The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought of something lets take each of the snapshots and post a ridiculous scenario about it with an equally ridiculous question

I will start :

The hospital waiting room: Perhaps Eva uses Krav Maga on Gideon for one of his nightmares and he falls off the bed and breaks his arm : the next day tabloid headlines state BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY DECKED BY BLOND BOMBSHELL the burning question How Far Would You Go To Keep Your Man In Your Bed??

Yes the wait has been toooooo long I'm starting to lose it. LOL!! :) :)

LMAO

Yay for Braden Carmichael!  He's a wee bit sexy, isn't he?

Very sexy...Down London Road was good too and now waiting for Ellie and Adam to come out.   In the back of the book for Down London Road there's going to be another book on 2 of the characters that were introduced in that book in 2014

Ok the plane photo.

BRUNETTE FALLS OUT OF PLANE OVER ATLANTIC WITHOUT PARACHUTE, BECAUSE BLONDE AIR HOSTESS FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR!

Will your passion push you over the edge!

:D too funny lmao

I just thought of something lets take each of the snapshots and post a ridiculous scenario about it with an equally ridiculous question

I will start :

The hospital waiting room: Perhaps Eva uses Krav Maga on Gideon for one of his nightmares and he falls off the bed and breaks his arm : the next day tabloid headlines state BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY DECKED BY BLOND BOMBSHELL the burning question How Far Would You Go To Keep Your Man In Your Bed??

Yes the wait has been toooooo long I'm starting to lose it. LOL!! :) :)

LMFAO. 

henry-cavill.jpg

Henry was asked this in a recent magazine interview:

What is your kryptonite?

"That’s a very good question, one that I’m not too sure I’m willing to answer. [smiles and thinks] My real-life Kryptonite is not being able to protect the ones I love. That’s the one thing that can really affect me and bring me low. My heart, giving that to someone, that gives them complete power over me… yeah, you might as well be giving me a piece of Kryptonite."

What is your kryptonite?

"That’s a very good question, one that I’m not too sure I’m willing to answer. [smiles and thinks] My real-life Kryptonite is not being able to protect the ones I love. That’s the one thing that can really affect me and bring me low. My heart, giving that to someone, that gives them complete power over me… yeah, you might as well be giving me a piece of Kryptonite."

*sigh* Gideon.

What is your kryptonite?

not only is he hot as he11 but sweet * sigh* I would never hurt you Henry.

bth_gif.gif

“If it’s up to me, I’ll never let you go,†I said vehemently. “Never.†I'm counting on that Eva. I know he's screwed this up royally, but he did it all because he loves you.bth_heart.gif

bth_gif.gif

“If it’s up to me, I’ll never let you go,†I said vehemently. “Never.† I'm counting on that Eva. I know he's screwed this up royally, but he did it all because he loves you.bth_heart.gif

Good post.  It is getting close we can actually see light at the end of the tunnel.

bth_gif.gif

“If it’s up to me, I’ll never let you go,†I said vehemently. “Never.† I'm counting on that Eva. I know he's screwed this up royally, but he did it all because he loves you.bth_heart.gif

Oh come on Kirsten!! You're just showing off now with the animated pics! LOL

I kinda get the feeling we are all theorised out, and are treading water till next Tuesday. Apart from our daily homework and assignments, were having a little fun till the new term begins. What say you all. :)

I did have to keep asking my hubby this morning if it was not Friday, just want the weekend to be over to get to the next book, I know, I am so sad wishing the weekend away but when it comes to Gideon and Eva I just want to get stuck in (and read of course lol). xx

BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY AND ROCK STAR TRY DUKING IT OUT FOR SOCIALITE IN TIMES SQUARE. BLONDE, EX-GIRLFRIEND OF BOTH, BREAKS UP BRAWL BY KICKING BOTH THEIR B****. 

by Deanna Johnson, special to the New York Post

LOL, I can just picture it