and, as Cary said, provide at least as many fun times, ie rapturous s*x, delicious food, gorgeous vacations, and lots more about Brett, Shawna, and Arnoldo.

May I suggest Shawna's boyfriend falling in love with an Italian cook and staying in Italy, leaving Shawna to be consoled by yummy Arnoldo?

LUV this Nrock!!

I want to know what he told Gideon in italian! 

Also I wonder what other languages Gideon speaks.

I think Arnoldo will be back but I don't know how big the part will be.  Gideon likes to go to his restaurant so it is possible that Arnoldo will find them a booth in the back in the corner in the dark. 

Re future sightings of Arnoldo - remember Eva wanted to have a chance to explain her behavior with Brett to him. Arnoldo had told her basically that she didn't deserve his friend and that she shouldn't f**k with his head. I'm sure she'll want to clear that up and have some more zabaglione with raspberries.

Now that I think of it, g and e could have a very nice time with that particular dessert! :)

I have the BIGGEST grin on my face right now! :D

I've yet to stop smiling. :)  But I'm trying to figure out the clue.

Is it scary because of what hangs over them?

I think that's what it means. I cant think of anything else. Actually, I cant think at all lol. I'm kind of shocked Penguin decided to make this today's picture. I know SD said he would want to put a ring on it but confirming its going to happen in EWY kinda takes away from the shock and screams and possible tears I would've had if I was just completely oblivious to which book that would've happend in (dont get me wrong I will still scream and cry lol). Also, do you think SD would be upset that Penguin just confirmed their engagement would happen in EWY? 

I have the BIGGEST grin on my face right now! :D

I think that's what it means. I cant think of anything else. Actually, I cant think at all lol. I'm kind of shocked Penguin decided to make this today's picture. I know SD said he would want to put a ring on it but confirming its going to happen in EWY kinda takes away from the shock and screams and possible tears I would've had if I was just completely oblivious to which book that would've happend in (dont get me wrong I will still scream and cry lol). Also, do you think SD would be upset that Penguin just confirmed their engagement would happen in EWY? 

I don't know if SD will be upset. She has said that this will all end with a HEA, and that Gideon will want to put a ring on it. I really sisn't expect them to post something like this though.