One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting CROSS now (pun intended). Another person on FB living in Scandinavia (stockholm) has bought a copy of EWY today.

Sorry 2 people now.

now that really makes me wanna cry. Its totally not fair.

I see where a couple people have their audible version too.  A little frustrating.  They should release the book to all as advertised or no one.  Oh well at least some people know what comes next.

Stupid woman is now asking when the fourth book is out. Doh! Unbelievable

I love mystery!! what writer are you talking about?

I'm reeealIy looking forward to laying my hands on Caroline Graham's books starring Chief Inspector Barnaby. Although there is always a rerun of the series on TV, I still can't find the books.

The Irish mystery author I mentioned is Ken Bruen, who has authored a series of mysteries involving Jack Taylor, a former Garda (Irish national police officer) turned private detective.

Like Gideon Cross, Jack Taylor is a character who battles dark demons that at times make him a flawed individual who makes bad choices and then struggles with the consequences. In Taylor's case, his darkness is alcoholism. The author is a genius at getting inside the head and soul of someone battling the bottle.

The Irish mystery author I mentioned is Ken Bruen, who has authored a series of mysteries involving Jack Taylor, a former Garda (Irish national police officer) turned private detective.

Like Gideon Cross, Jack Taylor is a character who battles dark demons that at times make him a flawed individual who makes bad choices and then struggles with the consequences. In Taylor's case, his darkness is alcoholism. The author is a genius at getting inside the head and soul of someone battling the bottle.

Thanks a lot :)

I'll look for it too!!

Good girl. :)

You will get your download before us. Mine is supposed to be 12am GMT. I could stay up all night and be done by breakfast. What joy!

Hey Julie, is that 12am lunch time or 12am midnight on 3rd just so I know, :)

I would say that it will be 12:01 am GMT on the 4th that's what I'm hoping

I've pre booked audible EWY on 4th

Even better off on the 4th doing nothing but reading listening to EWY !

To have it all finished before the days end on the 4th!

You and me both. Thinking of an all nighter. :)

Stupid woman is now asking when the fourth book is out. Doh! Unbelievable

Are you seeing all of this on FB?!? gotta go stalk SD's FB now!

Also WHY in the world would someone end a message to an author saying tehy have the book before its out when they know that author just embargoed the books for a reason!!!! 

I just dont understand people. 

Are you seeing all of this on FB?!? gotta go stalk SD's FB now!

Also WHY in the world would someone end a message to an author saying tehy have the book before its out when they know that author just embargoed the books for a reason!!!! 

I just dont understand people.

Sylvia doesn't set the dates, the publishers do. Once that manuscript gets handed over, it's out of her hands.

Sylvia doesn't set the dates, the publishers do. Once that manuscript gets handed over, it's out of her hands.

I know, if I'm not mistaken the books are embargoed but you know what publishers differ around the world like in norway and someone commented saying that the publisher was able to get the book released before june 4th so w/e! I just want that book in my hands! 

I thought she had control over the release of the book because she didn't want it to be like BTY and RIY released here and there .

She wanted it to be released same day world wide

I know, if I'm not mistaken the books are embargoed but you know what publishers differ around the world like in norway and someone commented saying that the publisher was able to get the book released before june 4th so w/e! I just want that book in my hands!

We will really appreciate it next week. Like a good wine, or a fine man!! Lol

It's no good, it's go to be done. Reading Bared again. :)

Me too, I started just to get my favorite quotes for the other thread and I got sucked in and had to start reading it again.