SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Granted, Eva wasn't very nice the second time they met. Lizzie got a long-overdue talking to about her role in her son being damaged so badly by her (Lizzie's) refusal to believe him.

P.S. I wonder what Sylvia thinks about the snarky nickname that's spread on this site about Elizabeth. Is she laughing? Or is she saying "wow, they're a tough crowd."

Just going back to Bared, Elizabeth did say to Cary, call me Lizzie, if your brave enough. Huh! We're brave! Lol

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I'm not sure if this had been picked up on, but when Anne ambushed Eva at the dinner, she said she knew of two women who have experienced severe depression over Gideon. What's the betting she was the first, Corinne the second. I reckon she had a breakdown of sorts after Gideon sent her back to Lucas. More cr*p for his shoulders.

I mean does Terry Lucas not have any ba!!s? How could he still be married to this woman ? He is a doctor after all he could probablyget a new woman with no problem ... Anne obviously isn't satisfied in the bedroom because she's constantly hitting it with younger hot men like Gideon and now Cary ... You have to wonder why he hasn't kicked her to the curb long ago unless she has something on him that she's holding over his head such as the Gideon incident...

I never thought of that - I wonder if she has something over his head.

I mean does Terry Lucas not have any ba!!s? How could he still be married to this woman ? He is a doctor after all he could probablyget a new woman with no problem ... Anne obviously isn't satisfied in the bedroom because she's constantly hitting it with younger hot men like Gideon and now Cary ... You have to wonder why he hasn't kicked her to the curb long ago unless she has something on him that she's holding over his head such as the Gideon incident...

Agree. Lucas must be bad in bed to have his woman lifting her skirt at public functions. Ewwww. I can't wait for Eva to put her in her place.

I think he answered this I think he is afraid because he doesn't know how to be in a relationship or a family.  "I don't know how to do this, Eva."  "I'm going to f**k up and you'll run.

Plus, Brett is back. Which inevitalby puts Gedeon in a tight spot.

I think Gedeon wants to marry Eva then and there because he knows he can't put up with Brett trying to get her back; He doesn't know how to handle this totally new situation for him: a woman he wants (and loves, by now) might be stolen from him by another man!!!!

Hello everybody from Italy!!!

I LOVETHIS BOOK SO MUCH!! By now it's become like Linus van Pelt's blanket to me!!! I take it everywhere I go and read it whenever I get the chance to.

Apart from the obvious (that is, the sexy scenes and most of all the ones on the plane to the Caraibi!! :blush:  :wub: ) I really like our New Eva when she confronts Mr Giroux, Elizabeth (grrrrrr!!) and even Monica (at last!!!).

There are so many scenes that I deeply enjoyed while reading, but the moment I love best occurs when Eva sneaks into Gedeon's bedroom and fall asleep in an armchair beside the master bed only to wake up to one of Gedeon's pained nightmares. She then climbs into 'their' bed and hugs him. She tries to soothe Gedeon with the sound of her voice, and lulls him into a peaceful sleep again. It's so so so sweet, isn't it?

Plus, Brett is back. Which inevitalby puts Gedeon in a tight spot.

I think Gedeon wants to marry Eva then and there because he knows he can't put up with Brett trying to get her back; He doesn't know how to handle this totally new situation for him: a woman he wants (and loves, by now) might be stolen from him by another man!!!!

Welcome back!  You're right.  I'm sure Brett makes him nervous.

Not sure if this will work but here's a link to an article in a British paper with some outrageously yummy new pics of Henry Cavill!! One in particular is how I imagine him just out the shower hair slicked back mmmmmmm!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2339099/Superman-Henry-Cavill-Lois-Lane-Amy-Adams-unite-steely-photo-shoot.html

Just going back to Bared, Elizabeth did say to Cary, call me Lizzie, if your brave enough. Huh! We're brave! Lol

OMG, Bared to You trivia that I didn't know. And I thought I knew the book by heart. Well played, Julie, well played indeed.

Well that changes things indeed. The GidEva Sisterhood of Snarkdom can henceforth call Elizabeth Vidal "Lizzie."

Not sure if this will work but here's a link to an article in a British paper with some outrageously yummy new pics of Henry Cavill!! One in particular is how I imagine him just out the shower hair slicked back mmmmmmm!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2339099/Superman-Henry-Cavill-Lois-Lane-Amy-Adams-unite-steely-photo-shoot.html

Oh it worked all right-in more ways than one ;D

How did you get that link to post here?

article-0-1A3E86DB000005DC-549_306x794.j