Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your going to lurk are you? Lol

We can't stop people posting, so basically if you don't want to know don't look.

But we thank you from the UK and Italy for being so thoughtful towards us. We promise to read fast!

After we have had a few mad days from the 7th, can we go through it a chapter at a time. We seem to pick up on little bits of info that way. :D

Thank you so much !!! I promise I'll be reading as fast as a Roadrunner:D

He's not CG.

HE'S GC. dark and dangerous. Mmmmmmm

OMG, I hadn't noticed the initials before!!!

HAH!!!

Christian Grey - CG

Gideon Cross - GC

Actually, it's Gideon Geoffrey Cross (we've been told his middle name)

So that's GGC

G2+C?

Work with me, ladies ;)

HAH!!!

Christian Grey - CG

Gideon Cross - GC

So that's GGC

G2+C?

Work with me, ladies ;)

LMAO

HAH!!!

Christian Grey - CG

Gideon Cross - GC

So that's GGC

G2+C?

Work with me, ladies ;)

Very good. Lol

HAH!!!

Christian Grey - CG

Gideon Cross - GC

So that's GGC

G2+C?

Work with me, ladies ;)

hehe ;) 

I hadn't noticed this until just now either. 

HAH!!!

Christian Grey - CG

Gideon Cross - GC

So that's GGC

G2+C?

Work with me, ladies ;)

Lol the journalist in you

Just one thing!

At what time do we start posting? If its 1 minute after midnight on the 7th GMT I will need sleep before battle commences!! Lol

Italy is an hour ahead of the UK. Any suggestions? Because the USA has 4 time zones I think someone said. I will go along with the rest of you. I'm sure Gabri will too.

I promise to hold off till 4 pm EST on the 7th!

I promise to hold off till 4 pm EST on the 7th!

This is perfect.  I'll get off work at 4 and by the time I get home, there will be plenty of chatter to read and respond to.  Looking forward to the 7th almost as much as the 4th  (almost but not quite).

HAH!!!

Christian Grey - CG

Gideon Cross - GC

So that's GGC

G2+C?

Work with me, ladies ;)

I noticed the initials right away..... But thought it was just me

bth_img-henry.jpg

Kisten, Imagine my delight when I come into work this morning, tired wishing it was the weekend and to see this pic of our gorgeous Henry, thank you, thank you, thank you, for putting this one up, Oh I am going to have a good day now sitting looking at this face Yeah!!!!!! :)

He's not CG.

HE'S GC. dark and dangerous. Mmmmmmm

I must admit at first I thought he would make a good CG but the more I read and re-read and listen to the books of Crossfire, I am now convinced he is more a GC than CG, I hope he would do Crossfire rather than the FSOG film.  We could pummel his FB page begging him to do Crossfire if asked xx

4 p.m. Eastern U.S. time is 10 p.m. in the U.K. It'd be practically Saturday by that point.

I'm going to break radio silence Friday morning U.S. Eastern, which will be pushing lunchtime in London.

I figure the hardcore Ladies in and around London will have already read Entwined Thursday night and will be raring to go.

Those who haven't finished will at least be well into it, and I figure they can resist peeking at spoilers here. Why rush to partial spoilers here when they hold the ultimate spoiler -- the novel itself -- in their hands?

4 p.m. Eastern U.S. time is 10 p.m. in the U.K. It'd be practically Saturday by that point.

I'm going to break radio silence Friday morning U.S. Eastern, which will be pushing lunchtime in London.

I figure the hardcore Ladies in and around London will have already read Entwined Thursday night and will be raring to go.

Those who haven't finished will at least be well into it, and I figure they can resist peeking at spoilers here. Why rush to partial spoilers here when they hold the ultimate spoiler -- the novel itself -- in their hands?

Fine with me LN, ready and raring to go once I read the book.

Sheens xx

Radio silence will most definitely be broken come Friday.

Were all hard core Crossfire lovers patiently waiting for this instalment .

We're all going to want to revisit and revise .

Comments like I never saw that coming ? What's that new character like ? I said that would happen !?

Can't wait to discuss EWY !

Radio silence will most definitely be broken come Friday.

Were all hard core Crossfire lovers patiently waiting for this instalment .

We're all going to want to revisit and revise .

Comments like I never saw that coming ? What's that new character like ? I said that would happen !?

Can't wait to discuss EWY !

Love the use of "revisit and revise" LOL, yes we are all going to be going mad on this forum by 7th :)

Ok I have an idea..!

Let's start June 7th at 9am ( same time as the snapshots were posted). We can do 1 chapter a day along with the snapshot, that way we all are on the same page and everyone can keep up with the discussion.!

Sound good.!?