The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I'll post a lot more tomorrow -- I need to leave my computer shortly. 

It was a great interview, lasting an hour long and more than half it with Sylvia talking about being an author -- and giving advice on would-be authors.

She did go into some detail about the plans for bringing Crossfire to cable TV - that especially is stuff I'll write about tomorrow when I'm able to get back online.

KiMa already has hit the high points of much of the Crossfire related things Sylvia said, so only adding two things:

Best quote ever! "Gideon's going to want a ring on it." YES!

And she admitted that on one hand, Corrine is one of those "catty b**** you always hate." But while Sylvia doesn't agree with Corrine's methods, she does recognize Corrine is in love with Gideon -- had him in the past, and he slipped through her fingers. So Sylvia does sympathize with her.

Love it! Put a ring on  it! lol! :)

Had a glass(or two) or wine while listening to this! Fun! :)

Also, so glad i've been pronouncing Eva's name correctly in my head..lol..It's always the way i've been hearing  it.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it! Put a ring on  it! lol! :)

Had a glass(or two) or wine while listening to this! Fun! :)

Also, so glad i've been pronouncing Eva's name correctly in my head..lol..It's always the way i've been hearing  it.

I love the new(correct) way of saying Eva's name when I read...

SD also says Eva wont be able to find her HEA until Cary is in a good place. Eva won't be happy until Cary is happy

Thanks KiMa for all your input, it was great to hear from someone who was able to listen in, here in the UK it was too late for me to stay up for.

I am glad there will be a HEA Yeh!!!!!! :):):)

SD said she knows this book has to be great since the fans waited so long for it.  I got the impression that she is very happy with it.  Can't wait

Great, can't wait either, wishing it was June already :)

I'm so bummed I missed the video chat tonight but someone on FB said if you missed it you can watch it on You Tube which I'm doing right now. It's under Sylvia Day chat.   

Thanks Caroline, I will have a look for that as well as I missed it

ame="julie54" post="9259" timestamp="1368594422"]

I agree I thought at first it might symbol someone's hands being tied like there was nothing they could do but then that snippet is with it so I have no idea...

I agree with you there, rather than a BDSM situation, more like their hands being tied that they cannot do anything about a situation.  It is interesting.

I'm so bummed I missed the video chat tonight but someone on FB said if you missed it you can watch it on You Tube which I'm doing right now. It's under Sylvia Day chat.   

Hi Caroline

I cannot find it in Sylvia Day chat on Youtube it is just listing interviews from 6 months ago, is there anyway you could post the link to it here so I can have a look at it.

thanks

Sheens 

I agree with you there, rather than a BDSM situation, more like their hands being tied that they cannot do anything about a situation.  It is interesting.

Maybe Trey breaks up with Cary finally because he can't accept his lifestyle maybe that's what the phrase means by pushing someone too far...

I think today's countdown picture represents Cary, because the person depicted there is wearing jeans.

Cary's commitment issues are wrecking his new relationship with Trey - Cary's sabotaging things by acting out sexually. Not just by sleeping with Tatiana; the orgy Cary hosted at his/Eva's apartment was over the top. Even he realized he went too far there, per the post-incident discussions he had with BFF Eva.

Bonds of Cary's own past? The story strongly suggests Cary may have been sexually abused at some point too, though we readers do not know any details.

So what will "push a partner too far" entail? Cary losing Trey and going into a tail spin as a result of it, a tail spin triggered by Cary realizing he's far from having gotten his own s*** together? Trey turning bunny-boiler on him? Cary's got a history of crazies in his past, per Chapter 2 of Bared to You, a history that's included partners stalking him -- and a history of one or more partners who threatened suicide over him.

I think today's countdown picture represents Cary, because the person depicted there is wearing jeans.

Cary's commitment issues are wrecking his new relationship with Trey - Cary's sabotaging things by acting out sexually. Not just by sleeping with Tatiana; the orgy Cary hosted at his/Eva's apartment was over the top. Even he realized he went too far there, per the post-incident discussions he had with BFF Eva.

Bonds of Cary's own past? The story strongly suggests Cary may have been sexually abused at some point too, though we readers do not know any details.

So what will "push a partner too far" entail? Cary losing Trey and going into a tail spin as a result of it, a tail spin triggered by Cary realizing he's far from having gotten his own s*** together? Trey turning bunny-boiler on him? Cary's got a history of crazies in his past, per Chapter 2 of Bared to You, a history that's included partners stalking him -- and a history of one or more partners who threatened suicide over him.

Could Trey be putting pressure on him, trying to get Cary to commit to him(Trey)binding them together and forget his bi-s*xual side of his personality? I just thought it seemed a symbolic photo.

We do know that he was abused by his mom and her friends.   She was also a drug user.

I was thinking the picture is of Trey because Cary has him tied in knots because he doesn't know where he stands.  He can't take Cary's foolishness anymore.  Cary did something that sent him over the edge and Trey just wants to break free of the whole relationship but Cary knows how to push his buttons and keep Trey hanging on.