SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Thanks for replying (re: realistic work hours), Sharon, SME, and Nrock.  :)

I don't have the same distaste many of you have for Robert Pattison.  I think he's a good actor and could probably pull off the Christian Grey role.  Mostly we've seen him trying to play a high school kid (Harry Potter, Twilight) but I bet he's ready to grow into a more adult role.  Yes, he's young, but he's actually exactly the right age to play Christian Grey or Gideon.  (I don't picture him as either, especially not Gideon.)  It's hard for me to picture these characters as young as they really are.  Most successful businessmen and men I find attractive these days are somewhat older than CG and GC.

(I'm not a huge Twilight fan - books or movies - but I remember that Stephenie Meyer said Henry Cavill was her ideal Edward Cullen - except that he's too old. And Christian Grey in Fifty Shades was based on Meyer's description of Edward.  Pattison ended up playing Edward successfully, so it's not so crazy to think he might play Christian, as well. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/movie_archives.html)

Hi Sarah,

I was thinking about your suggestion of R.P. and I don't think that he actually has the physical stature to play either of these roles.  I think that both of these characters are either 6'2' or 6'4' and RP isn't that tall.  He also isn't physically muscular either.  I am not sure if he could build a good forty pounds of muscle.  How do you think RP might overcome his physical limitations and make the viewer believe that he is either character?  Any ideas?  What do you think? 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a fanfiction confession.  I *want* to like fanfiction, but I usually don't.  A lot of it is so poorly written, or the characters are so "off" that it just doesn't work for me.  But when I finished Entwined with You I was so desperate for more Crossfire that I sought out some fanfiction.  I stumbled upon a ff novel that was a crossover between FSOG and Crossfire.  I stayed up late reading waaaaaay too much of it.  It was well-written enough that it was almost believably part of the series . . . but the writer killed off Eva and Christian (from FSOG) and married Ana to Gideon!!!  I was so messed up by that I had to reread part of FSOG and all of Bared to You, Reflected in You, and Entwined with You to get the bad taste out of my mouth.  I don't think I'll be seeking out more fanfiction any time soon.

Hi Sarah, 

I have posed this question before; what is fanfiction?  Who writes it?  Where can one find it?  Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  :)

I didn't exactly go into a series of novels about gorgeous, powerful, young millionaires and billionaires who have electric chemistry and sex several times a day expecting perfect realism.  ;)

But I will say that the one thing that kept jumping out at me as unrealistic was GIdeon's and Eva's work schedules.  I was surprised that Eva, even as an entry-level employee, works only 9-5 with an hour for lunch plus scheduled breaks in advertising in NYC.  I've never had an office job like that!  (It's more common, IME, to get 8-5 with lunch, but most people in the offices I'm familiar with tend to work longer hours than "required.")  As for Gideon . . . my husband is a young executive and he bucks the corporate trend by being home for breakfast AND dinner every day.  He puts in plenty of hours working from home in the evenings to make that happen (we have little kids and he puts them ahead of his career at this point).  But in no job he's ever had, has 9-5 including lunch and breaks been the norm.  Eva talks about Gideon "working late" if he has a meeting until 6:00.  I'd expect his norm to be at *least* 12 hour days in the office, with work at home after that. She acknowledges that he must be taking time away from his career to be with her, and I suspect that's true in a big way!  Sharing a limo to work at 9:00 AM?  What happened to his first three hours of morning meetings?!  (To be fair, if Gideon and Eva had only 6 hours a day outside of work, to include eating, sleeping, sex, and plot development, it would be challenging to tell an exciting story within those constraints.)

Hi Sarah, 

I read your posting and your comments are valid.  I think that in the case of Gideon and Eva we need to suspend our disbelief.  The material is so emotionally heavy and dark, that add more "mundane reality" might just turn the reader off.  I couldn't imagine dealing with such heavy material, plus a ten-twelve hour day and then have to deal with the plethora of other issues that all the other characters bring to Gideon and Eva. 

I need the fantasy of Gideon and Eva working less hours.  They need those hours to have sex, eat, rest and then to solve the problems of everyone else.  :)

Hi Sarah, 

I have posed this question before; what is fanfiction?  Who writes it?  Where can one find it?  Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  :)

All you have to do is google sylvia day fan fiction and you will get a selection. There may be other ways, but I tried some there and didn't care for any. Plus all the bad spelling and grammar drove me crazy !

Hi GLH, 

I haven't read the Twilight Series either.  I never really quite understood the appeal, but I could be missing something great.  Who knows...

Posted Today, 07:41 AM

GLH, on 07 Jul 2013 - 9:29 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi GLH, 

I haven't read the Twilight Series either.  I never really quite understood the appeal, but I could be missing something great.  Who knows...(GIGI)

Hi Gigi and GLH, 

I refused a long time to read the TWILIGHT SAGA! Every time there is a big Voodoo -- toodoo -- you know I am totally against it first.

But then I did find out one of my old friends read them, is totally crazy about it and I did want to understand why she is and why she even reread this story so much! So I started to dive into and on the way we really learnt quite a lot about ourselves! We discussed over 2 years a lot of regarding characters etc. because the writing style of Stephenie Meyer is great. My friend loves Robert Pattinson. I don´t like him and most of the movies I don´t like either. I hate somehow Kristen Stewart, her acting style is so not working for me. 

And yes, the movie helps to get the impression that this SAGA is only for teens. Well,  my inside pictures of Edward, Bella etc. are different and I don´t need a movie to see my pictures!

I can´t say that you should have to take a look and read them. I am thinking right now it was a special time (the last 3 years) to somehow dive into my years where I was teens and in my early twenties to clear some hurtful events of my life. I am reading books like therapy, to learn about myself, to accept other around me and to understand them deeper, to grow, yes, too, for entertainment, but this plays a very little role. 

sme

Hi GiGi, hi GLH, hi SME (welcome to the forum from Italy, too!!!!! :D)

I started reading the Twilight Saga out of sheer curiosity, and you know how the old saying goes... I was literally killied!!!!

The books are not as dumb as I ever supposed them to be, each of them has a literary frame that adds a deeper meaning to the unfolding story (Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet in Twilight.... Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility in New Moon...) it's absolutely girlish literature, but even older girls can enjoy young Edward and Bella's growing up together (well, Edward is already 101 years old actually) and fighting for their love.... which happens regardless of age and status when it's a true sentiment!

Sorry,

I didn't meant to post twice

I'm considering the idea my computer has a life of its own!!!!

Hi Sharon & Ladies, 

What is fan fiction please?

Fanfiction is writing works based on someone else's ideas.  The FanFic that I read are based on TV shows I watch but there are also stories based on books, movies, just about anything that another writer developed.  Some people on FanFiction.net are very good writers but can't get a break to get their original works published.  Some people are so bad they shouldn't even try to write.  I have a couple writers that I follow and read everything they post.   

A couple writers that I follow are trying to get on the writing staff at a Hollywood studio but it is hard to break in.  Unfortunately, the writers/creators of the show are legally blocked from reading the FF because they can be sued if they come up with a story that someone posts. 

Well ladies, I was talking about Maya Banks KGI series.  I finished book #5 last night.  I noticed Maya is posting spoilers for book#7 and I want to get caught up so I can read her posts.  In books 1 - 4 I had a couple teary moments and times when the tears were caught in my through but book 5 I actually bawled.  I was crying so hard that my daughter & granddaughter came into my room to see what was wrong.  Every book I read in this series gets better than the one before. 

Morning ladies--

So, I must be dense.  I do like Maya Banks but what is the KGI series and what is book 1?  Always looking for new books.

The KGI series is about the Kelly brothers who own a security business.  They will take on kidnapping cases and they  get contracts from the government often CIA.  They are all ex military and so far they have all found true love on one of their missions.  Each book is based on one of the characters but the people in the previous books will reappear.  They are well written and have love, romance (not real graphic) and action.  I love them.

Book #1 it The Darkest Hour

2 No Place to Run

3 Hidden Away

4 Whispers in the Dark

5 Echos at Dawn

6 Shades of Gray

317277_231203973611298_2062717303_n.jpg

He's soooooo easy on the eye....   :blush:

I'm looking forward to seeing who the people at Lionsgate will pick for Gideon's role, but I can tell you I could look, watch, stare, ogle, glare even, at Henry like forever and ever!!!!

My hi to you GABI from the so lovely Italian Country which I do have visited so many times! 

Thank you for your welcome! 

Yes, I am glad that you also think and found out that the TWILIGHT SAGA is far from being dumb (as I did thought secretely at first,too!). And I do think that this Twilight Saga has some healing power in it! By the way I´ve heard from dads who read it to understand their daughters better, I´ve heard from mum´s of all kind of ages to read it, even gay man does love them. For me - it is like the Harry Potter books. 

A author - names Maggie Stiefvater and who I do like (she is writing youth novels combined with fantasy elements) - explained these book interests of different ages/all ages like this:

that in Harry Potter as well as in the Twilight Saga there are all kind of different characters of different ages, so you can connect with a big variety of persons in the book. And to put books in a certain box for a specific age ... this is the need of the publishing companies to plan their sellings. But like always people read - independly of age recommendations - to what they are attracted to.

So, minha querida (<--------- Portuguese= my dear), have a lovely day with everything you need....

I am pleased that you did enjoy the Twilight Saga as much as I.

sme

Hi sme

I hope you enjoyed your stayings here in Italy! :D

I loved Meyer's books because they focus on growing up, which should involve such positive but much-harder-to-get things as love, friendship, honour. They don't deal with easy s*x, high-tech devices, money or status symbols... they teach young girls that having s*x is always worth the wait, and SM did a nice job in balancing Bella's 'hunger' with Edward's restraint, which btw I found most appealing!!!!

I loved Harry Potter as well. of course!. My eldest nephew is always telling his friends I'm the oldest Potter expert living, but I don't mind it at all. What really enthralled me was Rowling's magical pov, how she was able to twist reality into something different but not quite. I'm still figuring out what she might have been on while writing the saga!!!!!

Dear Gabi and oldest Potter expert living ... (L.O.L.)!

Thank you for your lovely answer. 

OH yeah, and HOW MUCH I did enjoy each stay in Italy and all the delishes food! 

Re Twilight: I do agree with you ... it is about growing up. At the same time S.M. manages to let people ask themselves what it would be to live forever and questions indirectly that to be frozen in time is not so great!

And I do love how two people who fall in love with each other are bonding deeply without having instantly or within are very short period of time s.e.x.! 

Re HP: JKR manages it - somehow magically - that this series feels real and not real. I thought after reading 2007 the last book, well, now it is over, what a pitty! Will I ever read again?

Well, I did it, the end of last year and it is still so good ... !

One question: are you longing for a sequel of HP?

Have a lovely afternoon ..

sme

Hi sme :)

the saga ending is the only thing I was really disappointed at. We went along Harry's life for more than ten years and I would have

liked to know more of what became of him after the Hogsworth years (was he an Auror or a plumber?  Did he teach at Hogsworth

or at a local secondary school?). I have a nagging feeling that JKR chose to have an open ending so that some day she can pick up Harry in his later life. I'm ok with that, I'd say that's the way she tries to put some distance from such an all-absorbing character... she hates to drop it, but still she needs to for the sake of her own writing ability. Let's hope she finds Harry again sooner than later!!!!

Did you read Casual Vacancy, JKR's first adult novel?

Hi Gabi, 

oh, I do see it would be nice to discuss in detail each of these series! We could dig deep into ...! So great!

Okay, here my answers to you (then I have to go offline ... so you know): 

I haven´t yet read "Casual Vacancy"! I am hesitant! Why exactly .. I am not sure to read in German or in English and I so not feel drawn to it so far! But tell me did you read it? What is your opinion? I am very interested and don´t be afraid to spoil something for me!

Regarding HP´s ending: 

I was at first disappointed, too. It was a shock for me that after the killing of Voldemort and fixing his wand .... JRK skipped the scene and this year and moved forward to 19 years later! I would have had one or two more scene right there - the day after, the atmosphere ... ! I wanted to know if Harry and his friends repeat this last year or get the chance of participating in the final exams.

And yes - the epilogue so much later ... as far as we know Harry works in the auror department and teaches sometimes in Hogwarts, right? Well, I would like have had a scene where he and his friends held her graduation ... and you get to know how the time after the battle around Voldemort went for him and all  his friends, what their next plans ...

To skip all this and move to 19 years later was for me difficult to digest! The gap between an exhausted Harry with almost 18 years and than an experienced fathers ... to much ...

I would love to have an sequel ... sequels .. I have the impression JKRowling wanted to prove herself that she can writes other stuff ...! I do think if her own kids a grown she may return to the SAGA or in the case she needs more money for all her charity work ...

So, you think she hates to drop these characters ... I´ve read in a few interviews with her that she wanted to leave these characters and not to continue ...! I am thinking now, she was totally exhausted to write with a deadline and all the attention she was getting for writing the next volume and all the fuss about it. 

Another questions for you and for everybody else HERE (I thought about to open a new topic): 

What did you draw to the Crossfire Series and I don´t mean others books or recommendations!

I would like to know what you personally motivated to read these series, what drew you in, what gave you the Crossfire books apart from entertainment and a good reading?

I am very interested to hear your comments ...

SME

For me I had just finished the FSOG books and a friend and my daughter in law said if you really like them you should try Sylvia Day's Bared to you and Reflected in you, and I did then read Entwined in you and I am hooked big time   :)

Fanfic can be a lot of fun if you are not ready to let go of a set of characters and want to delve deeper into their world, but only if its well written and the writer truly understands the characters.

It is extremely frustrating to read fanfic if the writer does not understand a character and how they act and why because they go off on such flights of fancy that just would never happen and you end up screaming at your computer.

However there is some great fanfic out there... for those who dont know, Fifty shades of Grey began life as a twilight fanfic story. So there is some good stuff out there but much like books you need to dig for it, and read some drivel to find something great.

With fanfic tho you can usually tell by the first chapter or so if you like the writer's style and best of all - its free!

Gigi, fan fiction is stories written by fans.  For example, a lot of people loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Some of them wanted to "see" more than Joss Wedon showed in the episodes, so they wrote their own stories with the Buffy characters.  Maybe someone wanted to give Buffy and Angel a happily ever after, or show what might have happened if Buffy faced off against a character from another book/show, or whatever.  So fans write stories about characters they like and post them online.  Authors have varying responses to this.  Some are flattered, but many are NOT.  Many authors feel that their characters and the worlds they've built are *theirs* and not for others to capitalize on . . . especially not for sale.  Lately, fanfiction has gained more mainstream traction, not least because of E.L. James and Fifty Shades of Grey and the guy who's now publishing those Harry Potter-related books that have nothing to do with J. K. Rowling.  Crossfire fan fiction might involve, say, the sex scenes between Monica and Victor or Cary and Trey that we never see.  Or maybe a scene from Gideon's POV, or whatever else a fan wanted to imagine and write about. 

(Note: In case you didn't realize this, E. L. James wrote a fanfic version of Twilight in which Bella and Edward do have sex.  It got a lot of attention online, and she found a publisher willing to publish the novel after she'd rewritten it.  James rewrote her Twilight fanfic story, getting rid of the supernatural elements and creating Ana Steele from Bella Swan, Christian Grey from Edward Cullen, etc. James took references from a lot of other places in addition to Twilight.  There are names, bits of dialogue, and even scenes from The Avengers, Pretty Woman, and probably other movies/books that I missed.)

Rogue, I completely agree about the characters in fanfic, and how so many writers get the characters all wrong.  The thing that bothered me most about the FSOG/Crossfire fanfic novel I skimmed was how terribly wrong the writer got her version of Gideon.  What she did to him was unbearable.  She completely immasculated him and made him weak and impulsive.  All these are the opposite of Day's Gideon with his strength, focus, and intense need for control.

Hi Gabi, 

oh, I do see it would be nice to discuss in detail each of these series! We could dig deep into ...! So great!

I haven´t yet read "Casual Vacancy"! I am hesitant! Why exactly .. I am not sure to read in German or in English and I so not feel drawn to it so far! But tell me did you read it? What is your opinion? I am very interested and don´t be afraid to spoil something for me!

Regarding HP´s ending: 

I was at first disappointed, too. It was a shock for me that after the killing of Voldemort and fixing his wand .... JRK skipped the scene and this year and moved forward to 19 years later! I would have had one or two more scene right there - the day after, the atmosphere ... ! I wanted to know if Harry and his friends repeat this last year or get the chance of participating in the final exams.

And yes - the epilogue so much later ... as far as we know Harry works in the auror department and teaches sometimes in Hogwarts, right? Well, I would like have had a scene where he and his friends held her graduation ... and you get to know how the time after the battle around Voldemort went for him and all  his friends, what their next plans ...

To skip all this and move to 19 years later was for me difficult to digest! The gap between an exhausted Harry with almost 18 years and than an experienced fathers ... to much ...

I would love to have an sequel ... sequels .. I have the impression JKRowling wanted to prove herself that she can writes other stuff ...! I do think if her own kids a grown she may return to the SAGA or in the case she needs more money for all her charity work ...

So, you think she hates to drop these characters ... I´ve read in a few interviews with her that she wanted to leave these characters and not to continue ...! I am thinking now, she was totally exhausted to write with a deadline and all the attention she was getting for writing the next volume and all the fuss about it. 

Another questions for you and for everybody else HERE (I thought about to open a new topic): 

What did you draw to the Crossfire Series and I don´t mean others books or recommendations!

I would like to know what you personally motivated to read these series, what drew you in, what gave you the Crossfire books apart from entertainment and a good reading?

SME

HI sme :)

Casual Vacancy portrays the petty life of a small English village. JKR's creative ability is still intact, but the outcomne is quite different indeed from HP!! It's wonderfully written, but there's a pervasive sadness and disappointment at the characters' behaviour that had me thinking I really missed the magic JKR had gotten us used to.

Were I you, I'd read it in English, for, as good as any translation might be, you'll always lose something in meaning.

I always try to read a book in English or German (Ich habe Deutch in die Uni gelernt!!!!  I've studied German at university), so I can fully appreciate the richness of both languages.

You want to know what drew my to the Crossfire series? I'd say sheer luck!!!

After reading FSOG, which didn't make the trick for me, I run into a 3-sec ad on TV boasting Sylvia Day's latest release, that is Bared to You. Some time later, I was at my favourite local bookstore looking for something to read and Sylvia's name caught my eye. I read on the book's back cover that Bared was what FSOG could have been. I read the first ten lines as well, and BANG it was love at first reading! Since then, I've never been apart from the three of them for more than one day, and I can tell you that three books are not that easy to bring around with you. By the time we'll have five of them I'll need a suitcase, or a handsome slave!!! Any names???

Hi Sarah,

I was thinking about your suggestion of R.P. and I don't think that he actually has the physical stature to play either of these roles.  I think that both of these characters are either 6'2' or 6'4' and RP isn't that tall.  He also isn't physically muscular either.  I am not sure if he could build a good forty pounds of muscle.  How do you think RP might overcome his physical limitations and make the viewer believe that he is either character?  Any ideas?  What do you think? 

Gigi,

Again, I don't see Pattinson as either Gideon or Christian.  My point was that it's logical to imagine Pattinson as Grey because Pattinson played Edward Cullen and Christian Grey is based on Stephenie Meyers's description of Edward Cullen.

One reason I'm not a Hollywood casting agent (hah!) is because I have a hard time seeing past the way actors look in order to see how they *could* look. 

But I don't think Pattinson as Grey is such a huge stretch, even though he's not how *I* imagine that character.  FWIW, Pattinson is 6'1" tall and fairly ripped.  He's got something closer to an 8-pack than a 6-pack, and Grey is not described as being bulky, just strong and fit.  But height doesn't really matter so much in movies.  After all, Tom Cruise and Robert Downey, Jr. are only 5'7" tall, and they're far from the only shorter male movie stars.  They frequently play taller men and are even shown in romantic roles with taller women.  They wear lifts in their shoes, stand on boxes, or are just shot in such a way that they appear taller than they are.  If you watch Iron Man 3 you'll see that Gwyneth Paltrow/Pepper Potts is almost always barefoot when she's next to RDJ/Tony Stark.  (Conversely, Thorin Oakenshield, a dwarf far shorter than elves, humans, and wizards in the movie The Hobbit, is played by Richard Armitage, who is 6'2".  Hollywood can work its magic where necessary!)

Gigi,

Again, I don't see Pattinson as either Gideon or Christian.  My point was that it's logical to imagine Pattinson as Grey because Pattinson played Edward Cullen and Christian Grey is based on Stephenie Meyers's description of Edward Cullen.

One reason I'm not a Hollywood casting agent (hah!) is because I have a hard time seeing past the way actors look in order to see how they *could* look. 

But I don't think Pattinson as Grey is such a huge stretch, even though he's not how *I* imagine that character.  FWIW, Pattinson is 6'1" tall and fairly ripped.  He's got something closer to an 8-pack than a 6-pack, and Grey is not described as being bulky, just strong and fit.  But height doesn't really matter so much in movies.  After all, Tom Cruise and Robert Downey, Jr. are only 5'7" tall, and they're far from the only shorter male movie stars.  They frequently play taller men and are even shown in romantic roles with taller women.  They wear lifts in their shoes, stand on boxes, or are just shot in such a way that they appear taller than they are.  (Conversely, Thorin Oakenshield, a dwarf far shorter than elves, humans, and wizards in the movie The Hobbit, is played by Richard Armitage, who is 6'2".  Hollywood can work its magic where necessary!)

Shortest male star? Dustin Hoffman, perhaps? :D

Gigi, fan fiction is stories written by fans. For example, a lot of people loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Some of them wanted to "see" more than Joss Wedon showed in the episodes, so they wrote their own stories with the Buffy characters. Maybe someone wanted to give Buffy and Angel a happily ever after, or show what might have happened if Buffy faced off against a character from another book/show, or whatever. So fans write stories about characters they like and post them online. Authors have varying responses to this. Some are flattered, but many are NOT. Many authors feel that their characters and the worlds they've built are *theirs* and not for others to capitalize on . . . especially not for sale. Lately, fanfiction has gained more mainstream traction, not least because of E.L. James and Fifty Shades of Grey and the guy who's now publishing those Harry Potter-related books that have nothing to do with J. K. Rowling. Crossfire fan fiction might involve, say, the sex scenes between Monica and Victor or Cary and Trey that we never see. Or maybe a scene from Gideon's POV, or whatever else a fan wanted to imagine and write about.

Just remembered, the writer of the blog - fifty shades of grey and more - has written a one shot Crossfire fanfic.

* a one shot is just one scene as opposed to a full story

She has written the scene when Nathan first contacts Gideon. It is worth a read, as is her fifty shades work. Not as good as Sasha Cameron IMO but well worth a read.

I must say though I had the biggest crush on Pattison when he was in the twilight movies and a few of my girls were also crushing on him and we were early 30s so I think he can come across as manly and he did on twilight ,he had the right amount of intensity for that role .

Team Edward at my house and he has Christian's gray eyes :) 

Hi Gabi, 

Regarding HP´s ending: 

SME

I had also just finished reading FSOG, I thought it was a good love story (if you overlooked all the hitting).  then in Entertainment Weekly magazine they had a side by side comparison between FSOG and BTY and RIY..   This sparked my imagination and BAM  I was hooked.  I enjoyed them much more because there was no hitting involved.

My choice for CG is Chris Pine or Chris Hemsworth.....they both have they eyes and the build!!  For GC....if he had the eyes Joe Mangelllio (spelling) would be perfect!!

I also enjoyed the Twilight series....it was a sweet love story

Hi Sharon & Ladies, 

What is fan fiction please?

Hi Gigi,

I'm here trying to catch up on posts (I'm on vacation) so I don't know if anyone answered you about fanfiction,but I see that you've asked like twice already. Fanfiction is where people write stories using characters from anything from, books to TV shows. You go to the site, click on what yu want like, books. Then you'll find hundreds of books like Twilight or Pride and Prejudice.  They're stories using the characters from the books and it'll be like a continuation from the book or a totally new story using those characters (i.e: FSOG Christian=Edward, Ana= Bella etc.). Like in the twilight ones, which are the ones I've read, they use the characters in completely different story, but they have certain characteristics from the original character.  Some are crap, but there are some good ones I've read. Anyway, hope this clears it up for you a  bit. :) 

Just remembered, the writer of the blog - fifty shades of grey and more - has written a one shot Crossfire fanfic.

* a one shot is just one scene as opposed to a full story

She has written the scene when Nathan first contacts Gideon. It is worth a read, as is her fifty shades work. Not as good as Sasha Cameron IMO but well worth a read.

I found the Fifty Shades of Grey and More site. It was better than some, though a little overwrought! Glad to see Nathan get his comeuppance, but his character didn't ring true. The GidEva sex scene was better, but a little Over the top? Just my opinion, though. Thanks for the suggestion, Rogue.