Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel 100% cheated!!! I preordered my book in September 2012 on amazon!!!!! And like a stupid now I have to wait until formal release day.... I don't understand the point of delaying for the readers to have the books all at the same time, when clearly the most loyal readers that preordered the books have to wait....it is really unfair... Sorry, I am really grumpy...

Ladies !!!!!! My daughter and I went to a movie tonite and we stopped in at our local Walmart after and they had the book!!! There were 3 copies on the shelf wrapped in plastic and of course I went to the SELF checkout!!! GO GO GO to WALMART. :). :)

I'm so pleased for you, but now I'm seriously hacked off!

I feel like a child, whose friends all have a bike except me! :(

I'm so pleased for you, but now I'm seriously hacked off!

I feel like a child, whose friends all have a bike except me! :(

I've got no book either Julie! :(

I'm patiently waiting till Tuesday

My works asked me to go in on Tuesday for training .

Answer NO !!!! I'm off and going to be Entwined with Gideon Cross

I've got no book either Julie! :(

I'm patiently waiting till Tuesday

My works asked me to go in on Tuesday for training .

Answer NO !!!! I'm off and going to be Entwined with Gideon Cross

I thought patience was a virtue!

Well, I'm virtueless now!

I taking myself off to tesco for some comfort food. I'm going to become a hermit on my week off, just me and Gideon from Tuesday.

Like the way, Gideon comes first before work! Lol

:wink:

OK, ladies, the advice around the globe is this ....

It would appear that some stores are being lazy about holding their deliveries of Entwined in their stockrooms, going through proper procedure to put the books out on the shelves Monday night after the stores close (in the U.S.) and Wednesday night after the stores close in the U.K.

So get thee to bookstores today .... and if you see a copy, grab it, stay cool and casual, go the register and don't do anything that would draw attention to yourself.

In fact, if there's self-checkout, GO FOR IT. If not, try to get a male cashier -- there's too much of a chance a female cashier might be a fan who would know the book ought not to be on the shelf yet.

Pay for your novel then get the h.e.l.l. out of there before someone figures out there's an embargo date.

OK, ladies, the advice around the globe is this ....

It would appear that some stores are being lazy about holding their deliveries of Entwined in their stockrooms, going through proper procedure to put the books out on the shelves Monday night after the stores close (in the U.S.) and Wednesday night after the stores close in the U.K.

So get thee to bookstores today .... and if you see a copy, grab it, stay cool and casual, go the register and don't do anything that would draw attention to yourself.

In fact, if there's self-checkout, GO FOR IT. If not, try to get a male cashier -- there's too much of a chance a female cashier might be a fan who would know the book ought not to be on the shelf yet.

Pay for your novel then get the h.e.l.l. out of there before someone figures out there's an embargo date.

Have you tried? Lol

I can't tell you how grateful I am to have found this site.  So many of my dad's family live in the Kansas / Oklahoma area and they are bracing for more tornadoes right now.  It is good to have a good to have something to focus on while I wait for updates.

I will keep your family in my prayers.