SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Another publishing house has probably seen the mess Penguin created and will try to guarantee that things would be different with them! 

For the publishing house it all comes down to money and there's a lot of money to be made with this series even if they are just releasing the last two books. 

There will be a ton more to be made if (I'll bet when) Lionsgate produces a Crossfire television series running on one of the premium cable television networks.

Look at what the Game of Thrones television series has done for sales of the fantasy novels the series is based on.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another publishing house has probably seen the mess Penguin created and will try to guarantee that things would be different with them!

For the publishing house it all comes down to money and there's a lot of money to be made with this series even if they are just releasing the last two books.

Good. Penquin needs shaking up. Their blatant disregard of Sylvia and her fans sucks. :rolleyes:

There will be a ton more to be made if (I'll bet when) Lionsgate produces a Crossfire television series running on one of the premium cable television networks.

Look at what the Game of Thrones television series has done for sales of the fantasy novels the series is based on.

I LOVE GoT btw :D and yes publishing is a HUGE part of getting the series underway since they want to start after the last book is out. A lot is riding on the publishing house and release day so the next phase of this series can begin.

Hi Fayeth,

I don’t think that Gideon would have stolen Elizabeth’s engagement ring. I just wondered what he may have said to his mother to get his hands on it. I don’t think that he would have asked her when he and Corinne were engaged. Gideon describes that time in his life with a lot of distress and panic. Somehow I don’t think that if what everyone has said is true and that that ring represented a really positive time in his life with his mother and father, I don’t think that Gideon would have given Corinne that ring.

Whether Gideon was willing to admit that to himself or not, on some level, he knew that a marriage with Corinne would have been a disaster and in the end he would have lost himself and a very precious rare memento of a happy time in his life. What do you think? What does everyone think?

I think Gideon honestly asked his mother for the ring saying he was getting engaged. But here is where Gideon probably lied by omission because he would let Elizabeth assume he was talking about Corinne. He obviously never told Elizabeth he was asking Eva because she was surprised to Eva wearing the ring.

Hi Fayeth,

I don’t think that Gideon would have stolen Elizabeth’s engagement ring. I just wondered what he may have said to his mother to get his hands on it. I don’t think that he would have asked her when he and Corinne were engaged. Gideon describes that time in his life with a lot of distress and panic. Somehow I don’t think that if what everyone has said is true and that that ring represented a really positive time in his life with his mother and father, I don’t think that Gideon would have given Corinne that ring.

Whether Gideon was willing to admit that to himself or not, on some level, he knew that a marriage with Corinne would have been a disaster and in the end he would have lost himself and a very precious rare memento of a happy time in his life. What do you think? What does everyone think?

I think Gideon honestly asked his mother for the ring saying he was getting engaged. But here is where Gideon probably lied by omission because he would let Elizabeth assume he was talking about Corinne. He obviously never told Elizabeth he was asking Eva because she was surprised to Eva wearing the ring.

I blame no one for Corrine's actions but Corrine..!!

I couldn't agree more!  Gideon was upfront with Corrine from the beginning.  Also Ava reminded her of this when she went to see her at her apartment. I doubt Gideon kissed her or showed any physical affection other than the little bit when they were being photographed together. 

I had the same thought, also. It's like he wants her as far away from him as possible. He doesn't walk in his sleep. And she's seen him act out with his nightmares.

Maybe it will get resolved and they can use that extra bedroom as a nursery. Happy thoughts!

LOVE this idea!! 

I don't think he asked Elizabeth.  He had the ring already waiting for his dreams to be answered.