SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

People keep saying that Brett must know about the sex tape as the Golden video was based on the footage available of Eva.

If I remember correctly the Golden video acted out the lyrics, it was a visual representation of the song. The fact that there was sex tape available of these activities is because the song is a true story.

Therefore I think we are being a bit quick to assume Brett knew about the sex tape or to say he must have because of the similarity between videos.

The song came first, then the music video - a visual representation of the lyrics, as they often are, then a sex tape using real footage as the song is based in fact. That doesn't make Brett guilty of anything except writing a song and making a music video. An insensitive music video yes, but Eva didn't seem to have a problem witj the whole world knowing her business through the lyrics of the song..

I agree. And unfortunately we will have a while to wait before SD lets us know whether Brett is a bad badboy or just a bad goodboy. I think SD has kind of a "pash" for him herself - judging by how she writes him - quite delectable!

For what it's worth, my guess is Sam told Christopher about the tape, since he's the face of Vidal Records management and Vidal is sponsoring the music video. Deanna would have interviewed Chris Jr and they both would have picked up on each others' animosity towards Gideon. When CV heard about the tape he old have known how it would bother Gideon, so he contacted Deanna and told her about it. Then she could publicize it without Gideon knowing Christopher's part in it. Christopher is afraid of Gideon - with good reason.

I'm off to my late afternoon with Henry-Clark

I'm thrilled to death!!!!! If I'll survive him :blush:  I'll catch up later.

ciao!

Good morning Julie

I'll be honoured to join you on fb, trouble is I still don't know how to do it, I'm only able to look ad SD site and HC pics...... would you be so kind as to help me???? lol

I would also be your Facebook friend, several of us friend each other so that when the forum slows down we can still have contact.  What is your Facebook user name and we could send you a friend request if you want ??  :)

I would also be your Facebook friend, several of us friend each other so that when the forum slows down we can still have contact.  What is your Facebook user name and we could send you a friend request if you want ??   :)

You're right, we should keep in contact once the forum slows down! 

Good morning Julie

I'll be honoured to join you on fb, trouble is I still don't know how to do it, I'm only able to look ad SD site and HC pics...... would you be so kind as to help me???? lol

I would also be your Facebook friend, several of us friend each other so that when the forum slows down we can still have contact.  What is your Facebook user name and we could send you a friend request if you want ??   :)

I take it you are also on facebook?  Sometimes the forum is so slow and there was several us that thought facebook could contact each other.  

Good morning Julie

I'll be honoured to join you on fb, trouble is I still don't know how to do it, I'm only able to look ad SD site and HC pics...... would you be so kind as to help me???? lol

Good afternoon ladies

It would be good to keep in touch. You can add me on FB my name is Julie Redpath. My picture is of a westie dog.

Gabri. Let me know your full name I will find you. like Gideon! :)

I was walking by a jewelry shop the other day staring at the engagement rings in the window, when it struck me how sweet the whole engagement ring thing was in the book. 

Gideon gave Eva his mom's ring which I would imagine he'd had for some time as part of his inheritance. Or, regardless of when took possession of it, he probably would have had access to it since he was 18, if not sooner.

Yet, when talking about Corrine, he said that he went into one jewelry store and picked out a random engagement ring that looks like her mom's. Gideon didn't give Corinne his mom's ring. Even at that age, still messed up inside his head, and however grateful he was for her love, he knew she didn't deserve his family heirloom. so sweet...

Not sure if anyone brought that up before in this forum, but ring connection just hit me, and it was yet more proof of how special Eva is to him. it made me smile. :)

What we don’t for sure or could it be:

1. Could Monica have had Gideon tailed to monitor his movements?
  2. Could Monica have been planning Nathan’s murder but Gideon beat him to the punch?
  3. Could Monica have arrived after Gideon murdered Nathan and therefore would not have needed to pay off his blackmail demands or wouldn’t need to kill Nathan because he was already dead?

What we also know for sure about Monica is:

1. Monica is absolutely thrilled about Gideon and Eva’s relationship.  She has been counseling her daughter about how to keep a relationship with a man like Gideon.
  2. Monica has done everything in her power to ensure that Eva’s “social reputation†has remained intact.
  3. Money has always been very important to a woman like Monica.

So:

1. Could Monica be responsible for the “cover-up†of Nathan’s murder because she realizes how much Gideon had risked for her daughter?

The only questions I keep coming back to are:

1. If each of these characters worked independently of one another then how did everything happen on that one particular day?
  2. Why did everyone: Monica, Gideon and Stanton choose that day to pay off the blackmail demands and kill Nathan?

I have given one scenario for Monica and questions which I cannot account for.  Everyone feel free to jump in and add or delete as you wish.  If you don’t think that a question is relevant please explain your reasoning so everyone can follow along. 

Ok, everyone feel free to jump in and add or detract. :)

Wow, you've made some really interesting points! Now that I'm re-reading (again) I've got more things to consider, that I hadn't thought about before. 

I've been wondering a lot about Monica and her actions as well. Personally, I think that she did have something to do with the murder, and with Gideon. I think she did have something to do with the cover-up.

I'm not thinking that all of the characters working independently was simply coincidence.