SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Wow ladies im only reading it a second time... im slacking!

And azmich... he's the best distraction! LOL

Hello young lady. :)

Poor Gabri is still off line. :(

Kirsten always has a lovely picture for me to wake up to. I just wish I could reciprocate in some way. But as you are aware, I'm not to hot at computers. Lol

Yes he is very distracting.

Hope your day is good. :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsten always has a lovely picture for me to wake up to. I just wish I could reciprocate in some way. But as you are aware, I'm not to hot at computers. Lol

I was just thinking about Gabri-it's going to take her days to catch up with all these posts!!!!!

Are we sure she was having computer problems?

Maybe she's off with her Italian Gideon :D

It just occurred to me that as soon as Corrine becomes medically stable enough to leave intensive care, she'll possibly (I say probably) be transferred to psychiatric inpatient care. If it's true Dr. Anne Lucas was feeding her inappropriate types and/or dosages of anti-depressants -- to a pregnant patient no less -- then Lucas is likely going to end up in serious trouble.

Because she'll be coming under the care of a new psychiatrist during her inpatient stay, one who almost certainly is going to go over Corrine's recent history.

Major medical practice suit is one possibility, as might be actions concerning Anne's medical license.

I'll bet Anne wasn't counting on Corrine surviving.

That's definitely true

I was just thinking about Gabri-it's going to take her days to catch up with all these posts!!!!!

Are we sure she was having computer problems?

Maybe she's off with her Italian Gideon :D

We told her to hit on him.   Even without computer problems it's hard to keep up with the forum.  I miss a couple of days.

Hey Julie!

Gabri is certainly missed! :(

The time she's offline she should be at the bank getting her italian Gideon! Lol

I hope you've had a great day and a lovely evening :)

Oh and I think just the fact that you're appreciative of such a wonderful good morning picture makes Kirsten happy!

We told her to hit on him.   Even without computer problems it's hard to keep up with the forum.  I miss a couple of days.

Oh I know, I only got through all the ones from the weekend at nearly Midnight my time on Sunday night, and catching up the ones that have come in today has been easier but I know by the time I get home tonight there will be lots more so will be another catch up again :)

Hey Julie!

Gabri is certainly missed! :(

The time she's offline she should be at the bank getting her italian Gideon! Lol

I hope you've had a great day and a lovely evening :)

Oh and I think just the fact that you're appreciative of such a wonderful good morning picture makes Kirsten happy!

maybe she got lucky LOL :D.  You never know ~wink wink~

That's all-gotta go see B.O.B. now!!! Think I'm going to call it Henry ;P

LMAO, 

My Receptionist as work is now looking at me strangely wondering what in h e l l I am laughing so much about so I told her your comment, she loves Henry, she is going with me and the other girls on Friday to see Superman - Man of Steel and loved this picture as well :P

LMAO, 

My Receptionist as work is now looking at me strangely wondering what in h e l l I am laughing so much about so I told her your comment, she loves Henry, she is going with me and the other girls on Friday to see Superman - Man of Steel and loved this picture as well :P

Clark Kent aka Henry Cavill aka Gideon Cross. I've never been into Superman, but I might just have to go see this film. :D

Well, I've convinced myself that Clancy definitely had something to do with the Russian Mob guy. Towards the end of Chapt.17, after Eva had her 'meet & greet' with Giroux and she's getting into the car to go to lunch with her mom, she has a short conversation with Clancy. When he asks how she is she says, "Hanging in there." He says, "You'll be all right." She felt he sounded pretty confident about that. Those words made me feel like he was telling her that he took care of things and not to worry. We'll see............

I am of course re-reading EWY again, I can't seem to get enough!  I read that part last night and thought the same thing. I felt that by Clancy saying " you'll be alright", it had a deeper meaning. I agree with you, he was saying, don't worry everything is going to work out fine!

Oh I know, I only got through all the ones from the weekend at nearly Midnight my time on Sunday night, and catching up the ones that have come in today has been easier but I know by the time I get home tonight there will be lots more so will be another catch up again :)

My daughter had a dance recital this past weekend FRI SAT and SUN and I am only on page 10 of the posts but I also read the new ones too I fear I will never catch up till the hype of Entwined dies down !!!

I am of course re-reading EWY again, I can't seem to get enough!  I read that part last night and thought the same thing. I felt that by Clancy saying " you'll be alright", it had a deeper meaning. I agree with you, he was saying, don't worry everything is going to work out fine!

I also thought it was telling during Gideva's wedding when Eva was thinking of her family members that she wished were there she specifically states her Mom and Dad, Cary , and Ireland, Stanton, and Clancy ...

I just reread this chapter and shortly after this phone call, Eva asks Gideon whay Corinne wanted (besides him) He told her she was "teary" and that he'd never heard her like that before. I assume this is the 'tack' she was now trying with Gideon. That's not to say she wasn't talking about how much his family/mother wanted them back together while crying though...

I agree 100%

That's definitely true

Dr. Anne Lucas...what a diabolical twisted individual she is. When Gideon refers to her family as the whole effed up lot of them he wasn't kidding. When patients are admitted to a psych ward they always do a routine pregnancy test ... This would be a major act of negligence on Anne's part ... It would be such poetic justice for her to lose her medical license simply due to the fact that she was so sickly jealous of any woman Gideon Cross was ever involved with. I see her as a black widow. She is obsessed with Gideon and I fear for Evas safety also as long as she is around because Ann can certainly see how much Gideon LUV LUV LUVS Eva!!!

Hi WhiteyBitey

My best guess about Elizabeth's attitude is that somewhere inside her she knows Gideon was telling the truth about what hapenned to him especially after Eva confronted her inReflected ,so it's forced her to look at herself and her actions during that time and rather than take too close a look its easier to shift blame and see Eva as someone who is trying to alienate her from her son and is filling his head with junk.If she were to take too close a look at herself and actions during that time the picture is just too ugly and she can't face up to it so its easier to cast Eva as the villain .Don't know if I'm coming across clearly

I totally agree with this Mam!!